剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
嗯,我…
Yeah, I uh...
我今天早上也很忙
I got a crazy morning too.
是吗?
Yeah?
嗯,我得去化学复♥制♥
Yeah, I've gotta go to Chemplicate.
露西:去找兽医的路上
从什么时候开始
Since when does the boss
老板需要这么早去 化学原料批发商那里了?
go to the chemical wholesaler in the morning this early?
呃,有一位新来的副总
Uh, there's a new VP.
给露西:待会见
想给我看一些新商品
Wants to show me some new products apparently.
诸如此类的
Blah, blah, blah.
我…待会见
I'll uh, I'll see you later, though.
好
Yeah.
早安,朱尔
Good morning, Jules.
现在是美东时间早上6点
It's six a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
气温为华氏54度
The temperature is 54 degrees Fahrenheit.
可以让我出去吗?
Can you let me out?
请说出或输入您的四位密♥码♥
Please speak or enter your five-digit passcode.
拒绝存取,请再试一次
Access denied. Please try again.
去死啦
Go to hell.
我会陪你一起共度快乐与悲伤 我会接受真正的你…
I'll take the good times, take the bad times, take you just the way...
你企图逃跑
You were trying to escape.
哇,你真是个天才
Wow, you really are a genius.
对不起
I apologize.
他们不该把你关在这里的
They shouldn't have locked you in here,
我会确保这种事不会再次发生
and I'm gonna make sure that doesn't happen again.
你睡得还好吗?
How'd you sleep?
嗯
Mm.
听我说…
Look, uh...
我不会骗你,因为你太聪明了,朱尔
I'm not gonna play games with you 'cause you're too smart, Jules.
是我把你印出来的
I printed you.
你为什么要做那种事?
Why the hell did you do that?
你知道的,我们先别说太多
You know, let's not take on too much right now
因为你刚经历一件很痛苦的事,而且…
because you've been through a very traumatic experience and...
那都是你害的!
You're the one who traumatized me!
派你的假警♥察♥来绑♥架♥我?
Sending your fake cops to kidnap me?
叫潘给我洗♥脑♥,让我以为我爸妈死了?
Having Pam brainwash me into thinking my parents were dead?
你想从我这里得到什么?
What do you want with me?
你甚至不肯回答我的问题!
You won't even answer my questions!
我会的,等你准备好的时候
I will. When you're ready.
我准备好了
I'm ready now.
告诉我你为什么把我印出来
Tell me why you printed me.
告诉我我是谁
Tell me who I am.
告诉我啊!
Tell me!
如果你需要吃的
If you need anything to eat,
读的、种的,任何东西
uh read, grow, anything,
跟旁边的人说一声即可
just ask the nearest person.
这里的人都能帮你解决
Everyone here is a resource.
你喜欢你的房♥间吗?
Do you like your room?
我的房♥间?
My room?
你疯了吗?
Are you insane?
这是你最爱的颜色
It's your favorite color.
由保罗授予出入权限
Access granted by Paul.
你想离开随时都能离开
You can leave whenever you like.
这里面是什么?
What's in there?
嗯…我还不能告诉你
Yeah... not yet.
好
Right.
所以我可以走了?
So I'm free to go?
嘿
Hey.
你离声场太近了
Got too close to the sonic field.
它去哪了?
Where did it go?
那个声音
The sound.
我们走开它就会停止
It, uh, stops when we move away.
它就像围篱一样,绕着园区移♥动♥
It works like a fence. It goes around the whole property.
我昏过去了?
Did I pass out?
我不知道,有吗?
I don't know. Did you?
你还真有帮助
You're helpful.
我是山德
I'm Xander.
我在这里工作
I work here.
我正要采收松茸时发现你倒在这里
I was about to harvest the matsutakes and found you like this.
朱尔
Jules.
你有手♥机♥吗?
Do you have a phone?
呃,这里不准带手♥机♥
Uh, they're not allowed here.
老板不希望有任何东西干扰到我们的
The boss doesn't want anything to mess with our whole
“与世隔绝”计划
"off the grid" thing.
松茸只能长在针叶林里
Matsutakes can only be cultivated with coniferous trees.
我们特有的日本红松木屑混合物
Our proprietary blend of Japanese red pine mulch.
那个生态箱是模拟北海道的森林
That terrarium is a simulation of a forest in Hokkaido.
你种东西吗?
You grow things?
有时候
Sometimes.
我们应该帮你处理一下膝盖
We should, uh, probably get you some help with that knee.
杜华动物医院
哦!
Oh!
所以情况有多糟?
So how bad is it?
什么?
What?
20年后在我身上发作的阿兹海默症
The Alzheimer's that I have coming my way in 20 years.
你知道你这么做错了吗?
Do you know that what you did was wrong?
嗯
Yeah.
自从你离开后,我每晚都不得安宁
You know I haven't had a single night's peace since you left.
你说你这段时间以来你一直在找我
Well, you said you'd spent all this time looking for me.
你找到我之后打算怎么做?
What were you gonna do when you found me?
过去我想确保你知道你应该是谁
I wanted to make sure that you knew who you were supposed to be.
现在我想确保这种事永远不会 发生在其他人身上
Now I want to make sure it never happens to anybody else.
很好
Good.
朱尔还是没有跟我联络
I still haven't heard back from Jules.
我开始担心了
I'm starting to freak out a bit.
泰塔科维奇太太?
Mrs. Tartakovich?
希望詹尼普尔的肠胃能改善
I hope Jennipurr's stomach gets better.
谢谢你帮忙赶这些
Thanks for the rush on these.
你以为我先生会处理,对吧?
You'd think my husband would be on it, right?
嗯,是啊
Mm. Men.
嗯,该死,是邮政信箱
Yeah, men. Damn. It's a P.O. box.
看来我们要去邮局了
So, guess we're going to the post office.
他们不会给我们他家地址的
They won't just give us his home address.
所以他才用邮政信箱啊
That's the whole point of a P.O. box.
如果你问对人,他们什么都会告诉你
If you ask the right person, they will tell you anything.
我们至少该试试看
We have to at least try.
每周提醒:30分钟后给爱莲娜药
哦,我得回家一趟
Oh, I have to go home.
我们事情还没办完
We're not done.
不…这很急
No...this, this is urgent.
好吧,我会跟积讨论邮政信箱的事
Fine. I'll talk to Jack about the P.O. box.
这些都是什么?
What is all this?
研究项目,这里的人会做东西
Projects. People make stuff here.
帮你擦药?
May I?
试着别动
Try not to move.
就这样…
And just like that...
什么?这是怎么做到的?
What? How does that work?
我不知道,但它很快见效
I don't know, but it works fast.
嗯
Huh.
别碰那个!
Don't touch that!
一块巨大的岩石
A giant rock.
我想那是要做成火箭的
I think it was gonna be a rocket.
它的成分是石墨烯
It's made of graphene.
进行这项计划的人说 那是人类已知最轻的材料
The guy that worked on it said it was the lightest material known to man.
但石墨烯很罕见
But graphene's super rare.
这个嘛,这里没有什么是罕见的
Well, nothing's rare here.
哇
Whoa.
洋木荷花
Franklinia alatamaha.
我读过有关这种植物的文章
I've read about this plant.
它应该要绝种了
It's supposed to be extinct.
你们是怎么种出来的?
How are you guys growing this?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表