剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
没错,我们越靠近…
Exactly. The closer we get to the...
血脑屏障?
Blood-brain barrier?
瞧瞧你,居然懂这东西!
Look at you, knowing a little something about this stuff!
他以前是军医
He used to be an army medic.
不管是好是坏
For better, for worse.
随便啦,你最可靠!
Whatever, Designated Dave!
你到底要不要帮我?
You gonna help me or what?
你们俩果真一个样
You two really are the same.
谢谢
Thank you.
不要眨眼
Gonna not do blinking.
你得试试看!感觉太棒了
You gotta try it! It feels so good.
我玩得很开心!你玩得开心吗?
I'm having fun! Are you having fun?
嗯,听我说
Yeah. Listen.
我需要你们俩专注点
Uh, I'm gonna need you two to focus.
嗨
Hi.
嗨
Hi.
你真好看
You're pretty.
谢谢,专心点,拜托你
Thank you. Focus, please.
就是她
That's her.
她就是把我做出来的女人
That's the woman who made me.
哇
Whoa.
没错,你认得她吗?
Mm-hm. Do you recognize her?
不认得
No.
不过这个,这跟我看到的一样
But these, this. This is what I see, too.
那把刀就是长这样
The knife looks just like this.
为什么是猎刀?
And why a hunting knife?
我不知道
I don't know.
真希望我们能看到全貌
I wish we could see the whole thing.
完整的记忆,整间浴室
The whole memory; the whole bathroom.
我知道,我也是
I know. Me, too.
等等
Wait.
我有个很棒的主意
I have a fantastic idea.
不过我们需要一些颜料
But we're gonna need some paint.
我想这就是全部了
I guess this is everything.
我从来没见过全部凑在一起的样子
I've never seen it all together.
那是什么声音?
What's that sound?
我不知道
I don't know.
你有听到吗?
Do you hear that?
听到什么?
Hear what?
你们需要休息一会,一定是出现幻觉了
You guys need a break. You must be hallucinating.
我甚至不知道我小时候是什么样子
I don't even know what I was like as a kid.
不知道我有个快乐还是悲惨的童年
Whether or not I had a happy childhood or a crappy one.
我想我现在不在意了
I mean, I guess I feel okay now.
如果这一切是真的,那严格来说,你才两岁…
If all of this is true, you're only technically, like two years old...
所以欢迎来到你的童年
...so welcome to your childhood.
你觉得我们快乐吗?或过去快乐吗?
Do you think we're happy or were happy?
不管我们是谁?
Whoever we are?
我不…你快乐吗?
I don't...are you happy?
我不知道,或许不快乐吧
I don't know. Maybe not.
或者有时候快乐
Maybe sometimes.
即便我快乐,我也不确定,让你快乐的事能让我快乐
Even if I was, I don't know that what makes you happy makes me happy,
即便我们是同一个人
even if we are the same.
积和查理让我快乐
Jack and Charlie make me happy.
我喜欢当查理的妈妈,她…
I love being Charlie's mom. She is...
她很特别
she's so special.
我觉得原版那个人也有小孩
I think that the original version had a kid, too.
你是说,我是妈妈?
Are you saying I'm a mother,
或者在我之前的那个我是个妈妈?
or the me that was me before me was a mother?
我觉得是
I think so.
真疯狂
Crazy.
打印品会怎么样?
What happens to printouts?
打印品有灵魂吗?
Do printouts have souls?
我们死后会怎么样?
What happens when we die?
我们会变回原料吗?
Then we go back to Staples?
镜子是个好主意,对吧?
The mirror was a good idea, right?
它一定得是
Like, it has to be.
如果那是我们唯一记得的东西
If it's the only thing that we remember,
那它肯定代表着什么,对吧?
then it has to mean something, right?
一定是的
It has to.
你不觉得吗?
Don't you think?
早安
Good morning.
