剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Look, I don't know what you're getting at, mate,
但我当时一直在划船
but I was on the water the whole time,
就是从黎明到那具尸体打捞上岸
from the crack of dawn till that body was fished up.
巴布斯 莫里斯有告诉过你
Babs, did Morris ever tell you anything about
他以前的事吗
his life before you met?
没有 莫里斯从不谈他的过去
No, Morris didn't talk about his past.
你知道他结过婚吗
Did you know that he was married?
知道
Yes.
他的妻子抛弃了他
His wife walked out on him.
不 巴布斯
No, Babs.
他的妻子八年前消失了
His wife disappeared eight years ago.
莫里斯被指控谋杀了她
Morris was tried for her murder.
他能脱罪只是因为没有找到尸体
The only reason he got off is that they never found her body.
但是...
But...
他从没提过这些
he never mentioned any of that.
我想这就是他没朋友的原因吧
Guess it explains why he didn't have any friends.
特级精炼机油
也难怪他不想让我交朋友
And why he didn't like it if I made any.
长官 长官 被害人手腕上有机油
Sir? Sir, the machine oil we found on the victim's wrist,
它... 可能跟弗兰克·奎恩或者巴布斯·克劳福德
it... it could link to Frank Quinn, or Babs Crawford,
甚至是被害人自己有关
or even the victim himself.
这简直... - 看我在大厅找到了谁
It just doesn't... - Look who I found in the foyer!
莎莉 你好啊
Sally. Hey.
我们晚点不是要跟其他人见面吗
I thought that we were meeting the others later on.
我想现在就把这个给你
I wanted to give you this now.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
我感觉心都快跳出来了
Be still my beating heart!
谢谢
Thank you.
还有...
And...
这个
...this.
哦 这真是...
Oh, that's...
真是太棒了 这...
That's wonderful! That's...
这礼物太贵重 害你破费了
That's too much. That's too generous.
没事 - 我... 我受不起啊
Oh! - I... I can't.
我过段时间就会有一些收入
Well, I'm about to come into some money.
我正考虑卖♥♥掉哈特福德的房♥子
I'm thinking of selling my house in Hartford.
自从霍华德去世后
Since Howard died,
我一直和我父母住
I've stayed mostly with my parents.
最近我常来墨尔本
And lately I've been coming to Melbourne so much.
都没有意识到自己...
And I didn't realize how much I...
有多喜欢这里
... enjoy it here.
我... 抱歉
I've... Sorry.
我知道你很忙 - 没事
I know you're very busy. - No, stop.
我... 很惊喜 谢谢
It's...It's wonderful. Thank you.
很好 很好
So good. So good!
很甜吧
Sweet, isn't it?
像糖果店的糖果
Like confectioner's sugar.
塞缪尔 伯蒂怎么样 - 挺好的
Samuel, how's Birdie? - Ah, good.
我把酒柜的钥匙
Well, I mean, I've hidden the keys
藏起来了 所以...
to the drinks cabinet, so...
真勇啊 藏哪儿了
Brave. Where?
不行 我可不能说
Ooh, no, I shan't be revealing that.
为什么
Why not?
上次我说了 结果呢
I did that the last time, and, well,
那位叫哈马的女冒险家
let's just say that poor Adventuress Hamad was subject
惨遭我姐的严格审问
to some very rigorous interrogation techniques.
是吗 - 我就知道
Ooh. - I thought so.
三氯甲烷 - 那是什么
Trichloromethane. - What is that?
氯仿
Chloroform.
真聪明
You're so clever.
小菜一碟
Wasn't a difficult one.
我知道 可化学不是你的专长啊
Yes, but chemistry, it's not your specialty.
不错 但我一直在看书学习
Yeah, but I've been reading.
是吗
Have you?
抱歉 - 嗯哼
Excuse me. - Mm.
那是什么 - 制♥作♥起来极其简单
Chloroform. - Surprisingly easy to make.
