剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Love! Victoria, for goodness sake, the family.
谢谢你帮我做头发 佩若格琳
Thank you, Peregrine, for doing my hair.
我们走吧
I'm ready.
爸 劳伦斯经常砍柴吗
Dad, does Laurence often chop wood?
几乎没干过
Hardly ever.
但他昨天劈柴的功夫还挺老练的
Though he went at it like a trouper yesterday.
詹姆斯
James!
你先进去吧 里面见
Go on in. I'll see you in there.
佩若格琳
Peregrine.
埃迪的衣服还在你哪里吗
Do you still have Eddie's clothes?
在 但是... - 那条小道上
Yes, but... - There's a puddle
有个躲不开的水坑
on the path down there. It's impossible to avoid.
如果埃迪真骑车过来送绢纱
If Eddie did ride here to drop off the tulle,
那他的裤子上肯定有泥
he should have muddy trousers.
过来
Come on.
恭喜啊
Oh! Congratulations.
恭喜恭喜
Congratulations.
巴伯里牧师明明见过埃迪
But Reverend Barbery saw Eddie.
这是我从奥斯本家的洗衣间里找到的
Found these in the Osborns' laundry.
婚礼中止 - 阿詹 怎么回事
Stop the wedding! - Jim, what the hell?
斯蒂德警探 - 你来干嘛
Detective Steed? - What are you doing?
昨天你跟费雪说看见埃迪来送绢纱
You told Ms. Fisher yesterday you saw Eddie deliver the tulle.
你这工作就要不保了
You'll lose your job for this.
对 他骑着自行车来的
Yes, he came on his bicycle.
你有看清他的脸吗
Did you actually see his face?
那倒没有 我只看到他骑车
No, I... I saw him from behind as he rode
经过路上水坑时的背影
through our resident puddle.
阿詹 到底怎么回事
Jim, what is going on?
我们知道谁杀害埃迪了
We know who murdered Eddie.
天呐
Good Lord.
埃迪和维多利亚相爱
Eddie and Victoria were in love.
两人原本计划私奔
Planning to run away together.
埃迪收拾行李时 他找到了样东西
When Eddie was packing he found something.
是一封奥斯本先生写给埃迪母亲的信
It was a letter, from Mr. Osborn to Eddie's mother,
信里他承认埃迪是他的儿子
acknowledging Eddie as his son.
埃迪这才知道他爱上了自己的血亲
Eddie realized he was in love with his half-sister.
他当时肯定绝望无比
He must have been devastated.
他便去找维多利亚 跟她了断
He went straight to Victoria to break it off,
但他无法告诉她真♥相♥
but he couldn't bear to tell her why.
他便去找好友寻求建议
He needed advice, so he went to see his best friend.
他本指望对方能帮他
He thought that you'd help him,
接纳他 视他如手足
that you'd welcome him like a brother.
但你们不仅是兄弟吧 劳伦斯
But he wasn't just your brother, was he, Laurence?
他还是你哥哥
He was your older brother.
作为奥斯本的长子
And as the eldest Osborn son,
你知道他可能会夺走你的农场继承权
you knew he could challenge your right to the farm.
所以就杀了他
You killed Eddie Johnson.
你在说笑吧
You can't be serious!
你意识到他将害你一无所有
You realized he could take everything you owned,
所以你用手边的武器将其捅死
so you stabbed him with the nearest weapon available,
就是卡拉瑟斯家族发短刀
the Carruthers family knife.
你杀死他后 伪装成他
You killed him and then you impersonated him.
由此伪造不在场证明 - 你穿上
You created an alibi. -You took one of
他的衬衫 把他的小货车藏在教堂角落里
his shirts and hid the ute up from the corner of the church,
然后骑完最后百码的距离 去送绢纱
and then cycled the last hundred yards and delivered the tulle,
好让巴伯里牧师看见
making sure Reverend Barbery saw
他早上六点看到你的背影 误认为是埃迪
who he assumed was Eddie at 6:00 AM from behind.
但那水坑你没法绕开吧
But there's no avoiding that puddle, is there?
十五分钟后 你回到家 起床梳洗
15, you were back and ready to get up
然后帮我父亲砍柴砍了一个小时
and help my father chop wood for the hour
让我们以为埃迪是这段时间遇害的
in which you'd led us to believe that Eddie was killed.
