剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
Is this okay?
嗯,可以
Uh, sure.
我的脸开始痛了
My face is starting to hurt.
没错,我也是
Uh-huh. Mine too.
嘘
Sh.
一、二、三
One, two, three.
欢迎回家
好了
There ya go.
谢谢你
Thank you.
-再见,各位,再见,韦斯 -再见
-Bye, guys. Bye, Wes. -Bye.
在那边
Right over there.
非常感谢,再见
Thank you so much. We'll see you soon.
谢谢你,再见
Thank you. Bye-bye.
看到了吧?他们人很好
See? They're nice.
我特别喜欢她
I like her, especially.
嗯,我想是吧
Yeah, I guess.
怎么了?
What?
你牙齿沾到口红了
You have lipstick on your teeth.
这里吗?擦掉了吗?
Here? Did I get it?
哦…
Oh. Oh.
你礼拜一有复健疗程
You've got rehab on Monday,
所以我们很快就会见面
so this is just a, it's just a "see ya later."
我知道
I know.
你可以的,孩子
You got this, kiddo.
去吧
Go on now.
没事的
It's okay.
再见,各位!
Bye, guys!
这是你的卧房♥
And this is your bedroom.
浴室在那边
And there's the ensuite.
韦斯一直想说服我让他跟你换房♥间
Wes has actually been trying to get me to swap rooms,
但我认为女生应该要有自己的浴室
but I think that a woman should have her own bathroom.
对吧?
Don't you?
我一直想说服妈放弃这种性别化模式
I've been trying to get Mom past this whole gendered paradigm.
算了吧你,韦斯,算了吧
Try less, Wessey; try less.
哦,我本来想在你来之前涂完的
Oh, I-I wanted to finish that before you arrived.
听着,挑一个你喜欢的颜色
Look, you just pick whichever one is your favorite
我们再来涂
and then we'll paint it.
这些看起来都很棒
They're all really nice.
我会想想的
I'll, uh, think on it.
好的,不急
Okay; no rush.
有需要什么就跟我说
Just let me know if you need anything.
还有,朱尔…我只想说…
And Jules...I, I just wanna say...
我真的很期待我们认识彼此
I'm really looking forward to us getting to know each other.
我也是
Me too.
很好
Good.
忧郁的人才吃生馅饼
Raw tarts for a black heart.
我不晓得你怎么有办法吃冷的
I don't know how you eat those cold.
你还好吗?
You okay?
还是你终于意识到,从绑♥架♥中活下来是件大事?
Or did you finally realize surviving a kidnapping is a huge deal?
我没事
I'm fine.
你在练习当妈妈吗?
You practicing for motherhood?
我今早的“道路活”需要额外的阻力
I need the extra resistance for this morning's "road work."
“道路活”?
"Road work?"
你是说我们走四个街区去上学那趟路?
You mean our four-block-walk to school, right?
我今天早上不要接收任何负能量
I'm not absorbing any negativity this morning.
到夏天我就会有20块肌肉了
By summer I'll have a 20-pack.
听着,露西,你确定吗?
Listen, Lucy, you sure about this?
积,那女孩就是我
Jack, this girl is me.
如果这里是她所谓的意外后复原的地方
If this is where she recovered after her so-called accident,
里面肯定有人知道某些事
someone in there's gotta know something.
你不在查理身边没关系吗?
Is Charlie okay without you?
嗯,她没问题的,天娜陪着她
Yeah; yeah, she'll be fine. Tina's on it.
谢谢你…跟我一起来,这对我来说意义重大
Thank you for...being here with me. It means a lot.
嗯,好吧,我们进去吧
Yeah. All right. Let's do it.
走吧
Let's go.
谢了,佐斯
Thanks, Josh.
拿去
Here we go.
哦,你的看起来…很有趣
Ooh, yours looks... fun.
不,我的治疗师说练习快乐很重要
No, my therapist says it's important to practice joy.
抱歉我没有早点回你电♥话♥
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner.
我花很多时间陪我爸妈
I've been spending a lot of time with Mom and Dad.
