剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
是她打来的…马上来,我保证
This is her. This is her. One minute. I swear.
你到底在哪?
Where the hell are you?
我会迟到,但我会过去的
I'm going to be late. But I am still coming.
我们大家都在等你
We're, we're, we're all waiting for you.
我真的很抱歉,我得去接朱尔
I'm so sorry; I have to go get Jules.
她可能有危险,但我会尽快过去
She might be in danger, but I will be there as soon as I can.
露西…
Lucy...Lu...
袭击?
The raid?
对
Yeah.
达罗斯认为我违背他
Darros, he thinks I crossed him.
为什么?
Why?
有个替他工作的女人
There's a woman who works for him.
她叫艾美莉
Her name's Emily.
哦,我的天啊
Oh my God.
你有中枪吗?
Are you hit?
没有,你呢?
No. Are you?
你不必这么做
You don't have to do this.
我看得出来你不想
You don't want to; I can tell.
我没有选择
I don't have a choice.
如果我再次违背他,我知道这么多事…
If I cross him again, knowing what I know...
我可以帮你
I can help you.
如果我逃跑,达罗斯会找到我的
Darros will find me if I run,
就像他追杀露西一样
just like he's been hunting Lucy.
我不能就这样…消失
I can't just... disappear.
或许你可以
Maybe you can.
你没有必要帮她
You didn't have to help her.
哦,嗯,我必须这么做
Oh, yeah. Yeah, I-I did.
达罗斯想怎么对付我都行
Darros can come for me all he wants,
但我不会再让他伤害其他人了
but I am done letting him hurt other people.
听着,我只是需要跟你拿个东西…
Look, I just need something from you...
你必须离开了!
You need to leave!
我不会伤害你的!
...mean you any harm!
我只是需要跟你拿个东西
I just need something from you.
朱尔!你还好吗?
Jules! Are you okay?
这是谁?
Who is this?
达罗斯的测试版
Darros' beta.
他像变♥态♥一样在这里等我
He was waiting for me in here like a creep.
他怎么找到你的?
How did he find you?
我上网传信息给韦斯
I messaged Wes online.
你做了什么?
Y-you did what?
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
你是谁?
Who are you?
她是另一个打印品
She's another printout.
这下你又更平凡了,是吧?
You're less special by the second, huh?
是达罗斯派你来的?
Did Darros send you?
不,是我自己来的
No. I'm here on my own.
我需要那个药
I need the drugs.
呃!
Ugh!
首先,我要称赞你来这里
Well, first of all, let me commend you for coming here.
你在一个安全的地方
You're in a safe place.
他说的是这个
He means this.
没错!它让我看到过去的某些事
That's it! It made me see something in his past.
如果我要成为他,我就得知道他的过去
I-I need to know who he was if I'm gonna become him.
你觉得我们会帮助你成为达罗斯?
You think we're gonna to help you become Darros?
你妄想!
You're delusional!
你不懂
You don't understand.
我这辈子就是为了成为他
My whole life is about becoming him,
要擅长成为他!
being good at being him!
听着,再给我们五分钟就好,拜托你
Listen, we just need five more minutes, please.
时间到,老兄,机会没了
Time's up, buddy. Window is closed.
好,她要来了
Okay, she's coming.
我想回家
我们必须等露西,好吗?
求求你,只要…我们需要这个
Please, please, just...we need this.
别逼我在你小孩面前让你难堪
Don't make me embarrass you in front of your kid.
太迟了
Too late.
你知道这把钥匙是做什么的吗?
Do you know what this key is for?
你怎么拿到的?
How did you get that?
你觉得呢?
How do you think?
你知道达罗斯在计划什么吗?
Do you know what Darros is planning?
-后退!好吗?-好的
-Back off! Okay? -Okay.
我不想这么做!
I didn't want to do this!
天啊…
Oh my...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表