剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
And I have an almost pathological desire
避免谈论过去
to avoid talking about the past.
的确如此
That's true.
还有我爱你
And I love you.
嗨,很高兴认识你,露西
Hi, nice to meet you, Lucy.
我叫积
My name is Jack.
我在餐厅工作,我以前会用解剖刀
I work at a diner and I used to use a scalpel.
是吗?
Yeah?
嗯
Yeah.
我年纪还小…我有一把刀…
有血,但不是我的血
我没看到我做了什么,我醒来
跟之前的一样
感觉我无法逃开
嘿,露西!
Hey Lucy!
-再见 -嗯
-See ya. -Mm.
嘿,露西!有空吗?
那辆愚蠢的卡车又坏了
我需要那股魔力
是你需要?还是卡车?
拿着
谢谢,露西
我看看我能不能修
可能是方向机油管坏了
该死的卡车
Fucking truck.
露西!
Lucy!
-露西!-露西!
-Lucy! -Lucy!
露西!
Lucy!
露西!露西!
Lucy! Lucy!
露西!
Lucy!
拜托去报♥警♥
不…我没事,我不要看医生
No, no. I'm okay. No doctors.
知道了,这里需要救护车,出了一场意外…
I got it. We need an ambulance. There was an accident...
露西
Lucy.
我是帕尔默医生
My name is Dr. Palmer.
发生什么事了?
What happened?
呃,你出了一场意外
Uh, you were in an accident.
我们做了全身扫描、血液检查…
We did a full scan, blood panel...
帮我做了检查?
You did tests?
对,完整的检查
Yes. A full workup.
没有内伤、没有脑震荡
There were no internal injuries, no concussion.
你很幸运
You're very lucky.
有看到别的吗?
Did you see anything else?
抱歉?
Sorry?
呃,检查…有没有什么…
Um, the, the tests... did anything seem...
看起来不一样的地方?
did anything seem different?
露西,你的检查结果完全正常
Lucy, your tests came back completely normal.
你认为我们会发现什么吗?
Were you expecting us to find something?
不…我只是担心
No. No, I was just worried.
呃,这个问题可能有点怪…
Um, you know, this is, this is probably a weird question...
没关系
That's fine.
如果我想知道我有没有生过小孩…
If I wanted to know if I had had a baby...
你有办法从这些检查中看出来吗?
is that something you could tell from these tests?
我…不敢保证,没办法
I... not with any certainty, no.
你自己不太确定?
Is that something you're unsure of?
嘿…嗨,天啊,露西,你还好吗?
Hey, hey, hi. Jesus, Lucy. You okay?
嗯,我没事,我想回家
Yeah, I'm okay. I want to go home.
好的
Okay.
我还是不懂发生什么事…
I still don't understand what happened...
很愚蠢,我…
It was stupid. I...
只是累了,没注意看
just was tired. I wasn't looking.
我昨晚半夜醒来,结果你不在床上
I woke up in the middle of the night last night and you weren't in bed.
我睡不着,我只是需要厘清一下头绪
I-I couldn't sleep. I just needed to clear my head.
搬来跟我住
Move in with me.
什么?
What?
你说得没错,好吗?
You're right, okay?
你说得没错
You're right.
我们应该跟查理说我们的事
We should tell Charlie about us.
还有,你应该搬来这里
And, and you should move in.
或许这样你就不会再大半夜鬼鬼祟祟地
And maybe you'll stop skulking around in the middle of the night
做任何事了
and whatever you do.
我没有鬼鬼祟祟,谁说我鬼鬼祟祟了?
I wasn't skulking. Who says "skulking"?
-别争了,你知道我的意思… -那是中古英语吗?
-Stop it. You know what I meant... -Is that, like, Middle English?
露西
Lucy.
我也爱你
I love you too.
好吗?我想和你更亲密
Okay? And I want to be closer to you.
所以别再那么神秘
So just stop being such a mystery
搬来跟我住吧
and move in with me.
好吗?
Okay?
喂?
Hello?
哪间医院?
Which hospital?
你确定扫描结果一致?
And you're positive the scan's a match?
嗯,那就是她没错
Well, then it's her.
医院
抱歉打扰了
So sorry to bother you.
能帮我一下吗?
I'm hoping you could help me?
我在找我妹妹
I'm looking for my sister.
我听说她昨晚出了点意外
I heard she was in an accident last night.
再玩一次?
Go again?
你可能会跟我说别带这些书
You're probably gonna tell me not to bring all these books.
尖叫我就扭断你脖子
Scream and I'll snap your neck.
不!不!
No! No!
好久不见
It's been a long time.
我猜你以为自己这次搞定了
Bet you thought you'd figured it out this time.
帮自己安排了新生活
Set up a whole little life for yourself.
但我知道你是什么东西
But I know what you really are.
好,所以…
Okay, so...
我带了费特
I grabbed Fred,
我找不到另一件恐龙睡裤
I couldn't find the other dinosaur PJ bottoms.
我肯定有漏掉什么,你应该去检查一下
I'm sure I forgot something; you should go check.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
我们得走了,现在
We have to go. Now.
嘿…这是怎么回事?
Hey, hey. What the fuck is going on?
我们待在这里不再安全了
We're not safe here anymore.
为什么?为什么你会放把枪在拖车里?
Why? Why did you leave a gun in the trailer?
等我们到安全的地方我再解释给你听
I'll explain to you when we get someplace safe.
不…我要报♥警♥
No. No, no, no. I'm gonna call the cops.
不…
No, no...
警♥察♥,他们帮不上忙的…
the cops, they, they can't do anything to help...
露西,我女儿刚对人开枪!
Lucy, my daughter just shot someone!
田野里有一具尸体!
There's a body in the fields!
积,那个人?
Jack. That man?
可能有超过十个像那样的人,正在赶来这里
There could be 10 more like him on their way right now.
他们会伤害我,伤害你
And they will hurt me, and they will hurt you
还会伤害查理
and they will hurt Charlie.
我们必须离开!
We have to go!
在我搞清楚发生什么事之前
I am not going anywhere
我哪都不去!
until I understand what the hell is happening!
在我遇见你之前,我过着很不同的日子
Before I met you, I had a very different life.
这非常复杂
And it is so fucking complicated.
但它回来找我了
But it has come back for me.
你犯了什么事?
Did you do something?
没有…
No. No, no.
在找我的那些人很危险
The people that are looking for me are dangerous.
他们找了我一年,有几次我差点被他们找到
They were after me for a year; they got close a few times.
但我以为我躲过他们了
But I thought I was off their radar,
我以为我很安全,以为我们很安全
and I thought I was safe. I thought we were safe.
天啊
Jesus.
你…你和查理是我最重要的人
You...you and Charlie are the most important things to me.
除了你们其他的都不重要
You are the only thing that matters.
好,那你要我怎么做?
'Kay, what do you want me to do?
跟你一起逃跑?那就是你的计划?
Just run away with you? Is that your plan?
不是的
No.
我得面对他们
I have to face them.
让他们永远不再来烦我
And get them to back off for good.
我现在知道了
I know that now.
我会送你们去天娜家…,你们在那里很安全
I will take you to Tina's...you'll be safe there.
-你们在那里很安全 -天娜…太好了
-You'll be safe there. -Ti...that's great;
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表