剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
爱莲娜,帮我从三倒数
Eleanor, I'm gonna have you count back from 3 for me.
三
Three.
二
Two.
我认识你吗?
Do I know you?
我觉得你应该认识
I thought you might.
我能问你几个问题吗?
Can I ask you a few questions?
很烦人的问题吗?
Are they gonna be annoying?
你生日是什么时候?
What's your birthday?
你还是不记得我生日
You still don't remember my birthday.
真丢脸
It's embarrassing.
你儿子叫什么名字?
What's our son's name?
卢卡斯米勒-曼宁
Lucas Miller-Manning.
跟着我重复这些词
Can you repeat these words after me:
脸
Face.
丝绒
Velvet.
教堂
Church.
雏菊
Daisy.
红色
Red.
红色
Red.
雏菊
Daisy.
教堂、丝绒、脸
Church. Velvet. Face.
你真是个讨厌鬼
Now you're just being a pain in the ass.
一直都是
Always.
嗯,我打到学校跟卢卡斯聊了聊近况
Yeah, I called Lucas at school to catch up.
跟他说你晚点打给他
Told him you'd call him later.
嗯
Mm.
天啊,真好吃
Jesus, that was delicious.
我上次跟他说话是什么时候的事?
When was the last time I spoke to him?
大概一个月前?
Um, about a month ago?
哇
Wow.
嗯,我跟他说你在忙补助案的事
Yeah, I-I told him you were preoccupied with a grant proposal.
我说感觉我好几周没跟你说话了
I said I felt like I hadn't spoken to you in weeks,
那不完全是谎言
which wasn't a complete lie.
我一直在这里
I've been right here.
我一直都在这里
I've always been right here.
嗯
Mm.
嗯,这阵子…有点难说
Yeah, it's a little hard to tell, recently.
过去也是
And historically.
哇
Wow.
又回到我心不在焉的话题了
Back to me not being emotionally present.
我以为…这种情况下能放我一马
I thought that...I thought I'd get a break given the circumstances.
抱歉
Sorry.
是我不懂变通
My issues with constancy.
你看不出来我对你是什么感觉吗?
Is it hard for you to tell how I feel about you?
你知道你有时候有点难搞
You know you can be a little tricky.
你来找我跟我说
The day that you came and told me
你要离开去替吉迪昂工作的那天…
that you were leaving to go work for Gideon...
在你离开后…
after you left...
我得取消那天所有的会议
I had to cancel all my meetings for the rest of the day.
我无法专心
I couldn't focus.
我无法工作
I... I couldn't work.
我无法停止想你
I couldn't stop thinking about you.
然后我去游泳池游泳
And then I went to the pool and swam.
一度把自己逼太紧
Pushed myself so hard at one point,
我不确定我能不能游到另一端
I wasn't sure I was gonna make it to the other side.
某个年轻救生员跳下来…
Some kid lifeguard jumped in...
说我看起来要溺水了
said it looked like I was gonna drown.
你大可直接跟我说你也喜欢我
You coulda just told me you liked me too.
那样就容易多了
Would've been a lot easier.
我想我不是个容易到手的人
Guess I'm not an easy-way-out kind of girl.
哦,该死,我得起床
Oh, shit. I have to get up.
我必须跟办公室联络
I have to check in with the office.
要帮你准备早餐吗?
You want me to make you some breakfast?
爱儿?
Elle?
爱儿?
Elle?
爱莲娜?
Eleanor?
爱莲娜?
Eleanor?
爱莲娜
Eleanor.
不…
No, no, no.
卢卡斯来电
所以你重新考虑过了
So you've reconsidered.
对
Yeah.
我需要资源和设备
I'll need resources and equipment.
我甚至不确定这可不可行
I'm not even sure it's even possible.
你需要什么,我们都会帮你准备
We will get you whatever you need.
有一个条件
And there is one condition.
那台机器,等我完成后,就到此为止
The machine, when I've done it, that's it.
我会把它毁掉
I destroy it.
这没得商量,保罗
That is non-negotiable, Paul.
这么做纯粹是科学探索
This is purely about scientific exploration.
所以我们达成协议了?
So we have a deal?
我想是的
I think we do.
需要的材料我都订了,应该在送来途中
I put in all the material orders. It should be on its way.
嗯,太好了,谢谢
Okay, great. Thank you.
嗯
Yeah.
新激光镜头的说明书?
Specs for the new laser lens?
对
Yeah.
像这样的多层打印
With a print this layered,
我们需要控制扩散到周围组织的热传导
we need to control the heat diffusion to the surrounding tissue.
等你弄好后,我再把说明书,输入到大型示意图中
I'll enter the specs into the larger schematics when you're done.
这份说明书不能进去示意图
This stays out of the schematics.
为什么?
Why?
这是一份保险
It's an insurance policy.
少了镜头,这台机器,对达罗斯来说就毫无用处
Without the lens, this machine is essentially useless to Darros.
这份说明书不能流出去
The specs stay between us,
由我们来控制它
and we keep control of it.
那就不流出去
Then it stays between us.
你觉得她会记得吗?
You think she's gonna remember?
我只是希望她醒来时是最理想的状况
I just want it to be right when she wakes up.
熟悉的
Familiar.
我再三确认过你寄给我的扫描档
I triple-checked the scan you sent.
你生产后,她做身体♥检♥查的那份
The one from her physical after you had the baby.
那比较旧,但有足够的分辨率
It's older, but there's enough resolution there.
我把它上传到打印机了
I uploaded it to the printer.
太好了,谢谢…
Great. Thanks...
谢谢你做的一切
for, for everything.
从研究所开始,你就一直在我身边
You've always been on my side, ever since grad school.
嗯,这个要求很过分
Yeah, it's a lot to ask.
而我无法…
And, uh, I couldn't have...
你是我唯一信任的人
you're the only person I trusted.
你知道这么做无法阻止她生病
You know this won't keep her from getting sick.
我…但至少能给我…
I...it might buy me at least a cou...
20年,让我搞清楚
another 20 years to try to figure out
如何让阿兹海默症的进程慢下来
how to slow down the Alzheimer's.
要是成功的话
What are you gonna tell Lucas?
你要怎么跟卢卡斯说?
If this works?
我会想出来的
I'll figure it out.
我得相信,有她在的世界…
I have to believe that a world with her in it...
即便比较复杂…
even if it's complicated...
也好过没有她的世界
is better than a world without her.
嘿
Hey.
我知道你想要她回来
I know you want her back.
你认为…
Do you think ...
那真的会是她吗?
do you think it'll really be her?
我睡着了?
Was I asleep?
不是
Not exactly.
你知道你在哪吗?
Do you know where you are?
不知道
No, I don't think so.
出了什么事吗?
Is something wrong?
脸、丝绒、教堂、雏菊、红色
Face, velvet, church, daisy, red.
脸、丝绒、教堂、雏菊、红色
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表