剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
她会做恶梦
She had these nightmares
我会在公共区域看到她缩成一团
and I'd find her huddled up in the common area.
然后她会在那里坐整晚
And then she'd just sit there all night,
不想打扰任何人
not wanting to bother anyone.
关于车祸的恶梦?
Nightmares about the crash?
我不知道
I don't know.
她只会说“我无法把血弄掉”
All she'd say is, "I can't get the blood out."
哦,我的休息时间结束了
Oh, my break's over.
真的很抱歉
I'm really sorry.
希望我能多帮点忙
I wish I could be of more help.
谢谢你
Thanks.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嗯,只是…那些恶梦
Yeah, no, it's just... that nightmare.
我觉得我们有相同的恶梦
I think we're having the same one.
好的,今天我要从这个…
Okay, today we'll be extracting this...
萃取这个!
from this!
朱尔,麻烦你等我的指示!
Jules, could you please wait for my instruction!
上次英格烈失去她的眉毛
Last time, Ingrid lost her eyebrows.
好的
Okay.
首先,我们要准备溶液…
First we will prepare a solution of...
嘿,放学后你要一起去玩吗?
Hey, do you wanna hang out after school?
除非Z也能去,而且你这次不会,占有欲太强
Only if Z can come too, and you don't get possessive this time.
嗯,我想过那件事了,没问题,我们保持开放式关系吧
Right. Um, I thought about that and, sure, let's be poly.
我们当然可以那么做
We can totally do that.
不要用“我们”,而是独♥立♥个体吧
How about let's not be a "we" but free individuals instead.
我就是那个意思
That's what I meant, yeah.
还有,我这礼拜五有微积分考试
Um, also I have this calc test on Friday
所以如果你已经做了那批新的
so I would like to make a purchase from the pharmacist
我想跟你这个药剂师买♥♥一些
if you've made that new batch?
零元,麻烦了
Zero dollars, please.
朋友的折扣
Friend's discount.
太好了,后来我把最后一批吸掉,结果摔得很惨
Cool. So, I ended up snorting the last ones and I tripped hard.
像是,我搭巴士上学途中
Like, my dream from the night before
前一晚的梦开始浮现在我面前
started playing out on the bus ride to school.
嗯,那可能是个坏主意
Yeah, that's probably a bad idea.
嘿,你在想什么?
Hey. Where did you just go?
我只是在想下午跟你出去的事
I'm just thinking about this afternoon with you.
朱尔,校长室找你
Jules, you're wanted in the principal's office.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
呃,嗨
Ugh. Hi, there.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
你的指导教授说你昨天没来学校
Well, your advisor said you weren't in school yesterday.
你去哪了?
Where were you?
我不知道你一直密切注意我
I didn't realize you were keeping such a close eye on me.
朱尔,如果出了什么事,你可以告诉我
Jules, if something's wrong, you can tell me.
我在乎你啊,孩子
I care about you, kiddo.
谢谢
Thanks.
我可以回去上课了吗?
Can I go back to class now?
所以没发生什么事?
So then there's nothing going on?
没有,我没事
Nope. I'm good.
好的
Okay.
我在医院时是谁把我的东西寄回去的?
Who sent all my things back when I was at the hospital?
我的外星人娃娃、我的日记?
My stuffed alien, my journal?
佩顿的家人寄了一箱来帮助你复原
Payton's family sent up a box up to help with your recovery.
我日记里写的内容…那完全不像我
The stuff I wrote in that journal...it's nothing like me.
脑伤患者的习惯,甚至人格特质,都有可能改变
Habits, even personality traits, can change in brain-injury patients.
-别忘了,朱尔,你有… -我知道
-Remember Jules, you have perm... -I know.
“我有权改变”
"I have permission to change."
是你!
You're it!
是你!
You're it!
去吧
Go on.
在你后面
Now, behind you.
再见!
Bye!
康纳!
Connor!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
你干嘛推他?
