剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
我会让你付洗衣费的
I'll send you the cleaning bill.
开个玩笑
I'm joking.
牧师先生 我是名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Reverend, I'm a private detective.
我想问您几个问题
I was wondering if I could ask you a few questions
关于埃迪·约翰逊的 - 可怜的孩子
about Eddie Johnson. - Poor soul.
他今早来送绢纱时 我还看见他了
I saw him only this morning when he delivered all that tulle.
您也知道他出事啦
Bad news travels fast.
那您还记得是何时看见他的吗
Do you remember what time you saw him?
早上七点
7 am.
我当时正准备做晨祷
I was just coming to prepare for morning prayers.
听到台阶上砰的一声
I heard a thump on the step there,
等我出来时 埃迪正骑着自行车回去
and by the time I came out, Eddie was off on his bike again.
奥斯本夫人肯定又给他安排了一堆活
That Mrs. Osborn certainly works him hard.
好吧
Right.
埃迪有仇家吗
Was Eddie somebody who made enemies?
没有 小伙子人很好的
No, he was a lovely lad.
虽然出身寒门 但言行举止都很绅士
Humble origins, of course, but one of nature's gentlemen.
干农活也是把好手
And a born farmer.
我听说是詹姆斯·斯蒂德警官负责这案子
I hear young Jim Steed is the policeman in charge of all this.
是的 - 他也是个不错的小伙子
That's right. - Another lovely lad.
他搬到大城市后 我们都很想他
Much missed when he moved to the big smoke.
要是找个乡下姑娘把他钓回来该多好
If only we could lure him back with a sweet country girl.
兄弟 我开60迈都没追上 你肯定是超...
Mate, I was going 60, so you must have been clocking...
我车速有多快
Well, how fast was I going?
至少75迈
At least 75.
才75迈
75?
那太慢了
Is that all?
调下化油器 就能到90迈了
Tune the carburetor and you'll hit 90.
真的
Really?
我喜欢了解发动机的男人
Well, I like a man who knows his engines.
右边最后一扇门 进去就是埃迪的房♥间
Eddie's quarters are the last door on your right.
埃迪和他妈妈的日子肯定不好过
Must have been a bit hard on Eddie and his mum.
谁都瞧不起他们
Everyone looking down their noses.
不过 至少奥斯本先生没把他们赶出门
Least Mr. Osborn never turned them out.
你知道他脸上的淤青是怎么回事吗
Mm. You know when he got those bruises?
我也不太清楚
Oh, couldn't be sure.
前几天弄的吧
A few days ago.
那位... 费雪小姐看着挺活泼的
That, ah... That Ms. Fisher, she's a bit of a lively lass.
还是个侦探
And a detective, too.
不多见啊
Very unusual.
从六点半到七点半 你和劳伦斯在劈柴吗
You and Laurence were chopping wood from 6:30 to 7:30?
没错
That's right, yep.
你之前和我说过
You once told me that the young lady
你打算求婚的那个姑娘
you were planning on popping the question to
不是寻常女子
was the unconventional type.
我猜是像费雪小姐这样的吧
A bit like Ms. Fisher, I imagine.
还真被你说中了 爸
Well, there's no flies on you, Dad.
你可以...
You can...
你可以先收好妈妈的戒指了
You can put Mum's ring away.
没事 儿子 天涯何处无芳草嘛
Oh, well, plenty more fish in the sea, son.
埃迪之前是要去度假吗
Was Eddie going on holiday?
没听说
Not that I heard.
看来他是要去什么地方
Well, looks like he was off somewhere.
他在农场遇到什么麻烦了吗
Um, had he had any trouble on the farm?
本来我不想把别人的事
Oh, look, I don't like to talk about things
告诉不该听的人
not meant for other people's ears.
爸 我是在调查谋杀案
Dad, I'm investigating a murder.
我确实有听说埃迪前几天
Well, I did hear Eddie have a bit of a set-to
在院子里跟人打了一架
in the yard the other day with somebody.
和谁
Who with?
伊恩·卡拉瑟斯
Ian Carruthers.
还有点不习惯呢 小斯蒂德
Can't get used to it, Steedy.
