剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
嗯
Yeah.
你是说你被陌生人威胁,从路上被人抓走?
Like you were grabbed off the street by a menacing stranger?
嗯,但我不想跟爸妈解释,所以别跟他们说
Yeah, but I don't want to get into it with the parentals, so no squealing.
当然,我不会说的,但如果你被绑♥架♥
Of course, no, I wouldn't, but, like, if you were kidnapped,
你不觉得他们应该要知道吗?
don't you think they should know?
涅瓦只会报♥警♥,占士根本不在乎
Neva would just wanna call the cops and James doesn't care.
那不是真的
That's not true.
我从11岁开始就跟他们住在一起
I've been with them since I was 11.
他是个不错的爸爸
He's a decent dad.
他会去看我的喜剧演出
He comes to my comedy shows.
他不会笑,但他会去看
He doesn't laugh, but he shows up.
我相信他爱你,韦斯
I believe he loves you, Wes.
但打从我到这里
But he's treated me
他就把我当成顽强的痔疮那般对待
like a persistent hemorrhoid ever since I got here.
我甚至不知道他为什么会同意领养我
I don't even know why he agreed to take me in.
他知道我有多想要个妹妹
He knew how much I wanted a sister.
还有,没错,妈会去报♥警♥
And, yes, Mom will want to call the cops,
但从各方面看来
but all things considered,
难道你不觉得报♥警♥是个好主意吗?
don't you think that's a good idea?
你知道我在这里做什么
You know what I do in here.
你真的认为报♥警♥是个好主意?
You really think calling the cops is a good idea?
我是说,我在努力经营生意
I mean, I'm trying to run a business.
我想不是,但你没事吗?
I guess not, but are you okay?
她只是个胡说八道的疯女人
She was just a crazy lady who said some weird shit.
我没事
I'm fine.
演出进展得如何?
So how is the show coming along?
很顺利
Swimmingly. Yes.
就像蜂窝遇到子♥宫♥
It's all very beehive meets womb.
我想让整个空间黏黏的
I'm thinking of having an entire room that's sticky.
人们会付钱去看那个?黏黏的艺术?
People pay for that? Sticky art?
你什么时候变成老古板了,琪拉曼宁?
When did you become such an old fart, Kira Manning?
我想为了克服童年伤痕
I suppose the 20 years of intensive therapy
接受那20年的强化治疗
it took for me to get over my childhood
让我变得有点无趣
gave me taste for being a little boring.
是啊,但也不全是坏事,对吧?
Oh, yeah. But it wasn't all bad though, was it?
我有教你用钢琴弹皇后乐队的歌♥
I did teach you to play Queen on the piano.
我要怎么在这种地方弄到毒品?
How am I gonna score drugs in a place like this?
啊,对,那个“实验”
Ah yes, the "experiment."
我们在打印神经元
We are printing neurons.
不过在移植神经元时,它们却无法沟通
But when we transplant them, they fail to communicate.
因此我有个理论
So I have a theory that
注入可♥卡♥因♥或许能增强讯号♥
a boost from cocaine might amplify the signal.
问题是要取得第二级管制药品
The problem is that I can't access Schedule II drugs
就得通过法律审核
without triggering legal review.
那类审查要花上好几个月,还会影响到我的资金
The kind of review that takes months and jeopardizes my funding.
天啊,你这姑娘,你做事总是没有底线,是吧?
God, you Manning girls...you never know where to draw the line, do you?
你有看到那家伙吗?
You see that guy?
嗯
Yeah.
他在擦鼻子
He's wiping his nose.
你觉得他是季节性过敏吗?
Do you suppose he's got seasonal allergies?
我要下手了
I'm going in.
你要“下手”?
You're "going in"?
嗯,我去开车准备逃跑
Well, I'll drive the getaway car.
嗨
Hi.
呃,你有…可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Do you, uh, do you have...do you have cocaine?
你有可♥卡♥因♥吗?
Do you have cocaine?
为什么没人帮我吹?
Why don't I get the blow?
啊
Ah.
别跟她计较,她在乡下长大的
Do forgive her; she was born in the country.
涅瓦李
嘿,呆子
你还好吗?
当然
还有人在追杀你?
嘿,查理
Yo, Charlie.