我从来没让我父亲满意过
I could never measure up for my father.
但农场是我的
But the farm is mine.
我不管埃迪能把它经营得多好
I didn't care that Eddie was better at running it.
他是为我打工的
He worked for me.
他若成了我哥 他...
But if he was my brother, if he...
他要是挑战我的继承权
if he challenged my right to it,
那我还有什么
what would I have left?
走吧
Come on.
真是家族耻辱啊 维多利亚
What a bloody disgrace your family is, Victoria.
但请放心
But don't worry.
我原谅你
I forgive you.
你准备好就开始吧 牧师先生
When you're ready, Reverend.
维多利亚
Victoria?
抱歉 伊恩
I'm sorry, Ian.
维多利亚 你要去哪里
Victoria, where are you going?
伦敦
London.
这案子很棘手吧
One of the tougher ones.
是的
Yeah. Yes.
谢谢你的帮助
Thank you for your assistance.
不客气
You're welcome.
我是来拿头纱和花束的
Oh, I've just come for the veil and the bouquet.
这些不是犯罪证据吧
They're not evidence, or anything?
当然
No.
拿好 - 行 我先走了
Got it? - Well, I'm off.
很高兴认识你 莎莉
It was lovely to meet you, Sally.
我也是
You too.
佩若格琳 你是不是有事
Ah, Peregrine, was there something more
想跟我说
that you wanted to discuss?
没有 詹姆斯
No, James.
正如你昨日所言 我们该说的都说完了
Like you said yesterday, we've already said it all.
佩若格琳 - 我们没法破镜重圆了
Peregrine! -Oh, it would never have worked.
我们是两个世界的人
We're from different worlds.
我不是他喜欢的类型
He wants different things.
分开对我们俩都好
We're better off without each other.
你会找到真命天子的 佩若格琳
Well, there's a man out there for you, Peregrine,
你想找的话
if you want one.
其实 我不清楚自己的想法
You know, I don't know that I do.
况且你都已经找到那个他了
Besides, you've already nabbed one of the best.
维奥莱塔 维奥莱塔 你好呀
Violetta! Violetta! Oh, hello.
你好 - 维奥莱塔
Hello. - Violetta.
维奥莱塔 亲爱的 今晚夜空非常晴朗
Violetta, my love, it is such a clear night
我架好天文望远镜了 你们还能看到火星哦
that I have set up the telescope, and you can see Mars.
我的天哪
Madonna mia!
去吧
Go!
那清晰度 简直让人难以置信
The clarity, you wouldn't believe it!
伯蒂
Birdie.
想跟我共度单身夜吗
Join me for a single ladies' night?
恐怕你穿这身不太行
Maybe not dressed like that.
近日到处奔波让我想活动活动了
All this dashing about has made me hanker for a bit of activity.
我准备去大雪山徒步旅行几天
I'm off to the Snowy Mountains for a few days hiking.
这样啊
Oh!
行
Oh.
那祝你玩得开心
Okay, well, have fun then.
正有此意
Oh, I intend to.
能赏个脸吗 佩若格林
Care to dance, Peregrine?
乐意至极 谢谢 佩若格林
Oh, why I'd love to, thank you, Peregrine.
# 我非你所有 #
You don't own me,
# 我并非你的玩物 #
I am not just one of your many toys
# 我非你所有 我偏要跟别人搭讪 #
You don't own me, don't say I can't go with other boys
# 别教我做事 也别教我说话 #
And don't tell me what to do, and don't tell me what to say
# 出门在外 请别当我是炫耀的资本 #
And please, when I go out with you, don't put me on display
下集预告
我都不知道你这么喜欢狗狗
How come I never knew you were such a dog lover?
或许我也该养一只
Maybe I should get one.
没准是个好主意 反正我又不找男人了
Might be a good option, now that I've sworn off men.
贵妇人袭击了她
Milady attacked her.
我觉得这只狗是被栽赃的
I think this dog has been framed.
我回来啦
I'm back!
我就不明白了 伯蒂
But I don't understand it, Birdie.
你怎么又要拿自己的性命开玩笑
Why would you put your life in danger again?
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表