剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
记忆的出现不是发生在神经元本身上…
The action of memory takes place not in the neurons themselves...
而是在神经元之间的空间
...but in the space between the neurons,
20年前
在神经元彼此沟通的突触
in the synapses in the way one neuron communicates with another.
我赌20块
Twenty bucks says
我今晚能让米勒教授跟我们出去喝一杯
I can get Professor Miller to come out for drinks with us tonight.
拜托,琪拉…
Come on, Kira...
别装了,你明明很想当她的助教
don't act like you weren't desperate to TA for her.
因为她很优秀
Because she's brilliant.
对
Right.
跟她很性感无关就是了
The fact that she's a smoke show had nothing to do with it.
嘘!
Sh!
无论是情节、语义、促发或程序记忆
...whether the memory is episodic, semantic, priming, or procedural;
都会受到影响
it's all impacted.
就连现在你坐在这里…
Even now, your experience hearing this lecture...
听这场讲座的经验…
of sitting in this room...
在某种程度上都会塑造你这个人
is in some way quite literally shaping who you are.
告诉我你看到什么
Can you tell me what you see?
我看看
Let's see.
蜘蛛
A spider.
好,那这个呢?
Okay, how 'bout this one?
我…我不确定…一盏灯?
I'm... I'm not sure... a, a, a lamp?
没关系,你做得很好
It's okay; you're doing great.
我想提醒你,你不必…
I want to remind you that there's no need...
那不是灯,老兄
It's not a lamp, dude.
做人不要这么坏
Don't be an asshole.
我拒绝一个在斯坦福大学跟克蓝玛当博士后研究员的机会
I turned down a postdoc at Stanford with Kramer
因为米勒博士太性感了
because Dr. Miller was such hot shit.
但不知何故…我待在波士顿冷个半死
But somehow here I am...freezing my ass off in Boston,
在阿兹海默症患者身上测试肌肉痉挛药
testing muscle spasm drugs on Alzheimer's patients.
剧透警告
Spoiler alert:
这一点用都没有
it's not doing anything.
嘿
Hey.
这里情况如何?
How's it going in here?
脑部活动还是没有改变
Um, still no change in brain activity.
这还在治疗早期阶段
It's still early in the treatment protocol.
那这个呢?
And how about this one?
你在看什么?
What are you seeing?
这是上周的
This is from last week,
而这是这周对同一个问题的反应
and this is the response to the same question this week.
他还是没办法记起那个字
There wasn't a change in his ability to recall the word,
但瞳孔大小绝对有增加
but there's a definite increase in pupil size.
虽然他还是叫不出来,但他记得那个物件了
He's remembering the object even though he still can't name it.
嗯
Mm.
我们应该检视过去的受试者
We should go through our past participants.
没问题
Sure.
那这个呢?
How 'bout this one?
我也可以把他们找来,设定基线
I can have them come in; set a baseline too.
这很有希望
This is promising.
做得好,琪拉
Good job, Kira.
嗨,我以为你离开了
Hi. I thought you left.
我是离开了
I did leave.
下楼?
Going down?
-该死,抱歉… -抱歉
-Shit, sorry... -Sorry.
你要…
Do you wanna...
没关系
It's okay.
嗯,晚安
Well. Have a good night.
抱歉,我知道你下班了…
Sorry. I know office hours just ended...
不,没关系,进来吧
No. It's okay; come on in.
哦,这里,该死,不好意思
Oh, here, fuck. Sorry about that.
没关系
It's okay.
嗯,你可以坐那边
Here. You can sit there.
有什么事吗?
So, what's up?
我想跟你说法兰克福博士的,生物工程实验室
I wanted to let you know that a postdoc spot
无预警开出一个博士后研究员的空缺
has unexpectedly opened up in Dr. Frankfurt's bioengineering lab.
真的吗?
Really?
嗯,吉迪昂很聪明,他的社交能力有点…
Uh, Gideon is, um, very smart; his people skills are a little...
我真的很感激有这个机会
I really appreciate this opportunity
跟你一起工作…
getting to work with you...
