剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
牙买♥♥加平原?
Jamaica Plain?
以前到处都是酷儿?
Used to be wall-to-wall queers?
波士顿的同性恋大本营
Lesbian capital of Boston.
我是说,不到诺咸顿那种程度
I mean, not Northampton level, or anything.
大学进驻之后变得很贵
Got pricey when the university moved in.
天娜知道这座纪念塔在波士顿
Tina knows that this monument is Boston.
眼球扫描
身份确认
Identity confirmed.
嗯,就是这个
Well, this is it.
她一直住在这辆车上?
This is where she's been living?
对
Yeah.
靠近她工作的果园
Near the orchard where she works.
呃,我也是在类似这样的拖车上长大的
Ugh, I grew up in a trailer like this.
老实说,可能比这辆更破烂
Might have been even more of a shithole, honestly.
我一直在想她怎么生活,她在哪过夜
I've been wondering how she's been living, where she sleeps at night.
至少她有个遮风避雨的地方
At least she had a roof over her head.
我们搜索过了,以为会发现一些
We searched it. We thought maybe we'd turn up something
能帮我们找到她的线索,但什么都没有
that would help us find her, but no luck.
或许你能看到我们漏掉的东西
Maybe you'll see something that we missed
让你先找到她
that'll help you get to her first.
你为什么要帮我?
Why are you helping me?
我知道身为唯一一个照顾某人的人,是什么感觉
I guess I know what it's like to be the only one looking out for someone.
那是很沉重的负担
It weighs on you.
你知道的,我把她创造出来
You know, I made her.
把她带来这世上
I put her into the world.
我没有信仰,但我希望她好好的
And I'm not a religious person but hoping she's okay.
希望她平安无事
Wanting her to be safe.
这是我离祈祷最靠近的一刻
It's the closest I've ever come to praying.
嗯,希望这能帮上你的忙
Well, I hope this helps.
你看完后自己出去吧
You can let yourself out when you're done.
这真的跟画里的一样
It really is just like the painting.
所以肯定是这里其中一栋房♥子
So it's gotta be one of these houses.
所以我们是要直接去敲门
So, should we just start knocking on doors
问问看哪一户有发生凶杀案的浴室?
and asking if anyone has a murder bathroom?
走吧
Come on.
《身份的哲学》
我们已经在这条街上来回五趟了
We've walked down this street like five times.
我们不可能找到那个地方的
We're never gonna find the place.
或许我们是同一个人,但你绝对比我没耐心
We might be the same person, but you are definitely more impatient.
你有听到吗?
Do you hear that?
那是同一个声音吗?
Is that the same sound?
对
Yeah.
看来里头在开派对
Looks like some kind of party.
哦
Oh.
走吧
Shall we?
哇,现在还有这种地方啊?
Wow. Places like this still exist?
欢迎,欢迎来到截塔柔贝塔,三年一度的粉红大赛!
Welcome, welcome, welcome to Zeta Rho Beta's Triannual Froze Tournay!
你们只迟到一会,欢迎随时去排队
You're just a little bit late, but feel free to get in line,
游戏规则都在板子上
and rules of the game are up on the board.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
嘿…我妈急着要上厕所
Uh, hey... my mom really has to use the bathroom.
你妈?
Your mom?
对,未成年怀孕,不过她还是做到了
Yeah. Teen pregnancy, but she really made it work
抱歉,你要赢得粉红乒乓才能拿到钥匙
Sorry; You only get the key to the bathroom if you win at froze pong.
否则,你只能尿在院子里!
Otherwise, you have to pee in the yard!
哦,这…不是在欺负人
Oh, it...it's not hazing;
这是游戏
it's a game.
好耶!
Yes!
好耶!
Yes!
好!哇!好的!
Okay! Woo! All right!
厕所在楼上
Bathroom's upstairs.
你知道,或许不是这里
You know, maybe this isn't the right place.
嘿,你看
Hey, look.
纪念塔,跟画里的一样
The monument. Just like the mural.
