剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
格里姆沃德先生 要我提醒你这里死了人吗
Mr. Grimwade, may I remind you a young man is dead.
这事我知道
I am well aware of that.
可你不都抓到杀人凶手了吗
And you've already got the kid who did it.
就算你办案严谨
I'm just saying, rent on this place
这里的租金还是照常收
doesn't stop while you cross T's and dot I's.
好吧 你的店现在是犯罪现场
Okay. Your establishment is now a crime scene.
你们不能触碰... 或者清洁... 任何东西
You're not to touch or... or clean... anything.
没我通知
Keep your patrons out
别让顾客来 把设备关掉
and your equipment powered down until I give you notice.
你好 初次见面
Hello. We didn't meet before.
我叫佩若格琳·费雪
I'm Peregrine Fisher.
佩若格琳是名私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 偶尔来协助我
Peregrine's a private detective who sometimes assists me.
是的 我破案但功劳全归他
Yes, I solve things, and he takes all of the credit.
这里也差不多 亲爱的
Bit like that around here, love.
克里斯汀
Christine.
有大概的死亡时间吗
Is there an approximate time of death?
十二点十五到二十五分之间
Between 12:15 and 12:25?
你们那段时间都在做什么
And what were you both doing during that time?
眼看着那群摇滚歌♥手和摩登青年
Watching a bunch of rockers and mods scaring away
吓跑有钱的顾客
decent-paying customers.
那双靴子真漂亮
They're nice boots.
是那个摇滚女孩珍妮的
Those belong to that rocker girl, Jeanie.
她当时也在场
That's the one.
有人给她录口供了吗 - 来不及了
Did anyone get her statement? - Bit late for that.
她溜走了
She scarpered.
连靴子都不♥穿♥
Without her boots?
你们有五分钟的时间
You got five minutes.
谢谢你 警官
Thank you, Officer.
米洛 你还好吗 - 姨妈 谢谢你来看我
Milo, are you okay? - Thanks for coming, Zia.
你妈妈呢 她怎么没来
Where's your mother? Why isn't she here?
她不接我电♥话♥ - 也对
Didn't accept my call. - Of course.
因为我俩都是害群之马
The two of us, pecora nera de la familia.
是败家子 - 你受伤了吗
Black sheep. - Were you hurt?
你该去看看另外那个人
You should see the other guy.
你是说死掉的那个人吗
The other guy is dead. Is that who you mean?
美女
Bella!
你叫什么名字啊
Who the hell are you?
米洛 她是佩若格琳
Milo! This is Peregrine.
一位私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 她可以帮助你
She's a private detective. She can help you.
很好
Nice.
非常抱歉 佩若格琳 - 没关系
I'm so sorry, Peregrine. - It's okay.
米洛 快把保龄球馆里的经过告诉我
Tell me what happened at the alley, Milo.
好吧
Okay.
问个简单的问题 死者是谁
Here's an easy one for you. Who's the dead guy?
某个摇滚歌♥手 - 你是摩登青年吧
Some rocker. - And you're a mod.
那你们这是什么...
So, what, this was some kind of...
地盘之争吗
turf war?
通常来讲不都是因为这种事吗
That's what these things are usually about, aren't they?
地盘
Territory.
或者
Or...
女朋友
a girl.
米洛 你们打架是因为某个女孩子吗
Was there a girl involved, Milo?
珍妮 雷克斯的女朋友
Jeanie, Rex's girl.
你在追求她吗 - 是她勾引我
And you made a play for her? - She made a play for me.
这下我知道你为何跟雷克斯有矛盾了
Oh, well, that explains the beef with Rex then.
我没杀他 - 那是谁干的
I didn't kill him. - Who did?
说了你也不会信的 宝贝
You won't believe me, baby.
给我严肃点
Tough guy.
你现在有麻烦了 米洛 她是在帮你
You're in trouble. She's trying to help you, Milo.
没必要 我现在好得很
There's no point. I'm as good as swinging already.
胡说 - 我没戏了
No! - I'm a lost cause.
警♥察♥要把罪名扣到我头上
The police are fitting me up for it.
米洛 事情不是这样的
That's not how this works, Milo.
