剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
她是你的测试品
She was your test case.
爱莲娜16岁时的大脑…
Eleanor's mind at 16...
具有最大的可塑性
at its most plastic.
准备好往各个方向发展
Ready to be taken in any direction.
而且她好聪明
And she was so brilliant.
好有创意
So creative.
坦白说,她是这整个计划的灵感来源
I mean, honestly, she was the inspiration for this whole project.
她是个孩子啊,保罗!
She is a child, Paul!
你看不出来吗?
Can't you see it?
这些新的孩子都一模一样
All these new kids, they're exactly the same.
纯粹的潜力
Pure potential.
没有包袱
No baggage.
我找出过去50年最聪明的人
I found the greatest minds of the last 50 years
而且我把他们带回这世上
and I've brought them home back to us.
这不很棒吗?
Isn't that incredible?
他们在哪?
And where are they?
他们也被你洗♥脑♥了吗?
Have you brainwashed them too?
不…
No, no, no, no!
他们很安全
They're safe.
我们把他们安置在,全国各地充满爱的家庭里
We've placed them in very loving homes all over the country.
搞什么…
What...
这是他们…
Is this where they...
天啊
Oh my God.
琪拉,听我说
Kira, listen to me.
我们可以合作
We could work together on this.
你想想看
Think of it.
我们能成就什么…
Think of what we could achieve...
他们能成就什么
what they could achieve.
这么做完全不符合道德标准
It is completely unethical.
但换成你太太就没关系?
But not when it came to your own wife, right?
听我说
Listen to me.
这些孩子是改变的终极要素,琪拉
These kids are the ultimate agents of change, Kira.
要是他们其中一人…
What if just one of them...
就一人…治愈癌症
just one...cured cancer,
拯救无数的生命
saved millions of lives,
那样不就值得了吗?
wouldn't that be worth it?
总之,我得走了
Anyways, I gotta go.
是无数性命还是一个人?
A million or just one?
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
你妹妹,保罗,她…
Well, your sister, Paul. She, uh...
你知道的,很小就死了
you know, she died pretty young.
你怎么…
How do you...
佐拉跟这件事无关
Zora has nothing to do with this.
无关吗?
No?
她…不是其中一个青少年?
She's...she's not one of those teenagers?
不,当然不是
No, of course not.
所以你不期望他们之中,有人找到治疗方法?
And you're not hoping one of them can...can find a cure?
治好她
Fix her.
因为她病了,对吗?
'Cause she was sick, right?
这就是我跟你不同的地方,曼宁博士
That's where you and I differ, Dr. Manning.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
你无法放掉过去
You can't let go of the past.
我想的只有未来
I only think about the future.
我真的得走了
Now, I really do gotta get going.
我不喜欢让直升机等
I don't like to keep the helicopter waiting.
对臭氧层有害
It's bad for the ozone layer.
哦,天啊
Oh my God.
怎么了?
What?
他们跟我说这个人是我祖父
This is the guy they told me was my grandpa.
这些孩子跟我一样
They brainwashed these kids,
都被他们洗♥脑♥
just like me.
该死
Shit.
琪拉:达罗斯在路上了
达罗斯已经在路上了
Darros is on his way right now.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我们必须找到他们
We need to find them.
这些照片…可能是线索
These...these pictures...they, they could be clues.
能帮我们找出他把他们藏在哪
They could...they could help us find where he's stashed them.
他们的家人是谁!
Who their families are!
听着,我知道你想帮助这些孩子
Look, I know you want to help these kids
我也是
and I do too,
但我们必须马上离开!
but we really have to go now!
你找到我,露西!
You found me, Lucy!
你告诉我我是谁!
You told me who I was!
如果你没那么做…
If you hadn't done that...
我以前每天早上醒来,都觉得自己活在谎言里
I used to wake up every day and feel like I was living a lie.
我们必须帮助他们
We need to help them.
我知道,你说得没错,好
I know. You're right. Okay.
给露西:你安全吗?
我想象当我们想要时
Let me imagine that we will come again
我们会再来,那会是在春天
When we want to and it will be spring
我们不会比过去老
We will be no older than we ever were
疲惫的悲伤将会缓减,就像清晨的云
The worn griefs will have eased like the early cloud
清晨穿透它慢慢现身
Through which the morning slowly comes to itself.
对抗死者的古老防护
And the ancient defenses against the dead
即将被终结
Will be done with
最终留给死者
And left to the dead at last.
光将会像现在花♥园♥里的光一样
The light will be as it is now in the garden
我们经历了那些漫长的夜晚和惊奇
That we have made here these years together
一起度过这么多年
Of our long evenings and astonishment.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我要开启新生活
I'm starting something new.
在这里?
Here?
跟我一起?
With me?
对
Yeah.
我还是没有露西的消息
I, uh, I still haven't heard from Lucy.
我也是
Me neither.
我把最后一份扫描…
I, um, I sent the last scan...
损毁的那份…
the one that was corrupted...
寄给我一个朋友,让他修复档案
to a friend of mine so he could clean it up.
我拿到身份了
I got an ID.
嗯,是谁?
Well, who is it?
是你
It's you.
嘿,这是什么?
Hey. What's this?
我不知道
I don't know.
如果是另一个打印品,我们不能把他留在这里
If it's another printout, we can't just leave them in there.
露西?
Lucy?
很高兴终于见到你了
It's so good to finally meet you.
我听过很多关于你的事
I've heard so much about you.
别过来,你这个反♥社♥会♥者!
Leave us alone, you sociopath!
我是说,看看你,朱尔
I mean, just look at you, Jules.
潜力无穷
So much potential.
我要带她离开这里
I'm taking her and we're getting out of here.
我试着培养她
I tried to nurture that.
充满爱的家庭
A loving family,
最好的学校
the best school.
我甚至试着告诉你你的原型是谁
I even tried to tell you who your prime was, right,
因为我想启发你
because I wanted to inspire you.
你在打印人
You're printing people.
操弄他们的人生,把他们当成玩偶
Playing with their lives, like they're dolls.
你看,问题就出在这里
See, now that right there...that's the problem.
要是你没有跟她灌输那些想法
Things would've worked out
一切都会很顺利的…
if you didn't fill her head with all these ideas...
那些不是想法
They're not ideas;
是我们是谁的真♥相♥
it's the truth about who we are.
不…
No. No.
是的
Yes.
你毁了她
You corrupted her.
朱尔之前很完美
Jules was perfect.
真是太可惜了
It really is too bad.
但幸运的是,每个问题,都有个充满创意的解决办法
But luckily, there is a creative solution to every problem.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表