剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
妈,是我
Mom, it's me.
显然你不感激我必须处理的那些事
You clearly don't appreciate all the things that I've had to deal with.
如果你知道我经历了什么…
If you had any idea what I have been through...
反正重点都是你,不是吗?
but it's always about you, isn't it?
很抱歉我一阵子没来看你
I'm sorry that I haven't been to see you for a while.
你好吗?
How are you?
我很忙
I'm very busy.
妈
Mom.
妈,有没有人跟你要过我的病历…
Mom, has anyone ever asked you for medical records of mine...
我年轻时的身体扫描档?
a body scan from when I was younger?
时间永远都不够
There's never enough time.
如果你有努力过你就会懂
You would understand that if you'd ever made any effort.
妈,我病了
Mom, I'm sick.
你没病,你看起来很好
You're not sick. You look fine.
不是那种疾病
It's not that kind of sick.
哦,你太小题大作了
Oh, you're so dramatic.
你一点问题都没有
There's nothing wrong with you.
事实上,我有
Actually, there is.
我不懂我的汤怎么了
I don't understand what's happened to my soup.
你有看到侍应吗?
Have you seen the waiter?
我会开始忘记事情
I'm gonna start to forget things.
爱莲娜
Eleanor.
你来这里要问我什么就问吧
Ask me what you came here to ask.
那是什么感觉?
What's it like?
一开始
Forgetting the things
忘记你再也不愿想起来的事…
that you never wanted to remember in the first place...
不算太糟
that's not so bad.
而那些你想记得的事
And the things you do want to remember,
幸运的是你不会知道是什么事
the blessing is that you don't know what they are.
真正可怕
The thing that's really terrifying,
让你夜不成眠的
that'll keep you awake at night,
是不知道自己是谁
is that you don't know who you are.
嗯,真好吃
Mm. This is delicious.
我知道你要说什么
I know what you're gonna say.
好吧
All right, then.
那你何不替我说出来呢?
Why don't you say it for me?
我是个怪物
That I'm, I'm a monster.
我应该要比任何人
That more than anybody,
都清楚不该扮演上帝
I should know better than to play God.
呃,我很糟糕,我所做的事不可饶恕
Uh, that I'm awful. What I did was unforgivable.
嗯,你说得都对
Well, that's all true.
除了最后一项
Except for the last bit.
琪拉,当哥连生病时
Kira, when Colin got sick,
我发现自己在乞求
I found myself begging,
甚至是祈祷,希望有什么能让他好转
praying even for something to make him better.
我会做任何事情去救他
And I'd have done anything to save him.
如果我有机会
And if I'd had the opportunity
让另一个奇怪、无趣、完美的哥连,回到我的生命中
to have another weird, nerdy, wonderful Colin in my life,
就算只是一周…
for even a week...
我不知道,我可能会做出跟你一样的事
I don't know, I might've done exactly what you did.
但你说得没错
But, you're right,
你应该最清楚,不该拿人命,去扮演邪恶的天才
you of all people should know not to play evil genius with human life.
我受够谎言和罪恶感
I'm so tired of the lies and the guilt
还有担心露西和试着帮爱莲娜找出解药
and the worrying about Lucy and trying to find a cure for Eleanor.
我害大家身处险境
And I've put everybody at risk.
嗯,没错
Yes, you have.
所以现在是时候
Which is why it's time
卷起袖口,弥补你的错误了
to hitch up your big-girl knickers and fix your mistake.
要是我做不到呢?
What if I can't?
哦,琪拉卡桑德拉曼宁
Oh, Kira Cassandra Manning.
你把一项恐怖的新科技带到世上
You have put a terrifying new technology out into the world,
搞清楚它被拿去做什么
and it's your responsibility to work out
和毁掉它是你的责任
what it's being used for and to destroy it.
我的中间名不是卡桑德拉
My middle name isn't Cassandra.
我知道
I know.
