剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表
There's a kid out there, right now, in danger.
还有一个亿万富翁握有人体打印机
And a billionaire with a human printer.
所以我不在乎你感觉多糟,好吗?
So I don't really care how shitty you feel, okay?
好,所以你觉得她会去哪?
All right, so where do you think she would've gone?
嘿
Hey.
-嗨 -嗨
-Hi. -Hi.
快点…
Come on, come on.
汤,这是怎么回事?我需要画面
What's going on Tom? I need eyes.
快点…系统正在重新启动,先生
Come on, let's go. System's rebooting, Sir.
快点
Go. Come on.
哦,好了
Oh, here we go.
-设备重新启动程序完成 -恢复正常了
-Facility reboot sequence complete. -Back in business.
哦,天啊,好的,我来处理 我去带她回来
Oh, man. All right; I got this. I'll pick her up.
嘘!嘘…
Sh! Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh!
怎么了?
What?
你听见了吗,汤?
You hear that, Tom?
没有
No.
那是机会在敲门的声音
That's opportunity knocking right here in this room.
在哪?
Where?
如果我们跟踪朱尔 她可能会带我们找到露西
If we follow Jules, she might lead us to Lucy.
哦…好的,我懂了
Oh, ye...okay, now I get ya.
嗯,知道了,没错
Yeah, got it. Absolutely.
那个男孩…要我处理吗?
Um, do you want me to do something about... the boy?
我来处理
I'll deal with him.
好的,我这就去办
All right. On it.
我不懂,你当时病了?
I don't understand. You were sick?
我知道…这很难
I know, I know. It's hard.
对,我当时病了
Yes, I was sick.
但当时你在柏林的实验室做研究
But you were away doing research at that lab in Berlin.
我没有
I wasn't.
你说谎?
You lied?
所以我在学校那一整年你都病着?
So the entire year that I was away at school you were sick?
那种事你怎么能不跟我说?
How could you not tell me something like this?
妈?
Mom?
她认为…
She thought that...
我们认为…
we thought...
我们认为要是告诉你的话
we thought if we told you,
你最终会辍学回家
that you would end up dropping out and coming home.
嗯,但你现在没事了,对吧?
Yeah, but, but you're okay now, right?
我是说,显然你现在好了
I mean, obviously you're okay now.
没那么简单
It's not that simple.
妈,发生什么事了?
Mom. What's going on?
你很熟悉你♥妈♥的♥研究
You're familiar with your mother's work.
嗨
Hi.
我知道你会…
I know you'd...
会说我很蠢
tell me I was being silly for
像这样跟你说话 一副你听得到的样子…
talking to you like this like you can hear me but,
我以为我可以让一切回到原本的位置
I thought I could put everything back the way it was.
有那么一瞬间…我做到了
And for a minute, I...I did.
她…
She was...
她…就像你一样
she is...just like you.
但我没料到的是…
But the thing I didn't see coming...
我没办法让自己回到原本的样子
was that I couldn't put myself back the way I was.
经历过你的死…
Living through you dying...
让我改变了
it changed me.
她还是一样
She was exactly the same,
但我不同了
but I wasn't.
我无法跟过去一样…
I couldn't be, and...
那样的我把她推开了
and that pushed her away.
敬乱糟糟的家人,对吧?
Well, here's to fucked-up families, right?
所以现在,我得弥补我犯下的事
So now, um, I am going to fix what I've done.
我知道你会希望我那么做的
I know that's what you'd want me to do.
我想,呃…
I think I, uh, uh...
我得把你留在这里了
that I have to leave you here.
哈罗?
Hello?
嗨,哦
Hi. Oh.
嗨…哦!
Hi, hi. Oh!
好的,没事的
Okay. It's okay.
我以为我把我的期望说得很清楚
I thought I made my expectations very clear.
让她看看我们在这里做什么
Show her what we're doing here.
激励她
Inspire her.
说服她留在这里
Convince her that this is the place
她的心智能获得了不起的发展
where her mind will develop into something magnificent.
你是说了,只是我…
You did. I ju...
或许我把你逼得太紧了 或许你还没准备好
Maybe I pushed you too hard. Maybe you're just not ready.
不
No.
求求你
Please.
我可以做得更好
I can do better.
我们投入大量的时间
A lot of time, money,
金钱和精力,为了复♥制♥出完美的我
and energy went into printing the perfect me.
一个不会辜负
A me expected to live up to a legacy
这份才智和自立的我
of ingenuity and self-reliance.
但我想每个实验都有误差范围
But I guess every experiment has a margin of error.
你在说什么?
What are you saying?
别担心
Don't worry.
我会帮你找到其他用途的
I'll find some other use for you.
所有东西都不会白白浪费
Nothing is a waste.
我们有个妹妹!
We had a sister!
我看见她了
I saw her.
在我的脑中清晰如昼
Clear as day in my mind.
我们
Us.
为什么不跟我说她的事?
Why didn't you tell me about her?
谢了,朋友,小心安全
Thanks, friend. Stay safe out there.
不能带狗进来!
No dogs!
呃,它不是我的狗
Uh, he's not mine.
谁要帮它付钱?嘿!站住!
Who's gonna pay for that? Hey! Stop!
别动…放下…
Now stay, stay. Drop it! Drop it!
还给我
Just give it back.
睦邻之家,波士顿,麻省
过去,没事的
...shift. It's okay.
没事的…
It's okay. It's okay.
把那包还给我
Gimme the bag.
把那包还给我
Gimme me the bag.
饶了我吧,狗狗
Gimme a break, pooch.
拜托,你要帮我吗?
Come on. Help me out here?
好啊,可以,但不是免费的
Sure. I could. But it'll cost you.
你来这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
我在找你
I'm looking for you.
琪拉在哪?
Where's Kira?
别担心,她不在这里,不过她很担心你
Don't worry. She's not here, but she is worried about you, though.
我想你有点晕和脱水
You know, I think you're a little confused and dehydrated,
所以或许我们应该叫…妈
so maybe we should call... Mom.
呃…这是谁?
Uh... Who...who is this?
这是年轻的我
This is my younger self.
这就是我一直想解释给你听的事
It's what I've been trying to explain to you.
可是附加基金会没有…
But, Additive doesn't...
我是说,那根本不可能,不是吗?
I mean, it's not even possible, is it?
很高兴认识你
It's nice to meet you.
她叫露西…
Her name is Lucy...
所以…她是某种…
So she's, what, she's some kind of...some...
对,我是打印品
Yes, I'm a printout.
我知道这很难理解…
I-I know it's hard to understand...
那你呢?
And you?
但这不会改变我们之间的任何事
But this doesn't change anything between us.
你依旧是我儿子,我依然爱你
You're still my son and I still love you.
你为什么要跟我说这件事?
Why are you telling me this?
因为我们一直都坦诚地面对彼此
Because we've always been honest with each other,
你有权知道真♥相♥
and you deserve to know the truth.
真♥相♥?
The truth?
好啊,行,那真♥相♥是什么?
Okay, fine. Then what's the truth?
你认识的那个叫爱莲娜的女人 你的母亲…
That the woman that you knew as Eleanor, your mother...
剧集 | 黑色孤儿:回响(2023) | 导航列表