尤其是在研究上…
especially on the study...
但生物工程是我感兴趣的领域
but bioengineering is my area of interest,
我已经花了超过一年的时间,想进去他的实验室
and I've been trying to get into his lab for over a year now.
所以你要离开了
So, you're leaving.
嗯,对,我决定要接受那个职缺
Yes. Yeah. I've decided to accept the spot.
嗯,很遗憾你要走了
Well, I will be sorry to lose you.
还有…
Also...
嗯…
um...
我很看重我的工作,米勒博士
I'm very serious about my work, Dr. Miller.
不论我们之间发生了什么…
And whatever's been going on between us...
我现在实在不能分心
I just can't be distracted right now.
我不太确定你在说什么
You know I'm not really sure I know what you're talking about.
如果有什么误会的话,我很抱歉
I'm sorry if maybe there's been a little misunderstanding.
嗯…是我不好
Yeah, that...that's my mistake.
但我希望你跟着吉迪昂会很顺利
But I do hope that you have a good experience with Gideon.
我听说那边很棒
I really have heard great things.
好的
Okay.
再次谢谢你给我这个机会,米勒博士
Thank you again for this opportunity, Dr. Miller.
那么…
So...
琪拉,赫曼,赫曼,琪拉
Kira, Herman. Herman, Kira.
赫曼是从奥斯陆大学来访…
Herman's visiting from the University of Oslo
六个月后
他有一个关于双光子激光消融的笑话
and he has a great joke about two-photon laser ablation.
赫曼,琪拉是我实验室新来的巨星…
And, Herman, Kira is the new rock star in my lab...
她和佐斯在多血管新生上表现突出
she is currently crushing multivascularization with Josh here.
嘿,赫曼,跟佐斯说那个笑话
Hey, Herman, tell Josh the joke.
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
嗯,在强子对撞机里的质子,怎么跟其他质子打招呼?
Yeah, so, what does the one proton in the hadron collider say to the other?
佳节愉快
抱歉,我…认识你吗?
Sorry. Do I...do I know you?
我想你应该认识
I thought you might.
你是不是跑错派对了?
Aren't you at the wrong department party?
其实是我朋友荷西违背我的意愿,把我拖来的
I was actually dragged here by my friend Jose against my will.
我不确定那样还算不算是你朋友
I'm not sure he should still count as a friend.
替吉迪昂工作顺利吗?
How is it working for Gideon?
麻烦再来一轮高达芝士…
Another round of gouda for my friends please...
很好,嗯,我学到很多
It's good. Yeah, I've learned a lot.
他很有才华…
He's really talented and...
嗯
yeah.
嗯,这种派对很难让人展现出好的一面
Yeah. These parties rarely bring out the best in anybody.
他们是恶梦
They're a nightmare.
你想离开这里吗?
Do you wanna get out of here?
根据约翰法赛特和葛雷姆曼森,创作的电视剧《克隆人》所改编
你要来吗?
You coming?
当我跟你说我要去吉迪昂的实验室工作
When I told you I was taking the job in Gideon's lab...
我以为我们之间有些什么…
and I thought there was something going on between us...
你说你不知道我在说什么
you said you didn't know what I was talking about.
我很清楚你在说什么
I knew exactly what you were talking about.
我只是装傻而已
I was just being an asshole.
走吧
Come on.
为什么游泳?
Why swimming?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
或许是很安静
It's quiet, maybe.
你不必依赖任何人
You don't have to rely on anybody.
只有你和水,直到你游不动为止
It's just you and the water until you can't go any longer.
让我远离麻烦
Keeps me out of trouble.
你是麻省理工学院的终身教授
You're a tenured professor at MIT.
不可能有多少麻烦的
That can't have been that much trouble.
小时候我爸妈可不好应付
My parents were not easy when I was younger.
不是我要跟你比
I don't wanna be competitive,
但如果要赌谁的童年比较惨…
but if we're taking bets on whose childhood was most fucked up...
也是
Right.
克隆人的女儿,我差多了
Daughter of a clone. Outta my league.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表