剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
对了,9月是阿兹海默症觉察月
By the way, September is Alzheimer's Awareness Month.
是吗?
Is it?
没错,千万别忘了
It is. Never forget.
避免他们逃跑
Helps with the runners.
嗨,梅莉莎
Hi, there, Melissa.
你今天有几位访客
I've got some visitors for you today.
天佑美国,爱莲娜
God bless America, Eleanor.
你怎么还没去做头发?
Why haven't you done your hair?
看起来糟透了
It looks awful.
说真的,爱莲娜
Really, Eleanor.
她有时候神智不太清楚
Sometimes she's a little confused.
有什么需要的话,我会在护理站
If you need anything, I'll be back at the nurses' station.
谢谢
Thank you.
我能跟你一起玩吗?
Can I play with you?
我们要玩什么?
And what game are we playing?
这是琪拉曼宁的手♥机♥,请留言
You've reached Kira Manning. Please leave a message.
哈罗,我是成就辅助生活的护士马蒂
Hello. Nurse Marty from Legacy Assisted Living.
只是跟你说一声
Just checking in.
呃,梅莉莎有几个访客,她状况不太好
Uh, Melissa has a couple of visitors and is having a bit of a hard time.
她一直叫她们爱莲娜
She keeps calling both of them Eleanor.
我以前从来没听过她那样叫
I've never heard her do that before.
总之,我们保持联♥系♥
Anyway, uh, we'll keep you posted.
我们今天经过你老家
We went by your old house today.
你记得在牙买♥♥加平原的家吗?
Do you remember the one in Jamaica Plain?
你在那里住了多久?
How long did you live there?
换你了,亲爱的
It's your turn, dear.
这是在浪费时间
This is so pointless.
你说什么,年轻人?
What did you say, young lady?
我说,这是在浪费时间
I said, This is pointless.
爱莲娜!你怎么还没准备好?
Eleanor! Why aren't you ready?
呃…
Uh...
我猜你♥爸♥也还没准备好!
I'll bet your father isn't ready yet either!
来吧,该走了!
Come on, already!
你知道周末巴士会比较慢!
You know the bus is slow on the weekend!
我们得把爱莲娜的头发整理好才能上路
We have to go fix Eleanor's hair so we can get on the road!
她什么都不知道,好吗?
She doesn't know anything, okay?
她甚至不知道自己现在在哪
She doesn't even know where she is right now.
我们都走到这里了,不是吗?
We've made it this far, haven't we?
快点,爱莲娜!
Hurry up, Eleanor!
有些事我们永远不会再做,但它们似乎总是对的
There were things we'd never do again but then they always seemed right.
那些充满无尽欢乐的夜晚
There were nights of endless pleasure
超出任何法律允许的范围
It was more than all your laws allowed.
宝贝、宝贝、宝贝
Baby, baby, baby
当你这样触摸我时
When you touch me like this
当你那样拥抱我时
And when you hold me like that
一切随风而逝,又全部回到我身边
It was gone with the wind but it's all coming back to me...
这…真丢脸
Well, that's...that's a shame.
当你这样看着我
When you see me like this
而我那样看着你
And I see you like that
当我们看到我们想看的…
When we see what we want to see...
没关系
It's fine.
一切又…回到我身边
All coming...all coming back to me.
我快记不得…
I can barely recall...
但一切又…
But it's all coming...
全部回到我身边!
...back to me now!
你得把自己照顾好,爱莲娜
You need to take better care of yourself, Eleanor.
今天是个大日子!
This is a big day!
你从你♥爸♥那里学到这些坏习惯
You're getting bad habits from your father.
我看看
Let's see.
肯定要迟到了
Definitely gonna be late.
梅莉莎,你记得你什么时候,搬进那栋房♥子的吗?
Melissa, do you remember when you moved into that house?
那里发生过什么不好的事吗?
Did anything bad happen there?
帮帮我
Help me.
你说今天是个大日子?
You said that today was a big day?
我们要去哪?
Where are we going?
别问蠢问题
Don't ask stupid questions.
你总是问蠢问题
You're always asking stupid questions.
我很抱歉…
I-I'm sorry...
还有别妨碍我
And stop interrupting me.
你总是在妨碍我!
You're always interrupting me!
我…不是故意的
I didn't...I didn't mean to.
你能不能坐下啊!
Will you just sit down!
哇,梅莉莎真是个贱♥货♥
Wow. Melissa's kind of a bitch.
只是跟你说一声
Just checking in.
呃,梅莉莎有几个访客
Uh, Melissa has a couple of visitors
她状况不太好
and is having a bit of a hard time.
她一直叫她们爱莲娜
She keeps calling both of them Eleanor.
我以前从来没听过她那样叫
I've never heard her do that before.
总之,我们保持联♥系♥
Anyway, uh, we'll keep you posted.
哦,天啊
Oh my God.
梅莉莎,这是谁?
Melissa, who is this?
别傻了,那是你啊!
Don't be silly. That's you!
等等,所以…我们真的是爱莲娜?
Wait. So, so...we really are Eleanor?
那是…什么时候拍的?
When...when was this taken?
那是…你高中毕业典礼
That was the...that was your high school graduation.
你那天让我好骄傲
I was so proud of you that day.
经过那一切后
After everything.
没什么能阻止你了!
Nothing was gonna hold you back!
所以你是我妈?
So you're my mom?
我真正的妈妈?
Like, my real mom?
我们真正的妈妈
Our real mom.
我小时候是什么样子?
What was I like as a kid?
你总是对某样东西感兴趣
You were always getting into something.
你那是聪明反被聪明误
You were too smart for your own good.
你说经过那一切后,我们让你很骄傲
You...you said that you were so proud of us after everything?
那是什么意思?
What did you mean by that?
我有个很棒的发夹!
You know I have the perfect hair clip!
是…你学校的颜色!
It...it's your school colors!
我们在那屋子里发生了什么事?
What happened to us in that house?
出了什么事?
What happened?
你知道我把那个发夹拿去哪了吗?
Do you know what I did with that...that hairclip?
那个发夹在哪?
Where...where's that hairclip?
哦,该死
Oh shit.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
我们得走了
We have to go.
快!走啊!
Now! Now, now!
我们必须分开,这样比较安全
We need to split up. It'll be safer.
不要…
No, no!
要!
Yes!
他们想伤害的人是我
I'm the one they wanna hurt.
我会找到你的
I'll find you.
快走!
Go!
哦,该死
Oh. Shit.
推我
Push me.
什么?
What?
朱尔,天啊!你还好吗?
Jules, oh my God! Are you okay?
推我就是了
Just push me.
我怎么知道你不是他们的人?
How do I know you're not one of them?
谁的人,亲爱的?
One of who, honey?
朱尔,拜托
Jules, come on, please.
你可以相信我
You can trust me.
你一直骗我,我要怎么相信你?
How can I trust you when you've been lying to me?
嘿,你还好吗?
Hey. You good?
嗯,快走
Yeah, go.
露西!上来!快上车!
Lucy! Get in! Get in the car!
我最不想跟你在同一辆车里
You are the last person that I would ever get in a car with.
有人同时对我们俩说谎
Somebody has been lying to the both of us.
我知道有时候你不觉得,但我是你妈啊
I know it doesn't always feel like it, but I am...I am your mother,
我只是想保护你!
and I just want to protect you!
这东西是怎么了?
What's going on with this thing?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表