剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
没错
Uh-huh.
你从来没说过
You never brought it up.
那不是适合闲聊的话题
Doesn't make very good small talk.
对,嗨,我妈是一项非法、不道德的
Yes, hi, my mother is the product of an illegal,
克隆人实验的产物
unethical human cloning experiment,
那项事迹将会永远纠缠她
the legacy of which is gonna haunt her forever.
在派对上对别人这么说,他们只会变得很不自然
I say that to people at parties, they just get weird.
嗯,如果要比较的话
Well, if we're being competitive,
当我有足够的想法,去跟我妈谈我的童年时
just when I got enough perspective to talk to my mother about my childhood,
她被诊断出早发性阿兹海默症
she was diagnosed with early-onset Alzheimer's.
该死,抱歉
Shit, sorry.
所以我才做那些研究
It's why I do the research I do.
敬乱糟糟的家人
To fucked-up families.
敬乱糟糟的家人
To fucked-up families.
你为什么来这里?
So why are you here?
呃,你问我要不要跟你一起来
Uh, you asked me if I wanted to come with you.
我不是在问那个
That's not what I meant.
大部分的时间…
I... I'm hiding...
我都在躲
most of the time.
躲避我生命中大部分的人
With most of the people in my life.
我变得蛮会躲的
I've gotten pretty good at it.
出于某些原因,在你身边我不用躲
For some reason, with you I don't have to.
所以我在这里
That's why I'm here.
好的
Okay.
过去,我们在打印过程中
In the past, we've struggled to get complex organs to hold their shape
很难维持复杂器官的形状
during the printing process.
像膀胱那样的中空器官
Hollow organs such as bladders
六个月后
已经成功一段时间了
have been possible for some time,
但像心脏这类密实、复杂精细的器官
but with something as solid and intricate as the heart,
三维生物打印的当前发展,主讲人:琪拉曼宁
会在中期开始塌陷
the organ begins to collapse mid-process.
这项新技术融合了脉冲激光
This new technology incorporates the use of pulsed lasers
脉冲激光
将生物墨水涂到基质上
for deposition of bio-inks onto a substrate,
使其有可能以生物等同性器官取代心脏
potentially paving the way for bio-identical replacement hearts,
肝脏、肾脏
livers, kidneys.
这能拯救上千名患者的性命
This is life-saving treatment for thousands of patients.
你说到生物等同性肾脏时就掳获我了
You had me at bio-identical kidneys.
哦,我是特定为你加进去的,宝贝
Oh, I put it in there special for you, babe.
说真的
I'm serious.
你好棒,我很以你为荣
You were so great. I'm so proud of you.
我无意打扰
I don't want to interrupt.
达罗斯先生只想告诉你,他觉得你的研究很厉害
Mr. Darros just wanted to say how impressed he is with your work
哦,谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
他成立了一个新基金会
He set up a new foundation,
这正是他想要支持的研究
and this is exactly the kind of research he wants to support.
如果有天你想找外部资金
He hopes you'll consider us
他希望你能考虑我们
if you ever find yourself looking for outside funding.
他人真好,谢谢你
That's very nice. Thank you.
继续加油,曼宁博士
Keep up the good work, Dr. Manning.
谢谢
Thank you.
那是什么啊?
What was that?
你在开玩笑…
You're kidding...
不是
No.
保罗达罗斯,全球最大,物流公♥司♥的首席执行官
Paul Darros, the CEO of the world's largest logistics company.
哦,对,天啊,嗯
Oh, right, Jesus, yeah.
他刚成立一间,拥有五百亿美元资助金的基金会
He just started a foundation with a $50 billion endowment
专注于具全球影响力的科学研究
focused on scientific research for global impact.
你觉得他在乎帮助人吗?
Do you think he actually cares about helping people?
我觉得保罗达罗斯
I think Paul Darros
想花钱帮自己,在人道主义名人堂买♥♥个位置
wants to buy his way into the humanitarian hall of fame.
如果那么做能让他做些善事
If he does some good in service of that,
他在不在乎有差吗?
does it matter if he actually cares?
