剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
不 我是从小城镇里出来的
No, I grew up in a very small town.
长话短说
Maybe briefly.
15岁时 我对邻家女孩
When I was 15, I had a bit of a thing
稍微有点感觉
for the girl on the property next door.
是吗
Oh, interesting.
不过是荷尔蒙和转瓶游戏引起的
But I blame hormones and spin the bottle,
她去寄宿学校后 就没感觉了
but only lasted until she went to boarding school.
我... 配不上她
She was...She was way out of my league.
可你还记得她
The trend continues.
我猜你当时和弗朗辛一样心碎不已吧
I bet you were heartbroken, just like Francine.
没错 因为错过早餐而心碎
Yes, but my heart break was missing breakfast.
我也没有谋杀谁
I didn't murder anybody.
你也没有用毕生精力
But you haven't spent your whole career
追寻自♥由♥性♥爱♥
advocating for free love.
弗朗辛对琳达痴心一片
Francine's obsession with Linda
她要用虚伪的外表掩饰自己
made her look like a hypocrite
所以只能写出如此糟糕的诗
and write some pretty awful poetry.
自♥由♥性♥爱♥需要付出代价
So, free love comes at quite a cost.
你不同意吗
Don't you think?
我老家连《爱尔兰之骄》这舞曲
We didn't even have the Pride of Erin
都没听说过
where I come from.
我觉得我是... 非常专情的女孩
I think I'm more of a... one-at-a-time kind of girl.
抱歉 伯蒂
I'm sorry, Birdie.
我背叛了自己的事业
I'm a traitor to my own cause.
没关系
Oh, forget it.
我们把钱退给大家了
We gave everyone a refund.
尽管处置
Do your worst.
你的诗
Your poems.
我承认
I admit it.
我爱琳达爱得痴狂
I was madly in love with Linda.
有多痴狂 离开书房♥后你去干嘛了
How madly? What did you do when you left the den?
你们认为她是我杀的吗
You don't think I killed her.
她和老肯共同离去时 我嫉妒满怀
I was jealous she went off with Kenneth.
我坐在泳池边 痛哭了两小时
I sat by the pool and cried for two hours,
我不想让人看到自己有多可怜
hoping no one would realize how pathetic I was.
你没去桑拿房♥吗
You didn't make your way towards the sauna?
当时真该去的
Oh, I wish I had.
我如果去了桑拿房♥
If I had gone to the sauna
而不是在泳池边抹泪
instead of blubbering by the pool,
也许还能救他们
I might have saved them.
我为何没跟西奥·帕帕斯
Oh, why couldn't I just make do
这种偶有痞气的坏小子凑合一下呢
with the occasional bad boy, like Theo Pappas?
坏小子
Bad boy?
难以让女人拒绝的那种帅哥
The type no woman can refuse.
搞同性恋 动作粗鲁 举止霸道
Rough trade, criminal tendencies.
肯尼思的奖杯定是这样才出事的
I'm sure that's what happened to Kenneth's awful award.
肯尼思的奖杯怎么了
Kenneth's award?
噩梦降临当晚 它正好消失
It disappeared the same night this whole nightmare began.
拿出口袋里的东西 帕帕斯
Clean out your pockets, Pappas.
钓鱼刀
Fishing knife.
米克当铺
Mick's Pawn Shop.
一个镀金奖杯
One gold-plated trophy.
你用什么换了五英镑
What'd you hock for 5 pound?
足球奖杯 好日子在后头呢
Old footy prize. My best days are behind me.
两项入室盗窃罪指控
Eh, two convictions of breaking and entering,
还有一起近日武装抢劫的指控
a recent charge of armed robbery.
我相信你说的话
I'm inclined to agree with you.
我无罪释放了 枪是假的
I got off. The gun was a fake.
还有一个混♥蛋♥有钱不还我呢
Another stinking rich bastard who owed me.
这与肯尼思·摩尔一案情况类似 对吧
Right, not dissimilar to Kenneth Moore, yeah?
你就偷了他的奖杯 你还把他怎么办了吗
And so you stole his trophy. And what else did you do to him?
