剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
我只是达到目的的手段
I was just a means to an end.
这是怎么回事?
What is this?
我…
I...
别骗我
Don't lie to me.
不…
No...
不要现在!
Not now!
不,我可以解释
No, I can, I can explain.
你在想什么?
I mean, what were you thinking?!
你来这里干嘛?
Wha...what are you doing here?
嘿,我只是来帮忙的
Hey, I just came for help;
别把错怪到我头上
don't try to turn this around on me.
不,你…你不能听她的,她不知道…
No, you're...you, you can't listen to her. She, she doesn't know...
我不用听她说也知道她讲的是实话
I don't need to listen to a thing she says to know she's telling the truth.
你可以走了
You can go now.
什么?
What?
这是我跟琪拉的事
This is between me and Kira.
不,我需要跟琪拉谈朱尔的事 我跟她妈谈过了
No. I need to talk to Kira about Jules. I spoke to her mother.
请你离开
Please leave.
她说他们把她带走了…
She said they took her...
请你离开!
Please leave!
好吧,我自己解决
Okay. I will deal with it myself.
不管你现在是什么感觉…
Whatever you're feeling now...
都会好转的
it does get a little better.
我是打印品吗?
Am I a printout?
求求你,爱莲娜
Please, Eleanor.
我是打印品吗?
Am I a printout?
我…我不想失去你
I...I didn't want to lose you.
我是打印品吗?
Am I a printout?!
对不起
I'm sorry.
爱莲娜
Eleanor.
你觉得我永远不会发现?
Did you think that I was never gonna find out?
你可以永远瞒着这件事?
That you were gonna be able to keep that secret forever?
你病了…你病得很重
You were sick... you were, you were so sick.
我们在测试药物…
And we were experimenting with medication...
我不想听!
I don't want to hear it!
你不知道我是谁
You didn't know who I was,
你不知道卢卡斯是谁,然后…
you didn't know who Lucas was, and then...
你死了!
then you were gone!
我好害怕!
And I was so scared!
我心想,要是我能让你回来呢?
And I thought, I thought, what if...what if I could have you back?
死亡不是你可以逃避的事!
Death is not something that you can just skip over!
我知道…
I know! I know!
可是当你醒来、张开眼睛
But when you woke up and you opened your eyes
再次看着我…再次爱我?
and you looked at me again and...and you loved me again?
你总是害怕失去东西
You have always been so afraid of losing things.
失去人!
Of losing people!
但这才是生命的本质
But that's what makes life, life.
生命因此而美丽
That's what makes it beautiful.
我们很幸运
We were lucky.
我们找到彼此,而且我爱你
We found each other, and I loved you.
我们有过一段很棒的人生
We had a good life.
可是那些事
But those things, those kind of things,
只会出现一次
they only come around once.
正因如此它们才有意义
That's what makes them mean something.
它们很脆弱
They're delicate.
显然…
And apparently...
外头有个饱受惊吓的青少年
...there's a teenager... out there, terrified.
-我发誓我不知道她的事 -都是因为你不肯放手!
-I didn't know about her...I swear. -All because you couldn't let go!
你…
You...
你长大过程中经历的那些破事…
all the shit that you went through growing up...
你应该更明白才是
you should've known better.
我还有多少时间?
How much longer do I have?
我一直帮你进行血浆治疗
I've been giving you a plasma treatment.
这只是暂时的 但我正在研究移植技术…
It's a Band-Aid, but I'm working on a transplant technique...
我还有多少时间?
How much longer do I have?
两年,或许
Two years, maybe.
但我会让移植疗法成功的
But I can make the transplant work.
我只是…需要多一点时间
I just...I just... I just needed a little more time.
爱莲娜…
Eleanor! Eleanor!
我爱你
I love you.
你爱的那个女人两年前就死了,琪拉
The woman you loved died two years ago, Kira.
我只是你做出来的某个奇怪玩偶
I'm just some strange doll
因为你太害怕让她离开
that you made because you were too scared to let go of her.
不,求求你
No, please.
求你别离开我
Please don't leave me.
你知道我会重新经历一次
You knew that I was gonna have to suffer through losing my mind,
失去理智、失去回忆
my thoughts all over again.
对不起
I'm sorry.
至少这次失去的不是我的,对吧?
At least they're not mine to lose this time, are they?
我知道我们说好的不是这样
I know this isn't what we talked about
但我什么都没说
but I didn't say anything.
她…她太聪明了
She just... she's smart,
就像你说的那样
like you said she'd be.
她自己发现的
She figured it out.
我知道我在找借口,对不起
I'm making excuses; I know. I'm sorry.
或许我不是处于最好的状态
I mean, maybe I wasn't at my best.
我只是没想到外头还有其他 像我这样的人
I just didn't think there was another one out there, like me.
如果你觉得迷惘,想想看她是什么感受
If you're disoriented, imagine how she's feeling.
她还没准备好
She wasn't ready.
建立信任是你的工作
It was your job to build trust.
让她感到自在
To make her feel comfortable,
给她看我们这里能提供什么
show her what we have to offer here.
她肯定很害怕
She must be so scared.
谁会想待在令人感到害怕的地方?
Who wants to stay in some place that scares them?
我会处理好这件事的
I'll fix this.
找到方式吸引她的注意
Find a way to engage her.
根据约翰法赛特和葛雷姆曼森 创作的电视剧《克隆人》所改编
那就做给我看,好吗?
Then show me, okay?
我知道我们能做到的
I know we can do this.
睡得还好吗?
How'd you sleep?
滚
Fuck off.
昨天的事我很抱歉,好吗?
I'm sorry about yesterday, okay?
我不该骗你的
I shouldn't have lied to you.
我不接受你的道歉
Apology not accepted.
让开,否则你的脚趾就完了
Now move your shit before you lose a toe.
我知道你拿到你的档案了
I know you got your file.
爱莲娜米勒,对吧?
Eleanor Miller, right?
如果你愿意的话,我想我可以弥补你
If you let me, I think I can make it up to you.
不过实话是我不知道
But the God's honest truth is I don't know.
但我知道你是从哪来的
What I do know, though, is where you came from.
离这里没有很远
It's not too far from here.
有兴趣的话我带你去看
I can show you if you're interested.
朱尔?
Jules?
你有听到吗?
Did you hear me?
我为什么要相信你?
Why should I trust you?
呃,每天早上
Um, every morning
达罗斯至少要花30分钟喂陆龟
Darros feeds the tortoises for 30 minutes...minimum.
所以我…借了他的万♥能♥钥♥匙♥
So I... borrowed his master key.
你偷来的?
You stole it?
他不知道就不会伤害他,对吧?
What he doesn't know won't hurt him, am I right?
哦对,好的
Oh, yeah. Right.
天啊!
Ooh, God!
朱尔的妈妈说她被带走时你在场
Jules' mother said that you were there when she was taken away.
你跟这件事脱不了关系
And you have quite the pedigree.
你到底是什么人?
What exactly are you supposed to be?
我…
I'm...
不好意思,我是心理学家
Excuse me. I'm a psychologist.
所以你靠看人维生
So you read people for a living.
有那种技能真不错
That's a good skill to have.
你能看穿我吗?
Can you read me?
你能猜出我是什么感受吗?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表