剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
at Buckingham Palace in '62?
当时用的茶匙我还留着
I still have the teaspoon here somewhere.
你一定有很多传奇经历
You must have some wonderful stories.
我们经常应邀参加顶级派对
We were forever being invited to the top parties.
我和文莱苏丹跳过舞
I've danced with the Sultan of Brunei.
一小时前 我甚至和加里·格兰特
And I even shared the same seat in the same cocktail bar in Nice
坐在尼斯的同一酒吧对酌呢
where Cary Grant had been just an hour earlier.
加里·格兰特吗
Oh, Cary Grant.
大人物啊
What a dish.
比我的丈夫差远了
Not a patch on my Errol.
仅仅因为结婚就放弃空乘梦
It doesn't seem fair that you should have to give up flying
这似乎不公平
just because you got married.
规矩难改啊
Rules are the rules.
那人 你站住 别走
Hey, you! Wait, wait, wait.
我要跟你算算账
I have a bone to pick with you!
你刚才为何
Hey, what was all that business
跟警♥察♥说没见过我
about you saying to the police about not seeing me?
我明明记得我上车前你还看着我
I distinctly recall you watching as I climbed into my car.
你当时和梅在说话
You were talking to May.
我想你是认错人了
You have me confused with another bloke.
不可能
No mistake!
马
A horse?
维奥莱塔说
According to Violetta,
两批物证的的化学结构是相同的
it's the same chemical structure as the first batch,
说明琼的办公室
which means we have a direct link
同谋杀现场有直接联♥系♥
between June's office and the murder scene.
知道是什么粉末了吗
Any luck finding out what they are?
她只告诉我 既不是来自动物
All she can tell me is that they're neither animal,
也不来自矿物或是蔬菜
mineral, or vegetable.
还有 琼说的马是真的
Oh, June wasn't imagining the horse.
我们已经查过了啊 - 真的 我听到了
We checked that out. - No, I heard it!
什么时候 - 我四处找线索的时候
When? - When I was snooping around.
我以为你会工作到很晚
I thought you were working late.
天呐 - 之前的事
Oh. - I'm sorry.
真的很抱歉 跟你说房♥子和孩子闷的事
For before. I didn't mean to rush you.
我不是想要催你
All that talk about houses and kids.
怎么还越说越多了
Oh! They're multiplying.
昨天你不是说要一个吗
Yesterday you said "Kid."
你打算要几个
How many were you planning?
说不准 三个吧
I don't know. Uh, three?
你呢
Well, how about you?
我其实没想过要孩子
I hadn't really thought about it.
没事 我说过 不着急
Well, like I said, there's no rush.
但房♥子还是得建 我们才能安顿下来
Uh, have to build, have somewhere to put everybody.
你刚才在等人
You expecting someone?
卡梅尔和梅要来做♥鸡♥尾酒
Carmel and May are coming over to mix some cocktails
这样我还能顺便套套话
so I can dig for some more information.
你疯了吗 他们可都是嫌疑犯啊
Are you crazy? They're potential murderesses.
那我会多加小心的
Well, I shall be very, very careful.
佩若格琳
Uh, Peregrine!
我们到了 - 上来吧
We're here! - Come on up!
我还没走呢
I'm still here!
信我
Trust me.
哇哦 这是你家吗
Oh, wow, is this all yours?
以前是我姑妈住的 别客气
It was my aunt's place. Make yourselves at home.
真漂亮啊
It's amazing!
喝迈泰吗
Mai tai?
验尸结果已出
Coroner's report came in.
我就不看了 大致说明就行
Oh, ah, no. Just give me the nuts and bolts.
简单说就是头部遭受重击
It's a blow to the head, basically.
胸口存在瘀伤
And the bruising to the chest region
说明有人推她
suggests that someone pushed her.
先是吵架 然后动手了呗
Got into a catfight, copped a don't argue.
身上也有轻微的擦伤
There's other small abrasions, too.
她的小拇指已骨折
Her little finger was broken.
很可能是跌倒时弄的
But that most likely happened in the fall.
我跟头儿谈了你升职的事情
Oh, uh, I had a chat to the brass about your promotion.
谢谢 长官
Thank you, sir.
你可能会调到其他分局
It probably means a move to another station.
没准还在荒郊野外
Boondocks somewhere.
无论如何 都是工作
Well, we all have to do our time.
我的工作期限满了 长官
I've done my time, sir.
在这个分局 这片社区的工作已经完成了
Here, in this station, this neighborhood.
确实 但我没法制订规则
Yeah, well, I don't make the rules.
但你能改变规则
You have influence.
是因为我的结婚对象吗 长官
Is it because of who I'm marrying, sir?
孩子 你和费雪不会幸福的
You will not find happiness with little fish, son.
根本不会
You just won't.
她会固执己见
She'll want to do things her way.
会自作主张
She'll want to make her own decisions.
我们共同做决定 - 别逗我了
We make decisions together. - Don't make me laugh.
你如果想做好警探
If you want to make it as a detective,
就得强硬一点
you need to toughen up.
畅游美国东海岸
The Atlantic run.
漫步纽约 观看百老汇音乐剧
New York City. Take in a Broadway musical.
都是我的旅游首选
That's my number one.
我喜欢巴黎
Paris for me.
尤其是凯♥旋♥门
The Arc de Triomphe.
圣母院
Notre Dame.
埃菲尔铁塔
The Eiffel Tower.
来 愿我们三个一年过后
Well, here's to the three of us meeting up
能在异国他乡见面
somewhere exotic in 12 months' time.
不过我们先得保持单身
That's if we're not already married first.
不要结婚 这是我的座右铭
Don't do it. That's my motto.
婚姻必将酿成大祸
There's no way it won't be a terrible mistake.
当然 我们还得自己开飞机
Of course, we should all be flying the damn planes.
这正是我们该做的
This is what we should be doing,
而不是当什么模范空姐
instead of working as glorified waitresses.
别这么看着我
Well, don't look at me like that.
这种想法很正常啊 女飞行员多得是
It's not such a crazy idea. There's plenty of female pilots.
阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特
Amelia Earhart.
南希·伯德·沃尔顿
Nancy Bird Walton.
还有我的姑妈芙里妮
My own Aunt Phryne.
安静 好像有声音
Shh! I heard something.
怎么回事
What's that?
你俩待在这儿
Stay here, both of you.
站住
Hey, stop!
我来报♥警♥
I'll call the police.
不用
No need.
疼
Oh!
我的手指头
Oh, watch my finger! Aah!
卡梅尔 把围巾给我
Pass me your scarf, Carmel!
帮我把他翻过来
Help me roll him over.
古斯
Gus?
我刚刚实施了公民拘捕
I've made a citizen's arrest.
你应该打电♥话♥给我的
You should have called me.
我都处理好了
I had the situation under control.
你太冒险了
You take far too many risks.
我以为你喜欢我这样呢
I thought that's what you liked about me.
这事很奇怪
Very strange, though.
他闯进我家
He broke into my house,
但跟没看见我似的直接跑了过去
but then he ran straight past me like I wasn't even there.
可能是你的面膜吓到他了
Maybe this scared him.
你知道这是什么了吗
Did you work out what these are?
隐形眼镜 - 什么
Yeah, contact lenses. - What?
就跟眼镜一样
They work just like glasses,
只不过你要把它直接放到眼睛里
except you put them right on your eyes,
很难被发现
and they're completely invisible.
这么神奇 - 是啊
How amazing. - Mm.
等等 琼刚开始就检查我的视力
Hang on, the first thing that June did was test my eyesight.
作为空姐 视力必须很好
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表