剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
那是什么意思?
So what does that mean?
意思是无论这打开的是什么盒子,都是某种厉害的东西
It means whatever box this opens is some kind of hardcore,
政♥府♥高♥官♥、最高安全层级的玩意
deepest-of-deep-state, super-max shit.
该死,露西,你到底卷进什么事?
Shit, Lucy, what the hell are you involved in?
除非你们要买♥♥东西,否则请你们离开
Unless you're going to buy something, you all have to leave.
跟我们走,我们送你一程
Come with us. We'll give you a ride.
我没有要回去
I'm not going back.
要她自己想回去才行
She has to want it for herself.
PJ,你知道上哪能找到我
PJ, you know where to find me.
好的,呃…保重
Okay, uh... take care of yourself.
我会的,嘿,嗯…
I will. Hey, um,
你觉得如果我们早一点或晚一点相遇
do you think if we had met when we were younger, or even older,
我们有可能走下去吗?
we might have made it?
这样吧
How 'bout this?
如果接下来几天我们都活下来
If we both survive the next couple of days,
我会带着咖啡去找你,到时我们再谈,好吗?
I will bring you coffee and we'll talk about it. Okay?
取决于执法方面的暴露程度
Depending on levels of exposure for law enforcement.
我预计那里不会有人反对
I don't anticipate resistance there.
嘿,抱歉我迟到了,先生
Hey, I'm sorry I'm late, sir.
我本来可以早点过来…
I would've have been here sooner...
显然我得先去一趟医务室
obviously I had to pay a little stop to medical services.
那群小贱♥人♥…
Those little bitches...
别再那样叫她们了,汤
We don't use that word anymore, Tom.
你也没有迟到,因为我没有找你来
And you're not late 'cause I didn't call you in.
哦,好的,我是说,显然露西和朱尔逃跑了
Oh. 'Kay, um, well, um, I mean, obviously Lucy and Jules escaped,
但我拿到她们的车牌号♥码,所以如果艾美莉在岗位上,我们…
but I got their license plate number, so if Emily's in position, we just...
艾美莉死了
Emily's dead.
什么?
What?
这是她的车
This is her vehicle.
烧毁了
Incinerated.
这是她的下颚
And this is her mandible.
这是爆♥炸♥后我们唯一能取回的东西
It's the only thing we were able to recover after the explosion.
我们拿去跟她的牙科纪录做过比对了
We matched it to her dental records.
等等,这是曼宁博士做的?
Wait, Dr. Manning did this?
你跟我保证艾美莉能处理一些简单的事
You let Dr. Manning do this when you assured me
却让曼宁博士做出这种事
that Emily could handle something this simple.
那现在就只剩一条路了
Well, then there's only one response now.
我找几个人…
I get a couple of guys...
明会接手搜寻露西和朱尔,汤
Myung is taking over the search for Lucy and Jules, Tom.
那琪拉呢?你要这样放过她?
And Kira? You're just gonna let her get away with this?
你失去一只耳朵,汤
You've lost your ear, Tom.
或许你应该休息一个礼拜
Maybe you should, uh, take a week off.
-我不需要休息一个… -嗯?
-I don't need a week... -Mm?
泡个声频浴
Go get a sound bath.
做些热瑜珈
Do some hot yoga.
看你需要什么
Whatever you need.
我会亲自处理曼宁博士的事
I've personally taken over handling Dr. Manning.
嘿
Hey.
我很高兴你传信息给我
I'm glad you messaged me.
你还好吗?
How are you?
你说你在研究新的移植技术
You said that, uh, you've been working on new transplant techniques.
对,我打印神经元,把它们植入大鼠中
Yeah, I-I've been printing neurons, putting them into rats.
但你无法活化它们
But you can't get them to activate.
对,我试过各种刺♥激♥剂,全都没效
No. I've tried all kinds of stimulants; nothing works.
不过我在你茶里加入的药物…
But the treatment I've been putting in your tea is...
是根据韦克福里斯特的研究…
it's out of Wake Forest and...
你说…你说那能延缓发病?
You said...you said that that delays the onset of symptoms?