Why'd you do that?
对不起
I am sorry.
我♥干♥女儿饱受霸凌之苦
My goddaughter's been having a hard time with bullies
她误判情势
and she misread the situation.
那男孩的爸妈很不满
That boy's parents are not pleased.
我做了坏事
抱歉,女士,我能…
I-I'm sorry, young lady, I...
把我抓走!
我不懂
I don't understand.
我杀人了
什么?
Excuse me?
哦
Oh.
她的仓鼠刚过世
Her hamster just died,
她很自责
and she is blaming herself,
我该带她回家了
so I should really get her home.
女士,麻烦给我看一下你的身份证件
Ma'am, can I see some ID, please?
没问题
Sure thing.
军队,是吧?
Army, huh?
两次派兵,你呢?
Two deployments. You?
海军陆战队
Marine Corps.
看好那孩子
Keep an eye on that one.
没问题,警官
Will do, Officer.
你不能这样
所以是她吗?把你印出来的女人?
So, is it her? The woman who printed you?
不是,是某个有哈佛医学院文凭的女人
No. It's some woman with a degree from Harvard Medical School.
她正在打造“记忆实验中心”
She's building some "Memory Experience Center"
看起来很花钱
that looks expensive.
喂?
Hello?
啊,该死,嗯,好…我马上过去
Ah, shit. Yeah. Okay, okay. I'm on it.
怎么了?
What?
我们…得回去了
We...we have to go back.
查理刚向一名警♥察♥自首
Charlie just confessed to a cop.
她再次独自行动
She's hunting alone again.
像一匹狼
Like a wolf.
事实上,狼通常是集体狩猎
Actually, wolves generally hunt in packs.
独狼不会
Not lone wolves.
顶级掠食者?
Apex predators?
真的有,你去查查看
It's a thing. Look it up.
我会的,在果园被射杀的,那名手下的验尸报告回来了
I will. The autopsy came in on our man shot in the orchard.
子弹是从下面往斜上射的
The angle of bullet entry is canted from below.
那倒有趣了
That's interesting.
她从屈膝的位置对他开枪
She shot him from a bended-knee position.
或者扣板机的人比露西矮很多
Or the person who pulled the trigger was a lot shorter than Lucy.
可能是小孩
A child, maybe.
露西可能不是危险人物
Lucy may not be dangerous.
她持枪绑♥架♥了一个女孩
She kidnapped a girl at gunpoint.
在受到高度胁迫之下
Under extreme duress.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
我觉得我们应该重新考虑我们的作法
I think we might want to reconsider our approach.
或许没必要动用致命武力
Lethal force may not be necessary.
哦,达罗斯已经批准这种方式
Oh, Darros already signed off on this approach,
但还是谢谢你提出你的看法,艾美莉
but thank you so much for always contributing your input, Emily.
这感觉好怪
This feels weird.
应该是哥哥去偷妹妹的日记
A brother's supposed to steal his sister's diary,
而不是妹妹叫哥哥看
not be asked to read it by said sister.
但你怎么看?
But what do you think?
“他今天在西班牙文课上看着我,盯着我看,你知道吗?
"He looked at me in Spanish class today. Really looked at me, you know?
我感觉他瞳孔射出一千把小刀
And I felt like 1,000 tiny knives
刺进我的心脏”
sprang from his pupils and pierced my heart."
听起来不会不像你啊
Doesn't not sound like you.
真好笑,去你的
Uh-huh, screw you.
好,这个很棒
Okay, this one's amazing:
“我有个秘密
"I have a secret.
不要跟别人说,好吗?
Don't tell anyone, okay?
我想象自己在飞,翅膀从我背上展开
I imagine myself flying, wings springing from my back.
我驰骋飞翔,飞往未知的目的地
I gallop and take flight toward a destination unknown.
永远狂野、永久自♥由♥、永远的我”
Forever wild. Forever free. Forever me."
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表