剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
爸?
Dad?
我去找人帮忙
I'm getting help.
爸,求求你
Dad, please.
记忆,嗯
...memories, yeah.
我不觉得她是…
I don't think that she's...
透过声音记住
Remember through sounds,
透过味道记住
Remember through smells,
透过颜色记住
Remember through colors,
带着恐惧
Remember through towns
和迷恋
With fear
穿过城镇
and fas...
露西!露西!
Lucy! Lucy!
露西!我们该怎么办?
Lucy! What do we do?
哦,该死…
Oh, crap...
天啊,克雷格
Jesus, Craig.
哦,你流了好多血
Oh, that's a lot of blood.
不,我…我没事…
No, I'm...I'm good! I'm okay.
我要叫救护车…
I'm calling an ambulance...
不…只是穿透性伤口
No, no, it's just a through and through.
你在说什么,克雷格?你中弹了!
What are you talking about, Craig? You've been shot!
不!不要叫救护车
No! No ambulance.
我没事
I am fine.
只要止血就好…
We just have to stop the bleeding...
我不能看你这样,克雷格
I'm not doing this with you, Craig.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
嘿!嘿…
Hey! Hey! Hey!
-快去 -好的
-Go. -Okay.
我会没事的
I'm gonna be fine.
露西!山德从你口袋拿走达罗斯的钥匙
Lucy! Xander, he took Darros' key out of your pocket.
什么?
What?
快去!小心点!
Go! Be careful!
克雷格
Craig.
找到你了,你这个小混♥蛋♥
There you are, you little shit.
你把整瓶用掉,对吧?
You used the whole bottle, didn't you?
哦,我的天啊,蠢蛋!给我!
Oh my God. Idiot! Gimme it!
祝你尿裤子,你这可悲的混♥蛋♥!
I hope you piss your pants, you pathetic piece of shit!
拜托,别走!求求你!帮帮我
Please, don't! Please! Help. Please.
哦,我的天啊
Oh my God.
朱尔?天啊,我好担心你
Jules? Jesus, I've been worried.
好的
Okay.
好,留在那里,我们现在过去
Okay, stay where you are. We're on our way.
来
Here.
再紧一点
A little tighter.
很好,就是这样
Good. There you go.
这太疯狂了…
This is insane...
我没事…
I'm okay...
你有事!
You are not okay!
拜托让我叫救护车
Please just let me call an ambulance.
你叫救护车的话,警♥察♥就会过来
You call an ambulance and then the cops show up.
我不在乎警♥察♥,我担心的不是我自己
I don't care about the cops. I'm not worried about me;
根据约翰法赛特和葛雷姆曼森 创作的电视剧《克隆人》所改编
我是担心你啊
I'm worried about you.
克雷格?你在里面吗?
Craig? You in there?
对,我在这里,钟斯
Yeah. Yeah, I'm here, Jones.
你还好吗?我听到一些声音
Are you okay? I heard something
嗯,我没事
Yup. I'm fine.
只是在准备迎接新人,撞倒了一些家具
Just knocked over some furniture getting ready for a new arrival.
呃…没事的,兄弟
It's...uh, it's all good, buddy.
哦,好的
Oh, okay.
露西
Lucy.
你知道谁住在这里 他们有一半是前科犯
You know who lives here. Half of them are ex-cons.
至少让我载你去医院
At least let me drive you to the hospital.
不行
I can't.
还记得你被迷你版的自己刺伤时
You remember when your mini-me stabbed you,
你不肯让我载你去医院吗?
and you wouldn't let me take you to the hospital?
我为你做过很多疯狂的事
I have done some crazy shit for you
我要请你回报我
and I am asking you to return the favor.
现在,扶我上♥床♥就是了!
Now, just help me get to the bed!
好,好的…
Okay. All right, well...
从储藏柜拿些毛巾和洗手液
Get some towels and some hand sanitizer from the supply closet.
