剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
我知道被人抛下是什么感觉
I know what it's like to have someone walk out on you.
所以你不觉得,我不知道自己是谁很奇怪吗?
So you don't think it's weird that I don't know who I am?
你是露西
You're Lucy.
我知道你是谁
I know who you are.
朱尔?宝贝?
Jules? Honey?
爷爷,嗨
Grandpa, hi.
嗨
Hi.
抱歉很晚了…
I-I'm sorry it's so late...
我刚才没听到电♥话♥
I didn't hear the phone before.
我把助听器留在浴室
I left my hearing aid in the bathroom.
而且今天不是星期二
And it isn't Tuesday.
今天是星期二吗?
Is it Tuesday?
不,不是,只是我今天过得很怪
No, it's not. I just had a weird day;
我想听听你的声音
I wanted to hear your voice.
爷爷
Grandpa,
你知道我手臂上的疤是怎么来的吗?
do you know how I got this scar that's on my arm?
当然
Sure.
我在教你骑单车,你骑得很棒
I was teaching you to ride your bike, and you were doing great.
结果你转身看到我没有扶你
And then you turned around and saw that I wasn't holding on,
你直接摔到人行道上
and down you went, straight into the pavement.
把手臂割伤
Cut your arm open.
我很害怕吗?
Was I scared?
你吓坏了
You were a wreck.
但我帮你清理好
But I...cleaned you up.
亲自贴上米妮老鼠的药水胶布
Put the Minnie Mouse Band-Aids on myself.
谢了,爷爷
Thanks, Grandpa.
我知道你应该想睡了,已经过了讲电♥话♥的时间
I know you probably wanna go to bed; it's after call hours.
哦不,亲爱的,随时打给我
Oh, no, honey. Call me anytime.
爱你,亲爱的
Love you, sweetheart.
我也爱你
Love you too.
做得好
Well done.
得有人叫那女孩别再问那么多问题
Someone ought to tell that girl to stop asking so many damn questions.
嗯,那不是你的工作,爷爷
Yeah, well, it's not your job, Grandpa.
行,但下次要先让我知道
Fine, but next time, I need more of a head's up.
你知道的,我想准备一下…
You know, I like to prepare...
帮我做好准备是你的工作,现在能去吃东西了吗?
And it's your job to get me ready. Now, can we get to catering?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表