是很常见的化学品
It's just common chemicals.
对 用漂白剂 医用酒精和丙酮就能做出
Ah, yes, it's bleach, rubbing alcohol, acetone.
我其实也有东西要给你看看
Actually, I have something for you too.
你好 请进
Ah, hello. Come in.
大家好
Hi.
法医鉴定报告已出
Forensics have just come back.
莫里斯·邓内特体内有少量的麻醉剂
Morris Dunnet had traces of anesthetic in his system.
是氯仿 我跟巴布斯谈话后
Chloroform. After I spoke to Babs,
在河岸发现了这个瓶子
I found this bottle down by the riverbank.
维奥莱塔刚分♥析♥过
Violetta's just analyzed it.
好 那... 凶手是先用氯仿给他下药
Right, and... and so the killer drugged him with chloroform
再把他绑起来
and then tied him up.
最后推进河里
And then pushed him into the river.
手法着实巧妙
It's quite an elaborate murder.
我查过艾琳·邓内特谋杀案的文件
I dug up Irene Dunnet's murder file.
从档案馆里调出来的 - 然后呢
From the archives. - And?
她死前在家前跟莫里斯争吵
Last seen arguing with Morris at the front of their house.
年仅二十九岁
29 years of age.
教授古典吉他
She taught classical guitar.
结婚六年
Married for six years.
古典吉他
Classical guitar?
苏西说她是音乐系学生
Suzie said that she's a music student.
而且她的右手指甲
And the fingernails on her right hand are much longer
明显比左手长...
than the ones on her left...
古典吉他手必须留指甲
which is how classical guitarists have to have them
才能拨弦
in order to pluck the strings.
你觉得她曾是艾琳·邓内特的学生吗
You think she's been taught by Irene Dunnet?
猜测而已 - 但在墨尔本
It's a thought. - There's more than one
古典吉他老师可不止一位
classical guitar teacher in Melbourne.
我这里有她的照片
Actually, I have her photos here.
有什么发现吗
Anything of interest in them?
没有
Er, nothing.
好吧 - 不是
Oh. - Ah, no.
是真的什么都没有
Um, actually nothing.
没有人 也没有鸟 还没对焦
There's no people, no birds, there's no focus.
什么都没有
There's...nothing.
苏西可能是不擅长摄影
Maybe Suzie wasn't a good photographer.
可能是吧 但要我说
Maybe. But if I had to guess,
只有在假装拍照的人
I'd say that these photos were taken by someone
才可能拍出这些照片
who just wanted to look like they were taking photos.
请进
Please.
我还没来过警♥察♥局呢
I've never been in a police station.
你们把坏人关哪里呢
Where do you keep the baddies?
监狱 - 对哈
Prison. - Ha!
请坐吧 卢小姐
Take a seat, Miss Lew.
你学古典吉他吗 苏西
You study classical guitar, Suzie?
对 怎么了
Yes. Why?
你有位叫艾琳·邓内特的老师吗
Have you ever had the teacher Irene Dunnet?
我...
I...
记不得了
don't remember.
她失踪了
Well, she disappeared.
这下有印象吗
Perhaps that jogs your memory.
对
Yes.
可能她是教过我们一段时间
Yes, maybe we did have her for a while.
她的丈夫是莫里斯·邓内特 今早的被害人
Irene Dunnet was Morris Dunnet's wife, this morning's victim.
你却说你从没听过邓内特这个姓
But you said that you'd never heard the name Dunnet.
为何要撒谎 - 我没有
So why'd you lie? - I didn't.
我们以前都叫她艾琳
We just used to call her Irene.
你在上课期间
Did you ever come into contact
接触过莫里斯·邓内特吗
with Morris Dunnet during your lessons?
几乎没有
Hardly ever.
你今早到底去河边干嘛
What were you really doing at the river this morning?
拍照
Taking photos.
我都告诉你了
Like I told you.
拍照吗...
Photos...
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表