剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
该死
Shit.
天啊,韦斯
Jesus. Wes.
抱歉
Sorry.
我想…你都听到了?
I'm... guessing you heard everything?
嗯,你现在要怎么办?
Yeah. What are you gonna do now?
我要离开这里
I'm getting the hell out of here.
请进
Come in.
嗨
Hi.
我只是想来看看你
I just thought I would check in.
看你好不好
See how you're doing.
我没事
I'm okay.
我在想,或许我们能出去吃雪糕?
Well, I was thinking maybe we could go and get some ice cream?
就你跟我两个人?
You and me, the two of us?
可以下次再去吗?我今天很累
Can I get a raincheck? It's kinda been a long day.
嗯,当然
Yes, of course.
听着,朱尔,我只是想告诉你,我真的很在乎你
Look, Jules, I want you to know that I really care about you.
我们都是
We all do.
谢谢
Thanks.
嗯,我就不吵你了
Okay. I'll leave you to it.
我真的很在乎你,朱尔
I really care about you, Jules.
胡说八道,她真的要我,跟她出门去吃雪糕?
Bullshit. I mean, she really wanted me to get a sundae with her?
在他们使出那种手段后?
After that stunt they just pulled?
不可能
No way.
我要去找答案
I'm going to get some answers.
嗯,你能帮我掩护吗?
Um, can you cover for me?
这个嘛…
Uh, well...
韦斯,拜托!我需要你
Wes, come on! I need you.
拜托,我是打印品,记得吗?
Please, I-I'm a printout, remember?
嗯,我想那件事还没解决,对吧?
Yeah, I guess that's still a thing, huh?
嘿,把你的毛衣给我
Hey, um, here, give me your sweater.
快点,快…
Hurry, fast, fast.
好,你的手♥机♥也给我
'Kay. And, and give me your phone too.
我的手♥机♥在那里
And mine's right there.
你拿我的,我们交换
Take mine; we'll switch.
还有我需要这个
And I'm gonna need this.
嘿!别弄坏那顶帽子
Hey! Be careful with that hat.
那是古董
It's vintage.
老兄!轻重缓急
Dude! Priorities.
我必须弄清楚是谁做出我的
I need to figure out who the hell made me.
嗯,当然
Yeah, of course.
好
Okay.
待会见
I'll see you soon.
我是说…
I mean...
你不能拿莎莲迪安跟玛丽嘉儿比
you can't compare Celine Dion to Mariah Carey.
她们是完全不同的歌♥手
They're totally different artists.
完全同意,就像白天和夜晚,拜托一下
100% agree. Like night and day. Please.
我同意
Word up.
我是说,莎莲迪安证明了天使也会唱歌♥
I mean, Celine Dion is proof that angels can sing.
嘿…你看!她在那里
Hey, hey, hey. Look! There she is.
她在那里
There she is.
不…那不是她
No, no. It's not her.
你看
See.
那是她哥哥
It's the kid brother.
我在网络上看过他的栋笃笑
I've seen his standup online.
他蛮厉害的
He's actually really good.
说真的,他很有前途
I'm telling you, man, he's going places.
真的吗?
For real?
嗯
Yeah.
不会吧?
No?
真的,你去查
Yeah. Look it up.
嘿,瑟丹,帮我查韦斯李栋笃笑
Hey, Sedan: Pull up Wes Lee standup.
哦,等等…
Oh, wait, wait.
嗯,查那个讲六趾猫的
Uh, look up the one with the six-toed cat.
那…你会笑死,真的很好笑
That's...you're gonna die. It's so funny.
你喜欢猫的喜剧?
You like cat comedy?
不是所有…
Not all...
搞笑猫咪?
Feline funniness?
不…
No. No.
我跟你闹着玩的
Just messing with you.
猫很棒,它们真的很好笑
Cats are great. Cats are really funny.
嘿,呃…帮我查六趾猫
Hey, uh... uh, pull up six-toed cat.
爹地的小公主
我也会选择他
I would have given him the final rose too.
不,她选错了
Nah, she chose wrong.
听着,对,他很有钱,但她不爱那家伙
Look, sure, he was rich, but she didn't love the guy.
嗯
Yeah.
她有小孩要考虑
She had the kid to think about.
都好了?
We good now?
嗯
Yeah.
《身份的哲学》
你♥爸♥和我想跟你说一件事
我们想让你知道,那个男人为什么要追杀我
因为…我是从机器做出来的
像这个
我是被打印出来的
不可能
是真的
会痛吗?
不知什么原因,我一醒来就是全新的人
你怎么看?
我觉得那让你更酷
我也是
我爱你…小子
嘿
Hey,
抱歉
嗯,有个年纪轻轻的访客
Um, you've got a very young visitor here
-有人想见露西 -来这里见你,露西
to see you, Lucy.
所以你们有血缘关系,但她不是你妹?
So, you're related, but she's not your sister?
也不是你表亲或侄女?
And she's not your cousin or your niece?
嗯
Yeah.
你知道吗?
You know what?
我不需要知道…
I don't need to know. I don't need to know.
嗯,不管你们要进行什么奇怪的事,祝你们好运
Um, good luck with whatever weird stuff you've got going on.
我要去约会!
I have a date!
好好玩!
Have fun!
哦,我会的
Oh, I will.
还有,把我东西弄乱,你们就完蛋了,懂吗?
Uh, by the way: mess my stuff up, I mess you up. Got it?
好的
Okay.
她好凶
She's intense.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
你没听到她的话吗?她有枪
Did you not hear the woman? She owns guns.
你把东西带来了?
So, did you bring the stuff?
你知道吗,露西?我蛮意外你是单一性♥伴♥侣♥
You know, Lucy. I'm kind of surprised you're in a monogamous thing.
除非我漏掉了什么?
Unless, of course, I'm missing something?
你们是开放式关系吗?
Are you two open?
不是
No.
所以,在一个枯燥的地方,和一个顺性别无聊鬼维持单一性♥伴♥侣♥
So, monogamous with a cis-het snoozer in Dullsville.
不像我的作风
Not really my vibe.
我想打印品跟我们想象中差很多
I guess printouts are a lot different than we think.
我用我这双眼睛看到
I spy with my little eye:
你未来过着老派、典型的正常人生活!
a quaint normie picket-fence scenario in your future!
在这之前你对我的人生一无所知
You don't know anything about what my life was like before now,
对我和积的关系也一无所知
and you know nothing about my relationship with Jack.
能找到像他这样的人算你幸运
You would be lucky to find someone like him.
哦,天啊,希望如此!
Oh, gee. I sure hope I do!
你把计划跟他说了?
So, you told him the plan?
嗯,这个药…不管这是什么…
Yes, this drug...whatever it is...
你认为能触发你们俩之间的共同记忆
you think will trigger a shared memory between you two.
你确定这东西安全无虞?
Are you sure it's safe?
绝对安全,我以前服过
It's totally safe. I've done it.
我是说,不是像这样,但我…
I mean, not like this, but I...
抱歉,什么叫不是像这样?
Sorry, what do you mean, not like this?
露西,我不喜欢这样
Lucy, I-I don't like this.
我知道,但如果这能帮我们想起来,或弄清楚我们是谁…
I know, but if it helps us remember or figure out who we are...
听着,我们不会因为吸这个,在鼻子上烧出一个洞,好吗?
Look, we're not burning holes in our sinuses for this, okay?
只有不顾一切的瘾君子才会用吸的
Only desperate meth heads snort.
我想用一个更优雅、更有效的方式
I'm thinking a classier, more effective option.
像是鼻喷♥剂♥
Like a nasal spray.
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表