剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
欢迎回来,亲爱的
Welcome back, sweetheart.
你知道你在哪吗,亲爱的?
Do you know where you are, honey?
你对我做了什么?
What did you do to me?
你昏迷好几周了
You've been in a coma for a few weeks.
你昨天刚被转到这里
You were just transferred here yesterday.
我们会好好照顾你的
We're gonna take good care of you.
嘿
Hey, there.
我是泰勒医生
I'm Dr. Teller.
你可以叫我潘,好吗?
You can call me Pam, okay?
你胸部沾到东西了
You have a stain on your boob.
什么?哦,天啊
What? Oh goodness.
沾到汤了
Soup.
我是你的神经心理学医生
I'm your neuropsychologist.
我是来帮助你找回记忆的
And I'm here to help you get your memory back.
随便你,潘
Knock yourself out, Pam.
嗯,我会尽力的
Okay, I'll do my best.
我有些不太好的消息
So I have some news and, um, it's not good.
你在车上,和一辆无人驾驶的卡车迎面撞上
You were in a head-on collision with a driverless truck.
你坐在后座
You were sitting in the back.
你♥爸♥妈在前座
Your parents were in the front.
他们没有活下来
They didn't make it.
我很抱歉
I am so, so sorry.
嗯,还有什么?
Okay. What else?
你头部遭到创伤
Well, you suffered head trauma.
然后你在来医院的途中心跳停止
Then your heart stopped on the way to the hospital,
导致脑缺氧
causing brain hypoxia.
所以你失去了长♥期♥记忆
So you've lost your long-term memory.
我就是来帮你找回长♥期♥记忆的
And that's what I'm here to help you with.
我很抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
根据约翰法赛特和葛雷姆曼森,创作的电视剧《克隆人》所改编
你一下子失去很多
You've just suffered a really big loss.
我难过不是因为他们过世
I'm not sad because they died.
我难过是因为我没感觉
I'm sad because I feel nothing.
我不记得他们!
I can't remember them!
你来自哪里?
Where are you from?
佛罗里达
Florida.
但我们要去波士顿,因为我妈想看芬威球场
But we were visiting Boston because my mom wanted to see Fenway.
你父母叫什么名字?
What were your parents' names?
莫妮卡和尼古拉斯安德森
Monica and Nicholas Anderson.
大家都叫我爸尼基
Everyone called my dad Nicky.
那学校呢?
And what about school?
我是低年级生
I was a junior
不过我跳级了
but I skipped a grade.
没错!你进步很多
Yes! You're getting so much better.
我不过是把事实说出来
I'm just spitting back facts.
我还是觉得他们看起来像陌生人
They still look like strangers to me.
我知道,但我们正在刺♥激♥你的边缘系统
I know, but we're stimulating your limbic system.
你的记忆还在那里
Your memories, they're still in there.
那我能去跟爷爷住吗?
And then I get to live with my Grandpa?
不行,亲爱的
No, honey.
你爷爷状况不好,不能照顾你
Your grandpa's not well enough to take you.
他中风发作
He had a stroke.
我想你知道的
I thought you knew that.
我爸妈在运输业上班
My parents worked in shipping.
我们是劳工阶级
We were working class,
但我拿到奖学金去读私立学校
but I got a scholarship to a private school.
我养了一只狗,活力小胖
I had a dog. Sparkle Fatty.
好糟的名字
What a shitty name for a dog.
希望那名字不是我取的
I hope I didn't come up with that.
我想回家
I wanna go home
可是没有家
but there is no home.
然后我搭上
And then like a ride with some, like,
一个路人的车
rando...guy who picked me up
因为佩顿不想穿着这双靴子一路走过来
because Payton wasn't going to walk all this way in these boots,
而且佩顿没钱搭共乘车
and Payton didn't have money for a ride-share.
所以,是你欠我的
So, you owe me.
其他人都不想来,我心想
Nobody else really wanted to come and I was like,
“哈罗,各位?她差点就死了”,哦
"Hello, you guys? She literally almost died and shit." Oh.
我很感激,佩顿
I really appreciate it, Payton.