天啊,真好吃
Oh my God; it's so good.
我想把这些一次全都放进我嘴里
I want to put them all in my mouth at the same time,
因为太好吃了,但我知道那样很奇怪
'cause they're so good but I know that would be weird.
那是很奇怪
That would be weird.
我们应该每晚都点这家店的食物
We should just order this place every night.
干脆让厨房♥用品留在箱子里好了
We could skip unpacking the kitchen stuff altogether.
我没意见
It's fine by me.
所以我们现在…住在这里
So, we...we live here now.
是的
We do.
一起住
Together.
对,我要你搬来跟我同居就是这个意思
Yeah, when I asked you to move in with me, that was the general idea.
我喜欢
I like it.
喜欢这间公♥寓♥还是搬来跟我住?
The apartment or moving in with me?
都喜欢
Both.
我小时候常搬家,能安顿下来真的很棒
I moved around so much as a kid that it's really nice to be settled.
接下来,你就会想油漆育儿室了
Next thing I know, you'll be wanting to paint the nursery.
如果那是一种很巧妙的方式,来问我决定好要小孩了没…
If that's a subtle way of asking if I've made up my mind about kids...
我还没决定好
I haven't.
好吧,那我就自己油漆育儿室
Fine. I'll just paint the nursery myself.
抱歉,我认识你吗?
Sorry, do I know you?
我想你应该认识
I thought you might.
两年后
天啊
Holy shit.
我知道
I know.
成功了?
It worked?
成功了
It worked.
它开始跳动了
It started beating.
天啊,宝贝,你做到了!
Jesus. Babe, you, you did it!
我知道,我不敢相信,我…
I know. I-I-I can't believe it. I...
你打印出一颗心脏!
You printed a fucking heart!
对,没错,我知道,我做到了
Yeah, I did. I know. I did it.
天啊!哦,天啊!
Oh my God! Oh my God!
这太棒了!天啊,我以你为荣
This is amazing! Oh my God, I'm so proud of you.
好消息是你的卵子状态很好
Good news is your eggs are in great shape.
绝对可以发育
There's definitely viability there.
但你的子♥宫♥息肉
But the polyps in your uterus
会让你很难怀孕到足月
could make it very difficult for you to carry a baby to term.
我知道这不是你想听到的消息
Now, I know that's not the news you were hoping for,
但用你的卵子找代理孕母生育
but using your eggs and finding someone else
绝对可行
to carry the pregnancy is definitely an option
我认为我们可以考虑看看
I think we can consider.
生小孩不见得总是会如我们预期般发生
Having a family doesn't always happen exactly the way we imagine it will.
我遇过很多不错的结果…
I've had a lot of positive outcomes with...
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
嗯,还好
Sure. Yeah.
我来生吧
I'll do it.
这是我想做的事
This was my thing.
你现在这么忙…
You have so much going on right now...
我不可能开口要你那么做的
I would never ask you to do that.
不…你不必开口
No, no, no. You don't have to.
你看
Look at that.
它在洒水
It's sprinkling.
你要摸摸看吗?
Do you wanna feel it?
洒到你的脚上了!
Got a little bit on your foot!
我脚上也有一点!
We got a little bit on me!
嗨,宝贝
Hi, baby.
你要帮我们拍照吗?
Do you want to take our picture?
让他靠近一点
Get him to just, like, move, like, closer.
没事的…很快就好了
It's okay. It's okay. Okay, I'll just take quick. Okay.
这些人都是在等待移植的患者
These are the faces of patients waiting on the transplant list.
迫切需要更换器官的人
People who are in desperate need of replacement organs.
嗯,他们不用再等待了
Well, they don't gotta wait any longer.
因为今天
Because today
由琪拉曼宁成立的附加基金会
the Additive Foundation, founded by Dr. Kira Manning,
着手实现它的使命,让全球所有有需要的人
embarks on its mission to make bio-printed organs available
都能取得生物打印的器官
to everyone in the world who needs them.
我…
I...
史提夫,雷克沙,我能借用曼宁博士一会吗?
Steve, Lexari, uh, can I steal Dr. Manning for just a second?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表