我没偷东西
I didn't steal anything.
行 请证明
Okay. Prove it.
你有一小时时间赎回奖杯
You've got one hour to redeem that trophy
带回给我
and bring it to me.
不然我就自己去
Or I'll go there myself.
你好
Hello.
西奥·帕帕斯绝对有事隐瞒
Theo Pappas is definitely hiding something.
是吗 - 我们在凯鲁威洛尔
Really? - I'll meet you on the corner
海滨大道的角落见面
of Carvelle and Lower Esplanade.
警♥察♥怀疑是我偷的
Cops think I stole it!
你若不想让我把真♥相♥说出去
So, if you don't want me to tell them what really happened,
你最好给够钱 让我远走高飞
you better pay me to clear out of town.
这里
Come on.
两百英镑
200 pounds!
二十分钟内没见到人
And if you don't show in 20 minutes,
我就坦白
I'm squealing.
怎么回事
What's happening?
他进入一家当铺 带着肯尼思的奖杯出来
He went into a pawnshop, came out with Kenneth's award.
打了通电♥话♥
Made a call.
他似乎在等人
Looks like he's waiting for someone.
等弗朗辛吗
Francine?
也许西奥就是替她销赃的共犯
Maybe she got him to do her dirty work.
他人呢
Where's he gone?
不 等等 佩若格琳 停下
No, no, wait! Peregrine! Wait!
停 西奥 停下
Stop, Theo! Stop!
等等 不
Wait. Wait. No!
警♥察♥ 停下
Police! Stop!
抱歉 认错人了
Oh! Aah! My mistake.
你继续 当我没来
As you were. As you were.
警♥察♥ 抱歉 修女们
Police. Sorry, sister.
二位好 - 抱歉
Sister. - Sorry.
别担心
As you were.
等等 西奥
Wait! Theo!
帕帕斯 站住
Pappas! Stop!
肇事逃逸案的尸检结果出来了 长官
Forensics on the hit and run, sir.
谢谢
Thank you.
已查到汽车信息
It does have the car code.
有人来访 长官 - 斯蒂德警探
Excuse me, sir. - Detective Steed.
哈里斯少校 有何贵干呢
Major Harris, how can I help you?
听说你审问过我家那位
I hear you've been grilling the wife.
闲聊而已
That was just a chat.
板球拍的事 她说的都是实话
She was telling the truth about the cricket bat.
定是有人把它从篱笆对面扔过来的
So, you know, someone chucked it over the fence.
何以见得 - 因为我亲眼所见
Why do you think that? -'Cause I saw it.
隔壁有人在泳池大吵大闹
Someone was making a racket in the pool next door,
弄得水花四溅 大约十一点半时把我吵醒了
splashing about, and woke me up about 11:30.
你看清是谁了吗
Did you see what that was?
是个女的...
It was a woman...
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥
in the altogether.
一个裸体女人吗
So, a naked woman?
是她扔的板球拍吗
Was she the one who threw the bat?
不是 我回屋时她还在泳池旁边
No, she was still by the pool when I headed back inside.
当时夜色低沉 我瞥见还有别人
That's when I caught a glimpse of someone else
就在车道上 然后听到了重击声
in the dark in the driveway, and I heard a thump.
那是什么时候
What time was that?
我不确定
I'm not sure.
那位泳池边的裸女您驻足观望了多久呢
Well, how long did you stay watching a woman by the pool?
大概半个小时
About half an hour.
那就是午夜
So, midnight, yeah.
但不管是谁走在车道上
But whoever it was in the driveway,
他们都穿着紫色外衣
they were wearing something purple.
谢谢你 少校
Thank you, Major.
希望没有让你等太久 宝琳
I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long, Pauline.
没事 我只是想亲自把翻修方案给你
No, I just wanted to return your plans personally.
谢谢
Thank you.
这房♥子的设计真是精巧
What a lovely design this house was.
你芙里妮姑妈给了我们第一笔大订单
Your Aunt Phryne gave us our first big commission.
她很有鉴赏力
She understood absolutely.
弗兰克·劳埃德·赖特的实用设计
Frank Lloyd Wright's functionality
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表