但我需要一个好的中间名,来发表我的演说
But I needed a good middle name to land that speech.
帮帮忙,别告诉妈
For God's sake, don't tell my mom.
天啊,我绝对不会说的
Oh Christ, never.
天啊,她会把我们俩打死
God, she'd flay us both.
节哀顺变,亲爱的
I'm so sorry for your loss, darling.
我爸死后…
After my dad died...
我们从来没谈过发生什么事
we never talked about what happened.
那实在太…
It was just too...
对她来说太可怕了
it was too messy for her.
一切随时都要好好的
Everything had to be okay all the time.
容不下其他东西
There was no room for anything else.
如果你有机会,你会对她说什么?
What would you have said to her if you had the chance?
我会告诉她
I would have told her
我需要她告诉我那不是我的错
that I needed her to tell me it wasn't my fault.
我会告诉她我过得不好
I would've told her that I wasn't okay.
你认为那样会有帮助吗?
Do you think it would've helped?
可能会
It might have.
给琪拉:能在你办公室碰面吗?
你传信息给谁?
Who are you texting?
琪拉
Kira.
你说得没错,我们不该放弃
You're right; we shouldn't give up.
是时候弄清楚她在研究什么样的疗法
It's time to find out what kind of treatment she's been working on.
太好了,我们走吧
Great. Let's go.
这是我跟琪拉之间的事
This is between me and Kira.
我会送你回睦邻之家,陪你等到露西回去
I'll take you to Settlement and I'll wait until Lucy gets there.
不用了,没关系
No, it's fine.
露西很快就会回去,我不需要保母
Lucy will be there soon, and I don't need a babysitter.
我知道
I know.
所以你用这些破东西,就能连到你的工作站?
So you can hook up to your work portal with these old junkers?
哦,电脑就像好酒
Oh, computers are like a fine wine.
随着它们越来越老,把三台接在一起
As they age, plug three of them together,
祈祷它们能运转
pray they work.
咱们保持低调吧,女士们
Well, let's just try to keep this low-key, ladies.
成功
Success.
好,所以离婚大王利用我来追踪对方
Okay, so the King of Divorce used me to track the opposition.
这对有钱夫妇离婚时,把现金藏在开曼
These rich couples are hiding cash in the Caymans when they split up,
那就是我发挥的地方…
and that's where I come in...
像只海外的松露猪,嗅出那些基金
sniff out those funds like an offshore truffle pig.
好的…
Okay...
我开♥发♥这个能扫描安全令牌的应用程序
I built this program that can scan a security token
并且辨识出它连接到那一种隐藏现金…
and identify what kind of hidden cash it's connected to...
加密、境外银行
crypto, offshore banks.
剩的就交给离婚律师去处理
Divorce lawyers do the rest.
好的,所以你应该能看到
'Kay, so you should be able to see
达罗斯的令牌连结到什么账号♥?
what accounts Darros' token is connected to?
哦,不只是应该
Oh, it's not a matter of "should."
我能闻到那些松露了
I can smell those truffles.
这…这是怎么了?
What...what's going on?
怎么回事?
What's going on?
未经授权端口
这是关闭程序
It's a slam.
什么意思?
What does that mean?
意思是这玩意知道我是,未经授权的使用者
It means that this thing knows I'm an unauthorized user,
而它正在关闭整间店的系统
and is shutting down the store's system.
好的,这一点都不低调!
Okay, this is not low key!
什么?
What?
你在干嘛?
What are...what are you doing?
PJ!你在干嘛?我们需要那个!
PJ! What are you doing? We need that!
搞什么,PJ!
What the hell, PJ!
搞什么…
What the...
该死!
Shit!
小心
Watch out.
搞什么,PJ?
What the hell, PJ?
这个装置打败我的应用程序
This device beat my program,
感染了这间店所有的电脑
infected every computer in this store,
而且它是用某种防火材质制成的
and is made out of some kind of incombustible material.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表