克雷格
Craig.
然后去我办公室
And then go to my office.
我需要我的老朋友尊美醇
I'm gonna need a little help from my old friend Jimmy Jameson.
威士忌不能用来治疗枪伤
Whisky is not a treatment for a gunshot wound.
柜子左下抽屉的后面
Back of the lower left drawer of the cabinet.
好的
All right.
给积:克雷格中枪,我需要帮忙
你怎么还醒着?去睡觉
如果我们有护照而露西没有 她要怎么跟我们一起离开?
我们会想到办法的
该死
Shit.
怎么了?
露西需要帮忙
你会帮她吗?
我不知道…
我的工作是照顾你
我不希望她像妈一样离开我们
你妈无法留下来
她不知道怎么做
妈没有留下来是因为你不在身边
那不是真的…
是真的
如果你不陪着露西,她也不会留下来
露西…跟你妈不一样
她不会离开
她在乎你
那就去帮她啊
去啊!
嘿,露西,是我
Hey, Lucy, it's me.
我跟琪拉和爱莲娜在一起
I'm with Kira and Eleanor,
我们把安全令牌拿回来了
and we got the security token back.
克雷格还好吗?
Is Craig okay?
拜托让我知道
Please, let me know.
好,回我电♥话♥
'Kay, call me back.
至少他没有在途中吐在车子里
Well, at least he didn't puke in the car on the way over.
等他药性退去,我们再看要怎么处理他
Once he sleeps it off, we'll figure out what to do with him.
我不喜欢他在这里,他朝某人开枪
Well, I don't like having him here. He shot someone.
我认为他不是故意的
I don't think that was entirely intentional.
等等,万一他是间谍呢?
Wait, what if he's a spy?
-间谍?-对
-A spy? -Yeah.
那孩子都神情恍惚了
The kid is high as a kite.
他们可能在追踪他
They could be tracking him.
达罗斯知道你住在哪
Darros knows where you live.
如果他要你死,早就动手了
If he wanted you dead, he would've already killed you.
那她呢?
And, and what about her?
我是说,他已经绑♥架♥过她一次
I mean, he's kidnapped her once already.
听着,如果山德蠢到 把那一整瓶吸进鼻子里
Look, if Xander was dumb enough to squirt that whole bottle up his nose,
那么他已经踏上一段漫长黑暗的旅程
then he's gone on a very long, very dark trip.
他不可能耍我们的
He can't be playing us;
他甚至不记得自己的名字
he doesn't even remember his own name.
我不喜欢他
I don't like him,
但我认为你现在没有资格
but I don't really think you're in the position
把你的科学产物留在外面受冻
to be leaving your scientific progeny out in the cold right now.
嗯,要跟你们俩争论实在好难
Well, it's hard to argue with two of you.
那就别争了
So don't.
露西的朋友告诉我们
So, Lucy's friend told us
这是一把钥匙,用来开启一个非常昂贵
that this is the key to a very expensive,
安全性极高的数位入口
very secure digital door, right,
达罗斯可能把他不想被人发现的资讯
where Darros might be storing information
储存在里面
he doesn't want anyone to find.
还有,佐斯的行事历上写着
And, uh, Josh's calendar says
两天后是一个重要的发布日
that there's a very important launch in two days' time.
好,所以我们找出那个入口
Okay, so we find the door,
闯进去,揭露那混♥蛋♥肮脏的小秘密
break in and expose this asshole's dirty little secret.
可惜,这种事向来就没那么容易
Unfortunately, it's never quite that easy.
朱尔,见过我阿姨,黛尔芬
Jules, uh, meet my aunt, Delphine.
很高兴认识你
Enchantee.
所以,菲利斯打给你了
So, Felix called you.
嗯,对
Mm, yeah.
他一直讲个不停
He wouldn't stop talking about
你是怎么打印出爱莲娜
how you've printed Eleanor
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表