还有詹尼普尔,我的孟加拉猫
And Jennipurr, my Bengal,
它肠胃有问题
has had this stomach problem
那是我这辈子压力最大的事
that has been the most stressful thing in my life.
所以你很担心输出结果?
So, you're, uh, you're worried about the output?
机器的校准精准度是多少?
What was the calibration accuracy of the machine?
误差范围几乎为零
The margin of error was virtually zero.
校准完全没问题
It was calibrated perfectly.
他们担心她是危险人物,那不合理…
They're worried she's dangerous, which doesn't make any sense...
除非有我们没料到的细胞变异
unless there were cellular variations that we didn't anticipate.
她是最完美的匹配
She was a perfect match.
我确认100次了
I checked it 100 times.
我们都确认过了
We both did.
她醒来后没有记忆
She woke up with no memories.
因为扫描的分辨率不够,无法复♥制♥…
'Cause the scan wasn't high-res enough to replicate the detail...
-我知道 -记忆所需的细节
-I know. -...needed for memory.
她的大脑在结构上完全一样
Structurally, her brain was exactly the same.
我认为你有疑虑的不是方法
I don't think you're really having doubts about the method.
真正让你困扰的是我们做到了
It's the fact that we did it at all that's bothering you now.
那当然
Of course it does.
你觉得我希望她在没有任何支援,不知道自己是谁的情况下
Do you think I wanted her out there in the world with no support,
去到外面的世界?
no idea who she is?
听着,我知道事情变得很复杂…
Look, I-I know things got... complicated...
但如果你想回附加基金会
...but if you ever want to come back to Additive,
那里会有你的位置
there is a place for you.
谢谢你,嗯,那对我来说很重要
Thank you; yeah, that means a lot.
其实我在考虑退休
I'm... I'm thinking of retiring, actually.
什么?琪拉,不
What? Kira, no.
我无法再相信我自己
I don't trust myself anymore.
考虑一下吧
Just think about it.
詹尼普尔的喂食通知
That's Jennipurr's food alarm.
如果你需要排除问题之类的,我就在这里
I'm here, though, if you need to troubleshoot anything.
谢了,佐斯,真心感谢你
Thanks, Josh. I appreciate it.
我不能透露患者的个人资讯
I can't give out private patient information.
我知道,我很抱歉给你添麻烦,只是她爸妈…
I know; I'm so sorry to be a pain in the ass. I just, um, her parents...
我阿姨和她先生…
my aunt and her husband...
他们过世了
uh, they actually, uh, they died.
从那之后我就一直在找她
And I've been trying to track her down ever since.
她叫朱尔李
Her name is Jules Lee.
她出了一场可怕的意外,她…
She was in a terrible accident and her...
如果她未成年,你必须跟儿童和家庭部连络
If she's a minor, you need to contact DCF.
不,我知道,我跟他们联络了,他们要我来找你
No, I know. I did that and they actually directed me to you.
所以,或许你能告诉我,她的病例是谁负责的吗?
So, um, could you just maybe tell me who was in charge of her case?
如果你继续问,我就要叫保安了
If you keep asking, I'm gonna have to call security.
嘿…你在这里啊
Hey, hey. There you are.
抱歉,自从发生事故后,她就时不时会乱跑
Sorry, uh, since her accident she sort of wanders off sometimes.
感觉他们在隐瞒什么事
It feels like they're hiding something.
哦,不好意思?
Oh, excuse me?
你说你是朱尔的亲人?
You said you were related to Jules?
对
Yes.
哦,他们之前想要通知直系亲属
Oh, they tried to notify next of kin
可是他们说他们没找到任何人
but they said they never found anyone.
他们把她安置到寄养家庭后
And then when they placed her with her adoptive family,
就让她出院了
she was discharged.
让谁她出院的?
Who discharged her?
她的神经心理学医生
Her neuropsychologist.
她是私人聘请的,那很奇怪
I mean, it was a private hire, which was weird.
我们通常不会找会诊医生过来
We don't usually bring in consultants.
她叫什么名字?
What was their name?
呃,潘泰勒,朱尔是个好孩子
Uh, Pam Teller. Jules was such a sweet kid.
饱受折磨
Troubled.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表