为什么我没听说过?
Why haven't I heard of it?
因为副作用很严重,所以他们从未发表
There were serious adverse effects, so they never published.
但是…
But...
这种疗法只有使用
the treatment only works
从健康的线粒体基因,匹配取得的抗体才有效
with the antibodies from a healthy mitochondrial genetic match.
卢卡斯?
Lucas?
你还真忙
You've been busy:
打印我,对我下药
printing me, drugging me.
听我说,我心想如果这样,能多给你两年,那就值得了
Look, I thought if it gave you two more years, it'd be worth it.
我今天去见我妈了
I went and saw my mother today.
跟朱尔一起去的
I went with Jules.
我还没见过朱尔
I haven't met Jules yet.
她是什么样子?
What's she like?
非常固执
She's stubborn as hell.
听起来很熟悉
Sounds familiar.
我妈成为一愤怒、迷失的影子
My mother has become an angry, lost shadow,
我不希望那种事发生在朱尔身上…
and I don't want that for Jules...
或露西身上
or for Lucy.
我知道一定有某种非致命的方式,能活化神经元
I know that there's a non-lethal way to activate the neurons.
只是我们还没找到
We just haven't found it yet.
听着,如果你觉得有机会
Look, if you think there's a chance,
我会跟你一起研究
I will work with you.
我还有两年,好好利用这些时间吧
I've got two more years; let's use them.
但我先把话说清楚
But let me be clear:
这跟我们无关
this isn't about us.
我甚至不知道…还有没有我们
I don't even...I don't even know if there is an "us" anymore.
这是为了研究
This is about the work.
这不是原谅
This is not forgiveness.
一楼
Ground floor.
喂?
Yeah?
等等…什么?
Wait...wait, what?
那是不可能的
That's impossible.
他们没有权力那么做
They don't have authority.
不,我马上过去
No, I'll be right there.
谁打来的?
Who was that?
是我的安全主管
It was my head of security.
食物及药物监督管理局在大楼里
The FDA is in the building.
我们遭举报有生物污染
There's been a report of biological contamination,
他们要让我们停业
and they're gonna shut us down.
-什么?-我必须阻止他们
-What? -I have to stop them.
等等…不
Wait, wait, no.
别那样做
Don't do that.
你知道我准备了多少移植用的器官吗?
Do you have any idea many organs I have ready for transplant?
我是说,那些人会死…
I mean, people will die...
对,好好想想!
Yes. Think!
很明显这件事跟达罗斯有关
Clearly this is connected to Darros.
如果你回去那里
If you go back in there,
你就会被逮捕
you could get arrested;
可能要面临刑事调查
there might be a criminal investigation.
我们得走了,快
We have to go. Now.
我还来得及去找积
I can still get to Jack.
什么?
What?
我什么都没说
I didn't say anything.
你的表情说得很清楚
Well, your face says plenty.
嘿,我晚点打给你好吗?
Hey, can I call you back?
你跟朱尔一起待在睦邻之家吗?
Are you with Jules at Settlement House?
不…你在说什么?
No, I...what are you talking about?
我以为她跟你在一起!
I thought she was with you!
达罗斯刚关闭了附加基金会
Darros just shut down Additive.
他正在让情势升温
He's escalating things.
她不该一个人待着
She shouldn't be by herself.
我刚打给她,可是她没接
I just tried her, but she's not picking up.
呃,好…我在附近,我去接她
Um, okay, I'm...I'm close. I'll can go get her.
你要回转吗?
You gonna make a U-turn?
我必须如此
I have to.
我曾经同时跟两个女人约会
I once dated two women with the same name at the same time.
我无法选择,最后两个都失去
I couldn't choose; I lost them both.
这是《乔依斯的悖论》
It was "the Paradox of Joyce."
某天,你会必须在这条路或那条路之中
One of these days, you're gonna have to choose,
做出选择
between this way and that way.
你的女人最好快点,我这里快结束了
Your lady better hurry up. I'm almost done here.
只要再几分钟,我保证
Just gonna be a couple more minutes. I promise.
我可没有整晚的时间
And I don't have all night.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表