剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Not hungry? Oh.
这肉卖♥♥相有点问题啊
I don't like the look of that.
应该是有人想害你
I think somebody's trying to hurt you.
怎么了 维奥莱塔
Violetta, what's wrong?
没什么
Nothing.
担心内罗利神父发现吗
It's Father Neroli, isn't it?
塞缪尔
Oh, Samuel.
我觉得他在看着我们
I feel like he's watching us.
维奥莱塔 亲爱的 他虽然是神父
Violetta, my love, he may be a man of God,
但他不知道...
but he has no idea...
你好 女冒险家俱乐部
Hello. Adventuresses' Club.
是佩若格林
It's Peregrine.
佩若格林
Peregrine.
不 我没给贵夫人准备牛排
No, I didn't leave a steak there for Milady.
斯蒂德
Steed.
你处理好那条狗了吗
You get rid of that dog?
贵夫人 它在佩...
Milady? Yeah, she's with Per...
在我一朋友家里
a... a person, a friend.
很好
Good-o.
我刚看完这几份旧报告
So I've been going through a couple of old reports.
显然 前几周的某晚
Now, apparently, a next-door neighbor
隔壁邻居听到被害人在前院草坪上
heard our victim arguing loudly with someone on her front lawn
和人吵架
one night a few weeks back,
还说对方擅自闯入她家
and she accused him of breaking into her house.
那这人是谁
Well, who is this someone?
也许我们该查查这家伙
Maybe we should take a look at the bloke.
查过了 他叫巴里·麦克布莱德
We already are. Name's Barry McBride.
是我们的主要嫌疑人之一
He's one of our prime suspects.
干得漂亮 行啊 斯蒂德
Oh, very good. You're on fire, Steed.
那条小鱼不会再来
No more little fish poking her nose
介入调查了吧
into your investigations, eh?
记住 你不需要她
Hey. You don't need her.
这是蜗牛饵
It's snail bait.
也就是聚乙醛
Metaldehyde.
对狗狗有害 剂量这么大会死的
Toxic to dogs and potentially fatal in a dose this large.
我去看看它
Oh. I'll just go and check on her.
谢谢 塞缪尔
Thanks, Samuel.
如果贵夫人吃下这块牛排
If Milady had ingested this steak,
她会抽搐不断
she'd have suffered seizures
体温随之升高
that would have raised her body temperature
导致脑损伤 几天内就会死亡
and led to brain damage and death over a couple of days.
究竟谁会做这种事
Who on earth would do a thing like this?
我想我知道是谁
I think I know.
通常园丁能买♥♥到蜗牛饵
The groundskeeper would have access to snail bait,
对吗 巴里
wouldn't you, Barry?
你想害死贵夫人
You tried to kill Milady
这样它就没法破摄政王的记录了
so she wouldn't beat Regency Rex's record.
兄弟 我虽然傻 但还没傻到那种地步
Mate, I'm dumb, but I'm not that dumb.
我会要用直接引来警♥察♥追查的毒药吗
Why would I use a poison that'd lead straight back to me?
要是你明知故犯呢
As a ploy to make it look too obvious.
我也没那么聪明 你们误会我了
I'm not that smart either. You've got me wrong.
我最不想看到贵夫人死
The last thing I want is Milady dead.
给 我有证据 - 这是什么 信吗
Here. I've got proof. - What's that? A letter?
给拉维尼娅开的价
It's an offer to Lavinia.
你出价七十美元 让贵夫人和摄政王配种
You offered to pay her $70 to mate Milady with Regency Rex.
这... 你居然会花这么多钱
That's... That's a lot of money for a dog
在一只你觉得只能吃肉糜的狗身上
that you only consider fit for mincemeat.
她拒绝了我 但我知道这报价单能带给我
She knocked me back, but I knew the offer gave me a motive
超越拉维尼娅的动力 所以我必须撒谎
for topping Lavinia, so I had to lie.
其实我希望贵夫人打破雷克斯的记录
The truth is, I wanted Milady to beat Rex's record
这样能提高她作为种犬的价值
'cause it'd increase her value as a breeding bitch.
奖杯意义不大
A trophy's just a trophy,
但是培育后代才能生财
but breeding, that's where the money is.
