剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
You'll think I'm mad, but...
我发誓昨晚听到了马蹄声
I could have sworn I heard a horse.
马蹄声
A horse?
是的
I know.
她为何会听到马蹄声呢
Why would she hear a horse?
路过的粪车或送奶车吧
The night cart or dairy.
谁知道呢 现在还在调查中
Who knows? We're looking into it.
你现在有很多事要忙 对吧
You've been saddled with a lot of responsibility, haven't you?
我曾也想当空姐
I considered being an air hostie once.
主要是图免费旅行
Mainly for all the free travel.
其他女孩呢 她们有给你线索吗
What about the other girls? Did they give you anything?
暂时没有 她们都被吓坏了
Uh, no. Not yet. They were too shaken up.
没得到什么线索 倒是用掉两盒纸巾
I went through two Kleenex boxes for scant information.
看来你需要女人的安慰
Sounds like you need a woman's touch, hmm?
判断是真心流泪还是逢场作戏这种事
Must be hard for a man to tell either way sometimes
男人确实很不擅长
which tears are real and which crocodilian.
不行
No.
什么 - 我不同意你去做卧底
What? -To you going undercover.
卧底
Undercover?
这主意不错
Now, there's an idea.
真心不用 我应该能处理好
No, thank you. I think I'll manage.
有我帮忙 你或许能更快
Oh, you'll manage better with me
找出那位冒充马匹的真凶
sorting all the crocodiles from the horses.
佩若格林 这不是一回事
Peregrine, it is not a case.
今时不同往日 我们要形影不离
Things are different now. We never have to be apart.
不带你这样的
It doesn't work like that.
我偏要这样
Of course it does.
不 你不是当空姐的料
No, you'd make a terrible air hostess.
为什么 - 因为你得...
Why? - Because you have to...
遵守规则
follow the rules.
我确实不想听人摆布
I do have trouble doing what I'm told.
我去去就回 - 等等 你要去哪
Back in a sec. - No, where are you going?
我要去找一套面试穿的衣服
I'm going to find an outfit for my job interview.
飞往奥克兰的七号♥航♥班♥
Flight 7 to Auckland,
即将起飞 请立刻登机
this is your final boarding call.
飞往奥克兰的七号♥航♥班♥ 即将起飞 请立刻登机
Flight 7 to Auckland, your final boarding call.
谢谢
Thanks.
707型客机 - 真酷啊
707. - It's incredible.
要我后半辈子选架飞机来开 肯定选那架
If I could fly one aircraft for the rest of my life, that's it.
有些人还是喜欢康妮系列客机 但我不喜欢
Some blokes still hold a candle for the Connies, but not me.
07型才是未来标杆
The 07's the future.
他们待您可好
They taking care of you?
我是来面试空姐的
I'm interviewing for the hostess school.
那你被录用了
You've got the job.
是吗
I have?
但我说了不算
If it was up to me.
请跟我来
Come on.
先和我的妻子见见面吧
You'd better meet my better half.
蒙格玛丽·琼斯女士
It's all I've dreamt of,
这是我第一次见到您以来所梦寐以求的
since I first saw you, Mrs. Montgomery Jones.
就想那些广♥告♥里说的 "与我齐飞翔"
Those adverts. "Come fly with me."
我不但想和你一起高飞
Well, I didn't just want to fly with you.
我还想成为你这般人物
I wanted to beyou.
只可惜你没有早点提交申请
Pity you weren't inspired to get your application in sooner.
课程已经开始 也就不会再继续招收实习生了
We're mid-course and we're not accepting any more trainees.
这样啊 - 等等 琼
Oh. - Hang about, June.
她面容姣好
She has the look.
笑容甜美
Nice smile.
你喜欢她的笑容还是美♥腿♥呢
Her smile or her legs?
你知道航♥空♥公♥司♥给我们施加了多大的压力
You know the pressure we're under from the airline.
我不会为了达到公♥司♥指标
I will not drop my standards
就降低标准
just to meet company quotas.
那就让她试试
So put her through her paces.
看看她的本事
See what she's got.
