剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
你醒了
You're awake.
慢慢来,你可能会觉得…
Take your time. You might feel...
我睡着了?
Was I asleep?
不是
Not exactly.
你是谁?
Who are you?
你知道你在哪吗?
Do you, do you know where you are?
不知道
I don't think so.
你可能会觉得有点恍惚
You may feel a little disoriented.
你刚做完一场手术,呃…
You've been through a procedure. Uh...
什么手术?
What procedure?
我会念一串词
I'm going to read a list of words
我要你重复给我听,好吗?
and I want you to repeat them back to me, Okay?
好
Okay.
脸、丝绒、教堂、雏菊、红色
Face, velvet, church, daisy, red.
脸、丝绒、教堂、雏菊、红色
Face, velvet, church, daisy, red.
很好
That's good.
那…
And, uh...
很好,呃
good, and uh,
你能告诉我今年是哪一年吗?
can you tell me what year it is?
我不知道
I don't know.
出了什么事吗?
Uh, is something wrong?
看一下这张照片
Take a look at this picture.
你认得这个孩子吗?
Do you recognize the baby?
不认得
No.
没关系
It's okay.
这是谁?
Who is this?
你是谁?
Who are you?
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我想你应该认识
I thought you might.
我不懂…
I don't understand...
这是谁的小孩?
whose baby is this?
能告诉我你的名字吗?
Can you tell me your name?
我这是怎么了?
What's wrong with me?
你可能需要一点时间才能想起来
It might take you a little bit of time for things to come back to you.
发生什么事?
What's happening?
你的短期记忆似乎没有受损…
Your, your short-term memory seems to be intact...
为什么我不知道我是谁?
Why don't I know who I am?
你刚做完手术
You've had a procedure.
过程中可能没有取得你的…
The process may not have captured the subtleties of your...
长♥期♥记忆,但你的身体…
your long-term memory, but physically you are...
你到底在说什么?
What the fuck are you talking about?
我们可以等你休息过后再谈
We can, we can talk about this when you've gotten a chance to rest.
为什么我什么都不记得?
Why don't I remember anything?
这是怎么回事?我在哪?
What is happening? Where am I?
没事的,你只是需要休息
It's okay. You, you just need to rest.
这家伙是谁?他是谁?
Who the hell is this? Who is this?
别紧张
Easy.
不!走开!
No! Get away from me!
-不!走开!-你一下应付不来
-No! Get away from me! -You're overwhelmed.
不、不要!
No, no, don't!
好,好的
Okay, all right.
-就是这样… -没有人会伤害你的
-There you go. There you are. -No one, no one's going to hurt you.
滚开,讨厌鬼
Fuck off, creeps.
去看看,我在你后面
Checking out. I'm right behind you.
这里没有
Got nothing here.
这是什么?
What is this?
我不希望你是这样…
This isn't how I wanted you to...
这是什么?
What is this?
你是透过一台高分辨率扫描器…
You were created...
以一种非常繁复的程序
you were printed...
被创造出来、被打印出来的…
from a high-resolution scan using a very complex process...
我是被打印出来的?
I was... I was printed?
这是一种新科技
It's a new technology.
以四维打印制♥造♥人体组织
It's a, the four-dimensional printing of human tissue.
那不合理…
That doesn't make any sense...
这是真♥相♥
It's the truth.
不
No.
两年后
根据约翰法赛特和葛雷姆曼森,创作的电视剧《克隆人》所改编
该死
Shit.
嘿
Hey.
你迟到了3分43秒,可以弄薄饼吃吗?
先把功课做完再说
说到这个…今天早上是不是忘了什么?
这里面有什么?
没什么
感觉不像没什么…
你不该乱翻别人的东西
这些都是什么?
只是我在研究的东西
关于什么的?
嘿,界线,怪胎!
把这当成我们的秘密,好吗?
答应我
嗯,准备好了吗?
嘿,爸,你有看到吗?
露西帮我做了一架学校要用的火箭
我看到了,很酷
她还好吗?
She okay?
嗯,我午餐让她吃薄饼,喝可乐,所以…
Yeah. I, uh, let her eat a bunch of pizza and drink a coke so...
嗯,很棒的决定
Yeah. Solid decision making.
嗯,趁我忘记前
Right. Before I forget.
下个月的房♥租
Next month's rent.
哦,太好了
Oh, hey, great.
对了,下一架火箭交给我吧
I, uh, I got the next rocket, by the way.
我最好花点时间陪她,不然她要不认我这个爸爸了
Better put in some dad time before she disowns me.
谢谢你陪她
Thanks for hanging with her.
嗯,没问题
Yeah. No problem.
再见
See ya.
再见
See ya.
她睡了
She's asleep.
不跟我说“嗨,你好吗?”
No "hello, how are you?"
你吻起来像意粉
You taste like SpaghettiOs.
你知道你喜欢这个味道
You know you like it.
你真的不记得这是怎么弄的?
You really don't remember how you got this?
嗯,我猜我刻意不去想?
Um, I just, I guess I blocked it out?
我当时还小
I was a kid.
嗯,看来有缝合的痕迹
Well, it looks like they did sutures.
不好意思,那是什么?退伍军医?
I'm sorry; what is that, Retired Army Medic?
再说一次“缝合”,但慢慢说
Say "sutures" again, but slowly.
再说一次“缝合”,但慢慢说
Sutures again, but slowly.
你的制♥服♥是什么颜色?
And what color was your uniform?
这样无法让我兴奋,你知道吗?
This really isn't a turn-on for me. You know that?
那解剖刀?
What about scalpel.
你有用解剖刀吗?
Did you use a scalpel?
不性感,怪胎
Not hot, weirdo.
好吧
Fine.
你有…呃…
So, have you, um...
你有想过跟查理说我们的事吗?
have you thought about telling Charlie about us?
已经快一年了,我…
It's been almost a year. I...
觉得骗她很奇怪
feel like it's weird to lie to her.
嗯,我只是想确保她准备好了
Yeah, I just want to make sure that she's ready.
克拉拉离开时…
When Clara left...
我不确定她是否能复原
I wasn't sure if she was gonna come back from that.
你知道我哪都不会去,对吧?
You know I'm not going anywhere, right?
现在这里就是我的家
This is home now.
为什么住在城市里对你来说这么难?
Why was it so hard for you in the city?
那里发生过什么事?
What happened there?
就只是…那不值得一提
It's just...it's not even really worth talking about.
你说过了
So you've said.
只是那一年过得很辛苦
It was just a rough year.
我很迷失,直到我来这里、遇见你
I was just lost until I came here, until I met you.
我的神秘女人
My mystery woman.
嗨,我叫露西…
Hi. My name is Lucy...
我喜欢意粉…
I like SpaghettiOs...
嗯…
Uh-huh...
和填字游戏…
...and crossword puzzles...
还有在沙滩上散步
...and long walks on the beach.
嗯…
Right...
我几乎是病态地
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表