你还真当上警♥察♥了
You, a proper policeman.
真有意思 - 坐吧 伊恩
What a laugh. - Take a seat, Ian.
你最后看见埃迪是什么时候
When'd you last see Eddie?
昨天下午
Yesterday afternoon.
我让他别偷懒 继续修剪草坪
Told him to stop lazing about and get on with mowing the lawn.
这像你干的事
I'm sure you did.
你早上何时到的
What time did you get here this morning?
六点半左右
About 6:30.
我来把这里收拾整齐 好迎接婚礼
I was getting the place ship-shape for the big day.
只有你自己吗
What, by yourself?
劳伦斯和你♥爸♥也在附近
Laurence and your dad were about.
但你也有独处的时候
But at times you were by yourself.
应该是这样
At times, I suppose.
你一直看不惯埃迪吧
Never liked Eddie, did you?
他就是个干活的 有什么好的
What's to like? He was a laborer.
几天前 有人听到你跟他吵架了
A few days ago, you and he were heard arguing.
为何吵架
What was that about?
没什么
Nothing.
我们在修理边界圈地的围栏
We'd been fixing the fence on the border paddock,
就是两个农场共用的那块地
the one the two farms share.
埃迪把事搞砸了 我就警告他一下
Eddie made a hash of it, so I told him so.
搞砸了
A hash of it?
埃迪吗
Eddie?
没错
That's what I said.
你认得这个吗
So do you recognize this?
这是我的
It's mine.
传家宝
My family's.
用来切婚礼蛋糕的刀
Knife's here to cut the wedding cake.
貌似有人用它刺杀了埃迪
Oh. Well, someone used it to stab Eddie.
你怀疑是我♥干♥的
And you think it was me?
斯蒂德 那把刀已有150年的历史
That knife, Steed, is 150 years old.
是我曾祖父从英格兰带来的
Came from England with my great-grandfather.
刀柄是在新森林公园的
Handle's from a stag shot
卡拉瑟斯家族庄园中射杀雄鹿后 取鹿角做的
on the Carruthers family estate in the New Forest.
你说得好像我要用一个
As if I'd sully my family's heirloom
工人阶级杂种的血玷污我家的传家宝
with the blood of a working-class bastard.
埃迪脸上有淤青
Eddie had bruises on his face.
说明他被人狠狠地揍了一顿
Someone had been giving him a good working over.
所以呢 - 把手伸出来 伊恩
So? - So show me your hands, Ian.
给我看看
Show me your hands.
我说了
I told you,
我之前在修围栏
I've been fencing.
修围栏
Fencing.
也对
Sure.
伯蒂 骑得挺快啊
Birdie! That was fast.
我显然还没发挥真正实力呢
Oh, not as fast as I could be, apparently.
麻烦塞缪尔尽快打印这些照片
If Samuel could print these quite quickly.
没问题 你怎么样
Yes, of course. How are things?
沾了点泥
Ah, well, a bit muddy.
但工作最能让人热血沸腾了 不是吗
But nothing like work to get the blood going, is there?
话是没错
That's the ticket.
詹姆斯呢
And James?
我们还没能好好谈谈
We haven't really had a chance to talk.
他和他爸爸以前在这里生活
He grew up here with his dad.
他家是地主豪绅吗
Landed gentry?
只是住这里的仆人
Servants' quarters.
是吗 - 我都不知道这些
Oh. - I never knew any of this.
好吧 我回去处理胶片啦
Well, that film won't process itself!
去吧 - 好
Go on. - Oh!
别告诉我那是伯蒂
Tell me that wasn't Birdie.
对 她不是伯蒂
Okay, it wasn't Birdie.
我没有给她犯罪现场拍摄的胶片
And I wasn't giving her my crime scene film
我也不是觉得塞缪尔的办事速度
which isn't because Samuel will process it
会比你快十倍
10 times faster than your lot.
佩若格琳 此案交给警♥察♥解决
Peregrine, this is police business.
你可以走了
You do not need to be here.
没准我和某个警♥察♥之间
Maybe I have some unfinished business
还有事没解决呢
with a certain policeman.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表