你说你叫什么来着
What did you say your name was?
佩若格琳·费雪
Peregrine Fisher.
费舍小姐 请从倒数第二行开始读
Read, Miss Fisher, from the bottom two lines.
澳皇航♥空♥要求空姐体重在10英石以内
All AIA hostesses must be under 10 stone,
年龄35岁以下 视力正常
under 35 years old, have 20/20 vision,
并且必须未婚
and must not be married.
对这些要求有疑问吗?
Problem with any of those conditions?
没有 当然没有
No, of course not.
M K A W C
M, k, a, w, c,
P E Z O L
P, e, z, o, l.
我们去换制♥服♥吧
Let's get you kitted out.
完美
Perfect.
姑娘们 这是佩若格琳·费雪
Girls, this is Peregrine Fisher.
我希望你们能帮她快速掌握银级服务
I expect you to bring her up to speed on her silver service.
银级服务貌似很复杂啊
Silver service sounds tricky.
别指望有人帮你 翘臀小妞
Don't expect anyone to give you a leg up, slender hips.
别这样 卡梅尔
Easy, Carmel.
你倒是没事 梅
Well, it's alright for you, May.
你的位置基本上是稳了
Your place is practically guaranteed.
看看她
I mean, look at her.
我怎么争得过她
How do I compete with that?
腋窝以下都是腿 跟艾普尔一样
Legs up to her armpits, just like April.
我不是来抢你们饭碗的
I'm not here to steal anybody's job.
我们是各退二十步然后转身开枪
Do we walk 20 paces and turn around
还是当场决出胜负呢
or battle it out here and now?
卡梅尔 今天下班前麻烦你再来
Uh, Carmel, I need to go back over your statement
过一遍口供
before you leave today.
刚才是怎么回事
What was that all about?
那是警♥察♥
The police.
有人杀害了艾普尔
Someone murdered April.
天呐
Oh, my God!
艾普尔
April?
那个腋窝以下都是腿的姑娘
The one with legs up to her
我想去抽根烟
I need a smoke.
你呢 卡梅尔
Carmel?
但愿琼没把杜松子酒清理掉
Hopefully June hasn't cleared out the gin already.
别乌鸦嘴
Don't say that!
两位需要帮忙吗
Do you need some help over there?
不用
We're fine.
让我试试
Let me have a go.
可以吗 - 嗯嗯
May I? - Mm-hmm.
这是艾普尔的另一个储物柜
April's other locker, where she stashed
她把我们拿不到的免税烟放在里面
the duty-free cigarettes we're not allowed to have.
她现在用不上了
No use to her now.
谢谢
Oh! Thank you.
你在哪学的...
Where did you learn to...
我以前是个美发师
Oh! I used to be a hairdresser.
发夹的用途我算是琢磨透了
I spent a lot of time around bobby pins.
我没想到琼斯居然让你中途加入培训
I'm surprised Jones let you in halfway through our training.
他们可能觉得人才培养越多越好吧
The more staff they can train up, the better, I guess.
他们确实还在挑选合适的女孩
Still, they are looking for the right girl.
很多人都不合格 - 你会选上的 梅
Plenty don't make the cut. - You will, though, May.
他们可能需要我飞"樱花"航线吧
They need me for the "Cherry blossom" Route.
墨尔本 悉尼 东京 来回飞
Melbourne, Sydney, Tokyo.
好吧
Oh. Right.
她就是艾普尔
That's April.
她看起来人很好
She looks nice.
不是吗
She wasn't?
我觉得她还好
I suppose she was alright.
就是有点爱管闲事
Bit nosy.
她本该是航♥空♥公♥司♥的新任代言人
She was supposed to be the new face of the airline.
蒙格玛丽· 琼斯女士有何看法吗
How did Mrs. Montgomery Jones feel about that?
我只是来打扫一下房♥间
Just need to give the room a once-over.
别担心啦 姑娘们
Now, girls, don't you worry.
我会帮你们留个心眼的
I'll be keeping an eye out for you all.
有何问题 随时来找我
Any trouble, you come see old Gus.
你没事吧
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表