剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
乌娜
Oona!
无意冒犯 佩若格琳
No offense to you, Peregrine,
但你的芙里妮姑姑更能办好聚会
but your Aunt Phryne knew how to throw a party,
而且不会对欺负她的人必恭必敬
without tugging the forelock to her oppressors.
你认识乌娜吗
Do you know Oona?
我从来没见过她
Never spoken to her in my life.
看来我好像没达到她的期望
Seems I'm not living up to her expectations.
相信我 没有实现自己的目标感觉会更糟
Trust me, it's worse not living up to your own.
我从没想过举办聚会
Well, I never thought that throwing a party
会遭受这么多非议
would make me the target of so much criticism.
想出去透透气吗
Wanna catch your breath outside?
你不得去帮乔治吗
Shouldn't you be helping George?
没事 他喜欢闷声做事 不善交谈
No, he'd rather do all that than talk to people anyway.
好吧
Right.
我不用 谢谢
No, thank you.
你还好吗
Is everything alright?
没事 我还好
Yeah, yeah, I-I'm fine.
怎么了
Why?
你想去花♥园♥转转吗
Do you want to take a walk around the garden?
走吧
'Course.
谢谢 - 不了 谢谢你
Oh, thank you. - Oh, uh, no thank you.
这些总能让我想到眼球
They always remind me of eyeballs.
婴儿的眼球吗
Babies' eyeballs?
确实
Yes, indeed.
能麻烦你拿点别的事物过来吗
Do you mind terribly getting me something else?
我才知道你这么喜欢吃腌洋葱
I didn't know you were so fond of pickled onions.
我也才知道
Neither did I.
它们太好吃了
They're delicious.
你确定不来尝一口
Y-You're sure you don't want to try one?
不要
No.
# 脑海浮现着曾经的美好 #
All the good time we shared together
# 原以为你会常伴我身边 #
I thought you'd always be there
等卖♥♥掉哈特福德的房♥子
And once I sell my house in Hartford,
我打算在克佑或者霍桑
I'm thinking of buying a little unit
买♥♥栋小屋
in Kew or Hawthorn.
你觉得呢
What do you think?
可以 挺好的
Yeah, that sounds good.
你那块地买♥♥在格伦瓦维利 对吧
Your block of land is in Glen Waverley, isn't it?
我很想去看看
I'd love to see it.
当然可以
Of course.
我可以带你去
I could take you there.
你还想在那里建房♥子吗
You still planning to build?
是的
Ah, yeah.
总会建的
Eventually.
我想我不必要买♥♥♥房♥♥
I guess I don't have to buy.
我可以租到...
I can always rent until...
怎么说呢
you know...
等诸事明朗后
things become clearer.
我们先进屋吧
We should get back,
我不想你错过乐队表演
I wouldn't want you to miss that band.
# 为何你要离我而去 #
Why? Why you leave me
行
Alright.
两位好啊 - 嗨
Hello, you two. - Hi.
我们等不及想看乐队表演了
Hey, we can't wait for the band.
请他们在《狂欢秀》意外的地方表演
It's such a huge coup getting them straight off
可是很难得的 - 是吧 我可能走运了吧
"The Go!! Show." - I know. Aren't I lucky?
上次演出我去见帕特·安斯利 他就答应了
I met Pat Ainsley at a gig, and he said yes.
也难怪 他都直勾勾盯着你看呢
I'm not surprised, the way he looks at you.
我有些担心音响设备
Uh, well I'm a bit anxious about the sound equipment,
我先去看看有没有什么问题
so I'm just going to check that everything's alright.
借过一下
Excuse me.
你喝第四杯了
Is that your fourth?
其实是第五杯 - 你不能那么做
Fifth, actually. - You can't do that.
道不同 不相为谋
We're going in different directions.
低音提琴我会想办法的 - 但你又不会弹
I'll get a bass guitar. - But you can't play, okay?
一切都完了 懂吗
It's over, okay?