应该是
I guess so.
嘿,你看
Hey. Look.
嗯,绝对是这里
Yeah. This is definitely it.
没错
Definitely.
我得承认,你真的很会玩粉红乒乓
I have to admit, you really crushed it at froze pong.
哦,你的学校专题,要不要问问她们?
Oh, didn't you want to ask them, uh, about your, um, school project?
嗯
Yeah.
我知道概率不高
I know it's a long shot;
我在进行一项关于这一带中产阶级化的
I've been working on this community history project
社区历史专题…
about gentrification in the neighborhood...
你们知道这里以前住着谁吗?
do you happen to know who used to live here?
事实上,上个月有位老妇人
Actually, this old woman wandered off
跟她的辅助生活社区
while she was on a field trip
出来户外旅行时走失了
with her assisted-living community last month.
因为她以为这里是她家
'cause she thought this was her house.
我们开车送她回去
We drove her back.
没错
Obvi.
丰裕
Luxuriant.
成就!
Legacy!
对,成就辅助生活
Duh. Legacy Assisted Living.
你记得那位妇人的名字吗?
Do you remember the woman's name?
记得!梅莉莎最棒了…有够好笑的…
Oh, yeah! Melissa was the best...totally hilarious...
她的头发很赞
...and her hair was amazing.
-谢谢 -谢谢
-Thank you. -Thanks.
朱尔?
Jules?
听着,很抱歉我得进去…
Look, I'm sorry to barge in...
我以前很讨厌我妈这么做
I used to hate when my mom did that,
但即便是青少年,也不该睡到这么晚
but it's very late to sleep in...even for a teenager.
好吗?
Okay?
朱尔?
Jules?
朱尔?
Jules?
我小时候阑尾就割掉了,那似乎没什么问题
...had my appendix taken out when I was a kid, which seemed fine,
因为他们跟我说阑尾完全没用
'cause they told me it's useless.
但你知道吗?
But you know what?
从那之后的生活看来,我想或许它控制了热情
Based on my life since then, I think maybe it controls motivation.
韦斯,你知道朱尔在哪吗?
Wes, do you know where Jules is?
呃…校外教学
Um... a class trip.
周末出游
Weekend excursion.
是为了毕业纪念册社团
For...for yearbook club.
她想跟毕业纪念册社团搭巴士出去玩
She wanted to go on the yearbook club fun bus.
他们要去动物园!
They're going to the zoo!
韦斯
Wes.
如果你知道她在哪就告诉我
If you know where she is, you need to tell me.
韦斯!我是说真的!
Wes! Really!
如果出了什么事,我需要知道
If there's something is going on, I need to know.
朱尔担心她不能相信你和占士
Jules is worried she can't trust you and James.
什么?那是什么意思?
What? What do you mean?
她当然可以相信我们!
Of course she can trust us!
我…一直有人在跟踪她
I...people have been following her.
什么?
What?
朱尔发现她的过去有些事不是真的
Jules learned some things about her past aren't true.
还有一个跟她长得很像的女人绑♥架♥她…
There's this lady who looks like her who kidnapped her...
绑♥架♥她?
Kidnapped her?
我以为这时候她们该回来了,我的手♥机♥在朱尔那里
I'd figured they'd be back by now. Jules has my phone.
我开始担心了
I'm starting to get worried.
别担心,亲爱的
Don't worry, honey.
我会处理的,好吗?
I'm gonna take care of this, okay?
但你必须告诉我到底发生什么事
But you need to tell me exactly what's going on.
所有的事
Everything.
我知道怎么找到她
I know how to find her.
来了
Here they are.
嗨
Hi there.
柜台说你们为了专题研究,来这里见梅莉莎
Reception said you're here to see Melissa about a research project.
真棒
That's pretty neat.
对,我们很期待跟梅莉莎聊聊
Yeah; we're really excited to talk to Melissa.
她在会客室
She's in the Day Room.
我带你们去找她
I'll take you right to her.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表