哦,天啊,你的头发真好看
Oh my God. Your hair looks amazing.
像极了精神病患者,啊!
It's like 100% mental patient. Ah!
我妈有点生气,因为你妈
So, my mom is kind of really pissed with your mom
房♥租迟缴了三个月
for being three months behind on the rent.
我说“妈,那女人已经死了!”
And I was, like, "Mom, the woman is literally dead now!"
天啊,真是个贱♥货♥
God, what a bitch.
这里有男人吗?
So, are there any guys in here?
你总得找到人上♥床♥!
You know you gotta get that D!
呃,我没有认真找
Uh, I haven't really looked.
哈罗!你就是佩顿吧
Hello! You must be Payton.
你们认识对方?
You two know each other?
不认识,佩顿联络我们,问说她能不能来见你
No, Payton reached out to see if she could visit.
我认为这样蛮好的
I thought it'd be nice.
欢迎你留下来参加朱尔的复健疗程
You're more than welcome to stay for Jules' rehab.
支持对预后有帮助
Support improves prognosis.
事实上,潘,我认为今天,还是你跟我就好
Actually, Pam, I think it should just be you and me today.
哦
Oh.
哦,这样不太对吧
Uh, that's kinda messed up.
抱歉,就只是…
I'm sorry, it's just...
不…没关系
No, no, no, no. It's fine.
反正我只是把你当成来这里的借口
I kind of used you as an excuse to come up here, anyway.
我要去纽约跟一个人碰面
I'm meeting with a guy in New York
他觉得我应该当模特儿,所以…
who thinks I should model, so...
再见
Bye.
哇
Wow.
她很有活力,对吧?
She was energetic, huh?
你觉得我的朋友都像她那样?
Do you think all of my friends are like that?
我不知道,只有她跟我们联络
I don't know. She was the only one who reached out.
她离开前,我一直在倒数时间
I was counting down the minutes until she would leave.
嗯
Yeah.
失忆症患者常常觉得,跟过去的自己很疏远
Amnesia patients often feel alienated from their past selves.
或许你只是需要一个新的开始
So maybe you just need a fresh start.
嗯,或许是吧
Yeah, maybe I do.
等等,什么?
What a minute, what?
我不知道,就这样发生了!
I don't know, it just happened!
哦,天啊!快告诉我!
Oh, my goodness! You have to tell me about it!
好,我在铺床的时候…
Okay, so I was making my bed...
嗯
Uh-huh.
脑中闪过我遛活力小胖的画面!
...and I had a flash of walking Sparkle Fatty!
然后有辆车按喇叭
And, and a car honked
接着小胖突然跑进别人的院子
and, and, and Fatty took off through someone's yard,
我们撞上挂在晒衣绳上的床单
and we crashed through sheets on a clothes line.
就这样
And... and that's it.
我…我不知道…或许这不是真的,是你告诉我关于我的一切后
I just...I dunno...maybe it's not real and I just invented it,
我自己编出来的
after everything you told me about myself.
不…不要质疑自己
No, no. Don't doubt yourself.
那是你找回的记忆
That was a recovered memory.
你做到了
You did it.
我是说…通常都是这样,对吧?
I mean...it's textbook, right?
铺床…床单…那是触发记忆的元素
Making your bed...the sheets...that was the trigger.
总之,我有个好消息要跟你说
Anyway, I have some really good news for you.
你的寄养家庭下周要来接你
Your foster family is coming to pick you up next week.
什么?
What?
嗯
Yeah.
我要离开了?我是说,我…,我还没见过他们啊
I'm leaving? I mean, I... I haven't even met them yet.
社会服务处把他们的档案寄给我,他们看起来人很好
Social Services, they sent me their file and they seem really lovely.
妈妈是银行业者,爸爸是艺术家!
Mom's a banker and the dad...the dad's an artist!
如果你要的话
Now, I can be here when they come,
他们来的时候我可以在场
if you want.
哦,看看你们,进来,靠近一点
Oh, look at you guys. Get in. Get in tight.
就是这样
There we go.
可以搭着你吗?
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表