演出就要开始了 我们得赶紧想办法
Our sound is now. We have to move on.
演出结束后 你就等着吧
After this gig, you're done.
看来他们最需要检查的不是音响
Well, sound check doesn't seem to be their priority.
我去提醒佩若格琳
I should warn Peregrine.
佩若格琳 当然 你去吧
Peregrine, of course. Off you go...
不 我是说音响检查 而且...
No, I just meant because the sound check, and it...
没事 我可以留在这里
But it's fine, I can stay here.
我...
I...
请问
Uh, excuse me?
表演什么时候开始
What time are you guys going to start?
据说在五分钟之内
In five minutes, allegedly.
其他两位乐队成员没到
We're still missing two-thirds of the band.
帕特来了 - 好
Here's Pat now. - Oh.
又是我粉丝的来信吗 兄弟
More fan mail for me, mate?
现在不是时候
Now's not the time.
歌♥是我来写 好吧
I write the songs, okay?
抱歉
Sorry.
我兄弟太紧张
Poor bloke gets uptight.
有点怯场
Stage fright.
我能理解他的感受
Oh, I understand how he feels.
你去哪里了 达瑞尔呢
Where have you been? And where's Darryl?
去找地方祈祷了 那是他在演出前的习惯
Off praying somewhere. It's his ritual before gigs.
来点小食 - 又是眼珠子
Canapes? - More eyeballs?
你之前问过我
You offered them to me before.
我说过不太喜欢吃洋葱 记得吗
I... I don't really like onions, remember?
抱歉 我... 我忘了
Oh, I... I forgot.
我去给你拿些熏肉包李脯
I'll get you some devils on horseback.
我要来点腌洋葱
I'll have a pickled onion.
或许我明年该找些专业人士来负责餐食了
Perhaps I'll organize the caterers next year.
她在生你的气
She's not very happy with you.
你招惹她了吗
What'd you do to her?
她可能是乐队的歌♥迷吧
She's probably a fan of the band.
是吗 - 我定是忘记
Oh. - I must have forgotten
回复她的粉丝信了
to answer a love letter or something.
肯定是
Mm, must have.
因为我要等你出现
Holding out for a girl like you.
帕特... - 拜托
Pat... - Come on.
跟我约会吧
Go out with me.
好吧 我想说 要是你用完美的演出
Look, I tell you what, you impress my friends
震惊我朋友
with a killer show tonight,
我就考虑一下
and I will think about it.
成交
Done.
达瑞尔呢
Where is Darryl?
他不会还在祈祷吧
He can't still be praying.
噢 - 没有
Oh! - It's alright.
我回来了
I'm back.
谢天谢地 - 我们走吧
Thank goodness. - Let's go.
走吧
Let's go.
女冒险家俱乐部的各位 大家好
Hello, Adventuresses' Club!
谢谢大家今晚的到来
Thank you all for coming tonight.
我知道这次聚会有很多不周到的地方
I know that it might not be what many of you expected,
但按照我芙里妮姑妈的传统
but in the tradition of my Aunt Phryne,
我想和各位好友以及女冒险家们
I wanted to ring in 1965 with all of our fabulous friends
共同迎接1965年的到来
and Adventuresses.
你们教会了我很多
You've all taught me so much,
显然我还需要多加学习
and clearly I still have a lot to learn.
闲话少说
But without further ado,
非常荣幸向各位介绍
it gives me more pleasure than I can possibly say
来自《狂欢秀》的
to introduce to you, direct from "The Go!! Show,"
好吧 - 洋红乐队
Okay! - ...The Magentas!
准备好伴随着欢快的音乐迎接1965年了吗
Are we ready to bring in 1965 with some groovy music?
比起看该死的英国人唱自家的破歌♥
I've got better things to do than watch a fecking Englishman
我能做点更有意思的事 - 乌娜
sing his fecking English dross! - Oh, Oona!
没关系 奥多赫茨夫人有权发表她的意见
That's okay. Mrs. O'Doherty's got a right to her opinion.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表