你要不要去看看我的,魔域奇遇经典卡牌收藏?
Do you want to check out my vintage Dungeons & Dragons card collection?
她有魔域奇遇卡牌
你要离开了
You're leaving.
我有一个地址,那是我的线索
I got an address. I have a lead.
露西,这到底…是怎么回事?
Lucy, what...what is going on?
我说了…你知道越多就越危险
I told you, I... the more you know, the more danger you're in.
你肩膀被刺一个洞出现在我面前
You just showed up with a hole in your shoulder.
我还是不知道为什么,我女儿要对某人开枪
My...my daughter shot someone and I still don't know why.
所以你要告诉我实话
So, you're gonna tell me the truth,
不然我就要带查理远离这里
or I'm taking Charlie far away from here,
远离这一切
far away from whatever this is.
你再也不会见到我们
And you will not see us again.
我试着要保护你,保护我们
I am trying to protect you. To protect us.
露西,如果…你不能对我坦白
Lucy, if...if you can't be honest with me,
就没有我们
then there is no us.
我们开车出去一趟吧
Let's take a drive.
就是这里
This is it.
这是我被做出来的地方
This is where I was made.
露西,这里安全吗?
Lucy, is it safe to be here?
我已经回来这里十几次了
I've been back about a dozen times;
他们肯定把一切都净空
they must have cleared everything out.
像是这里什么都没发生过
It's like nothing happened here at all.
你为什么不跟我说这件事?
Why...why didn't you, why didn't you tell me about this?
说我是“人造的”?
That I'm "man-made"?
跟你说我是某人的科学研究?
That I'm somebody's science project?
你会相信我吗?
Would you have believed me?
你现在相信我吗?
Do you believe me now?
我逃跑之后,什么都没有
After I escaped, I had nothing.
我没有地方去
I had nowhere to go.
我没有记忆、没有家人
I had no memory, no family.
但你和查理是第一个
But you and Charlie were the first things
让我感觉真实的人
that I found that made me feel real.
我以为一旦你知道真♥相♥…
And I thought if you knew the truth...
嗯,所以那个女生…
Yeah. So this girl...
刺伤你那个,她是…
the one who stabbed you, she's...
她是另一个我
She's another me.
-嗯 -她是打印品
-Right. -She's a printout.
你不相信我
You don't believe me.
我只是…需要时间,这些…
I, I just...I just need time. It's...this is a...
我懂,一下子很难消化
I get it. It's a lot.
你现在打算怎么做?
What are you gonna do now?
那女孩,朱尔
That girl, Jules,
显然他们在监视她,所以不能回去那里
they're obviously watching her so I can't go back there,
但我有个女人的名字
but I have the name of the woman
她认为那是她的养母
she thinks is her adopted mother.
我知道她在哪上班
I know where she works.
我可以至少查出来她是否参与其中
I can at least find out if she's a part of it.
我知道你得做对你和查理来说正确的事
I know that you have to do whatever is right for you and for Charlie.
但你要知道,我做的一切
But you've gotta know that everything I did
都是为了不要失去你
was so that I wouldn't lose you.
我送你回天娜家
I'm gonna drop you off at Tina's.
我从来没跟老男人做过
I've never been with an old guy before.
跟你朋友说吧
Tell your friends.
真恶心
Gross.
为了科学什么都可以
Anything for science.
嘿,妈
Hey, Mom.
卢卡斯,你来这里干什么?
Lucas, what are you doing here?
哎呀,是我
Oopsie, that was me.
是我传信息给他的
I texted him.
没关系吧?
I hope that's all right?
嗯,我是说,我总是在,奇怪的夜店碰见我儿子
Yeah, I mean, well, I'm always bumping into my son in weird clubs.
这个嘛…我以前来过这里
Well, I've...I've been here before.
我无意冒犯,但我不懂,他们怎么会让你们进来
And, no offense, but I don't know how they let you two in.
卢卡斯,我听说你现在加入邪教
Lucas, I heard you're in a religious cult now.
信教的人不是应该要向善吗?
Aren't religious people supposed to be nice?
嗯,这个嘛,贵格会不是邪教
Okay, well, Quakerism is not a cult.
好的…
All right...
它的宗旨是在其他人和社群中寻找灵性
It's about finding spirituality in other people and community.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表