正如各位所知
As you all know,
达罗斯基金会以发现和支持
the Darros Foundation prides itself on identifying
在科学和技术领域最优秀的人才为豪
and supporting the finest minds in science and technology.
这些人正在改变世界
Well, these individuals are changing the world.
我很惭愧,在这个改变中,只扮演了微小的角色
I am humbled to just play a tiny part in that change.
言归正传
So, without further ado,
今天的讲者包括气候学者
uh, today's speakers include climate researcher
兼海洋机器人专家,司优子船田-埃斯皮诺…
and ocean robotics expert Syuko Funada-Espino...
以及走在组织和器官打印最前沿
...and working at the forefront of tissue and organ printing,
附加基金会的琪拉曼宁
we have Kira Manning of the Additive Foundation.
如果你见过北太平洋令人不安的一面
If you've ever seen the harrowing sight of the North Pacific Ocean,
你就能理解为何我会去研究机器人学…,钢铁般的意志
you'd understand why I got into robotics...nerves of steel.
北太平洋很美,同时也令人生畏
The North Pacific is as beautiful as it is daunting,
但我们永远无法校准…
but we never could have calibrated...
最有效、可扩增的长♥期♥净化系统…
...the most effective, scalable, long-term cleanup system...
我需要跟你谈谈我们的计划
I-I need to talk to you about our project.
嘿,谢谢你参加今天的活动
Hey, I wanted to thank you for participating in today's event.
我知道你通常不会出席这种场合
I know you usually don't like to go for these kinds of things.
嗯,我…我担心
Yeah, I-I'm, uh, I'm, uh, worried
你没有完全对我坦白,你打算怎么处置露西
that you haven't been entirely honest with me about your plans for Lucy.
不,我想你不是那种
No, I'd assumed you weren't the kind of person
不介意自己双手沾上鲜血的人
who would feel comfortable with blood on their hands.
不过…正如你说的,这是我们的计划
Though... it is, as you suggest, our project.
对吧?你的跟我的
Right? Yours and mine,
所以无论后果为何
so, whatever the consequences,
我认为那都会对我们双方,造成同等的影响
I think that falls on both of us equally.
嗯?
Hm?
你知道我为什么喜欢,船田-埃斯皮诺博士吗?
You know what I love about Dr. Funada-Espino?
她完全理解就连最优秀的科学,也需要弹性
She really understands that even the best science needs to be flexible.
对吧?
Right?
嗯?
Hm?
有时候为了更大的利益,我们必须作出牺牲
Sometimes we have to make sacrifices for the greater good, Kira.
为什么我什么都不记得?
Why don't I remember anything?
抱歉…我不是故意要吓你的
Sorry...didn't mean to scare you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
那要看你怎么定义还好
Depends on your definition of okay.
嗯,我认为有样东西必须让你看看
Well, I think there's something you need to see.
哦,是吗?
Oh, yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
走吧,我们没有太多时间
Come on. We don't have a lot of time.
我是说,这幅画短期内是无法进入,大都会艺术博物馆的
I mean, it's not going to the Met any time soon.
嗯
Yeah.
我以前从来没见过这一叠衣服
I've never seen this pile of clothing before.
那是手表吗?
And that's a watch?
对,但我不知道是谁的
Yeah, but I don't know who it belongs to.
我也没见过那扇窗
And I've never seen that window either.
那是什么?是雕像之类的?
And what's that, is that like a statue or something?
或许是教堂的尖顶
Or maybe a church steeple.
哦,嘿,查理
Oh, hey. Charlie.
来见见我朋友
Come meet my friend.
她是朱尔
This is Jules.
她也是打印出来的?
你怎么知道?
How did you know?
很酷的…睡衣
Cool... P.J.'s.
是睡衣
没错
那是什么?
呃,我和朱尔有相同的梦境
Um, so, uh, Jules and I have the same dream,
所以我们想搞清楚发生什么事
and so we're just trying to figure out what happened.
这是在向JP致敬吗?
Is this some kind of homage to JP?
JP?
JP?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表