剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
You have to have 20/20 vision as a hostie.
航♥空♥公♥司♥硬性要求的
The airline insists upon it.
而带着这个就没人会发现
Wearing those, no one would have been the wiser.
艾普尔有秘密
April had a secret.
路易斯·沙鲁斯基
Louis Sharousky.
好的 我来查查
Yes, I'll look into that.
我得回去看看姑娘们 - 好主意
I should get back to the girls. - Mm, it's a good idea.
你面膜都干裂了
You're starting to crack.
希望没耽误你工作
I hope it hasn't put you off.
没有的事
It'd take much more than that.
你为什么要跟着那些年轻女性
Why are you following those young women?
就是保护她们
Just looking out for them.
那小妞出了那档子事后
After what happened to that other girlie.
我就想着跟着她们 让她们平安回家
I thought I'd follow them, make sure they got home alright.
所以你就擅闯民宅去保护她们吗
So you broke in to reassure them?
我没有这意思 这是个误会
I wasn't breaking in. It was a misunderstanding.
那你带着头套难不成是为了御寒
Oh, and this was because you were expecting snow?
我现在要告你私闯民宅
I'm charging you with breaking and entering.
可能还会再加几项罪名
I expect to add more charges later.
比如蓄意谋杀艾普尔·巴雷特
Like the murder of April Barrett.
什么 不 那件事你不能赖我
What? No, you can't get me for that.
我当时还没在机场工作呢
I hadn't even started working there.
那疯婆娘都那样搞我了
I am the one who should be laying charges,
提出控告的人应该我
after what that crazy bird did to me.
够了 赛尔比先生 别说了
That's enough, Mr. Selby. That's enough.
你明早再跟法官解释吧
You can explain the rest to a magistrate in the morning.
他会回来吗
What if he comes back?
不会的
He's not coming back.
听到了没 你现在安全了
Hear that? You're safe.
但他一清洁工干嘛要闯进来
Why would a cleaner break in here, though?
变♥态♥的行为
He's a creep.
还需要理由吗
He doesn't need a reason.
你刚才真勇敢
You were pretty brave before.
哪里
Oh!
你什么时候学的柔术
When did you learn jujitsu?
我还在学 只是登堂入室
Oh, I'm still learning. I'm a work in progress.
但是我老师教得好
But I have a very good teacher.
我爸爸教过我
My dad taught me.
不错啊
Oh, wow.
不用了
Not for me.
我也不吃了 谢谢
No, I'm fine, thanks.
可能是合成石棉
A synthetic form of asbestos, maybe?
那碎屑是饼干屑
The crumbs are crumbs!
就是这种代餐饼干
Slimmits crumbs.
不对 佩若格琳 这不是食品级别的
No, no, Peregrine. This is not food grade.
很可能是剧毒
Most likely highly toxic.
肯定有毒
Well, it's certainly toxic.
为了饼干销量 让女性对自己的身材
Making women feel embarrassed about their bodies
感到焦虑 这行为令人作呕
to sell biscuits, it's revolting.
看来你说得对 佩若格琳
I believe you're right, Peregrine.
斯蒂德警探 - 詹姆斯
Detective Steed. - James.
那是饼干屑 - 饼干屑
They're crumbs. - Crumbs?
就是表明琼的办公室
Biscuit crumbs that give us a direct link
与犯罪现场有直接联♥系♥的那些粉末
between June's office and the crime scene.
琼有是有嫌疑 但我觉得她不是凶手
Well, June might be involved. I don't think she's our killer.
何以见得 - 因为她嗜酒
What makes you say that? - Because June's an old soak.
我闻到她满嘴酒气
I smelled it on her breath
还找到了她藏在医务室的存货
and found her secret stash hidden in the sick bay.
她也说案发时她就在那里
Which is where she said she was at the time of the murder.
那是谁干的
Then who?
她的丈夫 琼斯机长
Her husband, Captain Jones.
他又成嫌犯了
He's back squarely in the frame.
你不是说他有不在场证明
I thought you said he had an alibi.
他在撒谎 想瞒天过海
He lied. He faked it.
他让副驾驶员在日志上签字
He had a co-pilot mate sign off on the logs,
但他从未驾驶过那架飞机
but he never flew that plane.