事情就是这样的
It's exactly how this works.
这些警♥察♥讨厌我们 你是知道的
These cops hate us. You know that.
你觉得这事是谁嫁祸给我的
Who do you think gave me this?
逮捕我的那个警♥察♥
The copper who arrested me.
就是杀死雷克斯的真凶
The same copper who killed Rex.
哪个警♥察♥
Who was it?
斯派罗警长
Chief Super Sparrow.
请把详细经过告诉我
Tell me what happened.
事情发生在保龄球馆
It kicked off in the alley.
斯派罗出糗后
Sparrow went A over T.
我们就笑话他
We all started laughing.
然后他把雷克斯和我带到里屋谈话
So he took Rex and me into the back room to have a talking to.
他大发雷霆
Except he blew his stack.
跟雷克斯扭打起来 把他推到墙角
Got stuck into Rex, had him up against the wall.
在他攻击我之前 我就逃离那房♥间了
I got the hell out of that room before he turned on me.
你是说 你最后见到雷克斯活着
So, what you're saying is, the last time you saw Rex alive
是在那个房♥间里 而且斯派罗警长也在场
was in that room with Chief Superintendent Sparrow.
米洛
Oh, Milo.
把枪放下
Drop the gun.
把它扔到前面
Throw it out in front of you.
现在 慢慢拿出
Now, slowly take the knife
塞进左脚袜子里的刀
that you've shoved down your left sock.
你想要什么
What do you want?
实现我的夙愿
What I've always wanted.
你可以打电♥话♥给我啊 亚历山大
You could have just called, Alexander.
那多没意思啊
No fun in that.
是你先挑衅雷克斯的吗
So, you baited Rex into fighting, yeah?
感觉你要说是我♥干♥的
Feel like you're going to say I did.
你想当着他面抢走他的女朋友
You tried to steal his girlfriend from under his nose.
你知道他会攻击你吧 - 打架我可不怕
You knew he'd come swinging. - I'm not scared of a fight.
我不想惹他们 但我也不怕他们
I don't look for them, but I don't run from them either.
所以你俩就打起来了
Well, you looked for this one.
珍妮在哪
Where's Jeanie?
我不知道
I don't know.
孩子 你不合作的话会更麻烦的
You're not helping yourself by not cooperating, son.
那你可能找错了人 问错了事
Maybe you're asking the wrong guy the wrong questions!
我走之后 就只有你跟他在屋里
I left you alone in the back room with him.
带他回牢房♥
Take him back to the cells.
我还没有结束审问
I haven't finished interviewing yet.
他不会向我们透露线索的
He's not giving us anything.
来人
Come on.
米洛 - 姨妈
Milo... - Zia!
小费雪
Little fish.
为何我见到你都不觉惊讶呢
Now, why aren't I surprised to see you.
你无权关押他
You have no right to keep him locked up.
我完全有权这么做 亲爱的
I got all the right in the world, sweetheart.
我想关他多久就关多久
I can hold him as long as I like.
回见
Ta-ta.
詹姆斯 不能这样
James, this is wrong.
他还没被起诉 我们竟不能申请保释
Until he's charged, we can't apply for bail.
他无法获得保释的
Well, he won't be getting bail.
他有前科
He's got prior convictions.
什么罪
For what?
故意伤人罪
Assault.
你知道他有前科吗
Did you know that he had convictions?
维奥莱塔 你得告诉我这些事
Oh, Violetta, you need to tell me these things.
我和米洛从来都没让家里消停过
Between myself and Milo, we give our family no peace.
他以前是打过架 但没这次那么严重
He's been in fights before, but nothing like this.
某个人现身了
Hey, someone's shown up.
谁
Who?
保龄球馆
把靴子还给我
Give me back my boots!
把靴子还给我
Give me back my boots!
珍妮 场馆已经关了
Oy! Jeanie! Alley's closed, aye.
别挡我路 - 不 不 不
Get out of my way. - No, no. No.
我们需要问你几个问题
We need to ask you some questions.
我才不跟警♥察♥说话
I'm not talking to the police.
我不是警♥察♥ 我叫佩若格琳
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表