那他为何要杀人呢
But what reason did he have to murder her?
你还记得那副隐形眼镜吗
You know those contact lenses?
我给验光师打了电♥话♥
See, I called the optometrist,
他们的客户名单上
and they never had an April Barrett
从没有叫艾普尔·巴雷特的 但有个E. 琼斯的
on the client list, but they did have an E. Jones.
艾普尔一直在勒索机长
April was blackmailing the captain,
她拿隐形眼镜当把柄
holding his contact lenses as ransom.
快去找他
Get him in.
我刚派人去接他了
Mm, I've just sent someone to pick him up.
不赖嘛
Oh, you are good.
再见 佩若格林
Goodbye, Peregrine.
你俩确实平分秋色
Very evenly matched.
那晚六点半我确实见过艾普尔
Okay, I did meet April at 6:30 that night.
然后呢 - 我告诉她都结束了
And? - I told her it was over.
她不会再拿到钱了 就这些
She wasn't going to get any more money. That was it.
然后呢 - 我就走了
Then? - Then I left.
我根本没碰她 当时她还活得好好的
I didn't lay a finger on her. She was alive when I left her.
隐形眼镜的事属实咯
It's true about the lenses.
我本是打算去眼镜店
I planned to get a second set made up,
准备再配一副的
and that's where I was heading.
我当时并没有在开飞机
I was at the optometrist getting fitted
而是去找验光师试眼镜了
when I should have been flying that plane.
什么时间 - 我预约的是下午七点
What time was that? - I had a 7:00 p.m. appointment.
大概花了一个小时
It lasted approximately one hour.
我的验光师可以作证 不信问他
My optometrist will alibi me. Call him.
第一次问你的时候
Why didn't you just tell me that
为何不直接告诉我
the first time that we interviewed you?
如果大家知道
If it became public knowledge
我各方面优秀 唯独视力不行
that I had anything but 20/20 vision,
我就别想驾驶飞机了
they wouldn't let me fly.
你妻子知道勒索的事情吗
Did your wife know about the blackmail?
不 她毫不知情 - 你确定吗
No, she had no idea. - Are you sure about that?
斯蒂德 有新情况了
Steed? You're needed elsewhere.
冷静 姑娘们
Calm down, girls.
记住 我们要先冷静 乘客才能冷静
Remember, if we're calm, they're calm.
怎么回事
What is going on?
又发生了一起谋杀案
There's been another murder.
我以为你已经逮捕他了
I thought you arrested him.
法官肯定将其保释了
Magistrate must have granted bail.
他回来干嘛 找东西吗
Why did he come back here? What was he after?
或者是找人
Or whom.
我需要回趟琼的办公室
I need to get back in June's office.
行 我帮你争取点时间
Well, I'll give you some time.
谁知道怎么回事吗
Well, who saw anything?
蒙格玛丽·琼斯女士 您有看到什么吗
Mrs. Montgomery Jones, did you see anything?
你在我办公室里做什么
What are you doing in my office?
我可以解释 - 没事 佩若格琳
I can explain. - No, it's okay, Peregrine.
蒙格玛丽·琼斯女士确实需要好好解释
Mrs. Montgomery Jones needs to do the explaining.
请跟我回警局一趟
You need to accompany me to the station.
不 詹姆斯 我弄错了
No, James, I was wrong.
艾普尔不是琼杀的
June didn't kill April.
要是所有光鲜日子突然逝去
Must have been a terrible thing after all those adventures
肯定很难受吧
to suddenly have everything grind to a halt.
如果艾普尔说出你丈夫视力的秘密
Your husband was facing the same fate, too,
那他也会有同样的下场
if April spilled the beans about his eyesight.
你究竟是谁啊
Who are you?
某位喜欢追根究底的人
Just someone who likes to get to the bottom of things.
你不是说饼干屑就是证据吗
The crumbs, you said yourself.
饼干屑不是琼留下的
June didn't leave the crumb trail.
制♥服♥上的开口能证明
The tear in the uniform proves it.
开口 什么开口
Tear? What tear?
你穿上这件制♥服♥起
You haven't put on an ounce of weight
体重就没涨过了
since you first wore that uniform,
所以这口子不是你弄的
so you can't have split the seam,
你也不吃代餐饼干
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表