好吧 所以你就在♥十♥月♥十六号♥
Right, so that's why you broke
那天晚上闯进了拉维尼娅家
into Lavinia's house on the night of October 16.
拉维尼娅把贵夫人关起来是因为它发♥情♥了
Lavinia locked Milady away 'cause she was on heat
我闯进去是好让狗子们办事
I broke in so the dogs could do the deed.
但那小贱畜不喜欢摄政王
But that fussy bitch wasn't having a bar of Regency Rex.
就跟我这主子差不多啊
Like herder, like owner.
遭到嫌弃 心生杀意的人就会这么说
Spoken like a spurned man bitter enough to commit murder.
小姐 如果你想找苦主
Lady, if you're looking for bitter,
你应该去调查玛乔丽
you should be looking at Marjorie.
她恨死拉维尼娅了
She hated Lavinia's guts.
是吗 - 对
Really? - Yeah. Yeah.
她总在怒斥拉维尼娅谎话连篇
She was always raving on about how Lavinia couldn't be trusted.
我们不是说好
I thought we agreed
我审问巴里的时候 你在外面等候吗
that you would wait outside while I interviewed Barry.
你是说了 但我可没同意
You told me to. I never agreed.
谢谢你提供下毒的线索
Thank you for the poison tip-off.
非法闯入这事查得也不赖
Well done on uncovering the break-in.
这真有意思 对吧
It's interesting, isn't it?
玛乔丽说她喜欢拉维尼娅
Marjorie said that she adored Lavinia.
显然不是
Well, apparently not.
为何拉维尼娅不让贵夫人和摄政王配种呢
And why would Lavinia refuse to mate Milady with Regency Rex
它也是冠军狗
when he's a champion, too?
那为何有人想杀掉贵夫人呢
And why would someone want to kill Milady?
除了让它无法参赛之外
Apart from keeping her out of the competition.
难道是因为它有攻击性
Just because she's dangerous?
它很乖的 我敢打赌
She's not dangerous. I'd put money on it.
我只是不明白拉维尼娅为何说它很凶
I just can't work out why Lavinia said that she was.
难道是想牵制他人吗
What about to keep people at bay?
她似乎想极力保护贵夫人
She seemed fiercely protective of Milady.
但你不觉得太过了吗
To an odd degree, don't you think?
玛乔丽关于女性团结的说法
Well, so much for Marjorie's stories
就到此为止吧
about the girls sticking together.
是时候再找玛乔丽谈谈了
It's time to have another chat with Marjorie.
我们要软硬兼施 我唱白脸
Let's do good cop, bad cop. I'll act bad.
詹姆斯 我知道事情有些复杂
James, I know things have been tricky,
但我们不都是专业的吗
but we're both professionals, aren't we?
我想自己摆脱不了你了
Well, I'm not gonna get rid of you.
能吗
Am I?
不行
Nope.
詹姆斯
James.
萨莉
Oh, Sally.
希望没打扰到你
I hope this is alright.
我和裁缝很早就试完衣服了
My fittings with my dressmaker finished early,
所以想着过来看看
so I thought I'd drop by.
那位警官说你在这里
The constable said you were out here.
你现在有空吗 - 有啊
Can you take a break? - Yes.
我给你带了杏果派
I've got an apricot pie in here.
要是你们还有事工作要忙...
But if you two are still busy with work...
不 不 不 我们不忙
Oh, no, no, not at all.
很高兴见到你 萨莉 到访愉快
Nice to see you, Sally. Enjoy your visit.
佩若格琳
Ah, Peregrine.
请别单独和玛乔里谈话
Don't talk to Marjorie without me.
我都没想那样做
I wouldn't dream of it.
这个杏果派很好吃
This pie is delicious.
真的吗 - 是的
Really? - Yes.
那就好
I'm glad.
我让你♥爸♥从奥斯本庄园的树上摘了些杏子
I asked your dad to pick some apricots from the Osborns' tree.
你应该回想尝尝家乡的味道
I thought you might like a taste of home.
你做的
You did that?
辛苦啦
Thank you.
剩下的你可以留着慢慢吃
Well, you can keep the rest of it.
家里还有很多杏子呢
I can always find more apricots.
真好吃 我想我会留着的 谢谢
It's good. I think I will. Thank you.
詹姆斯 希望你不要介意 我想知道...
James, I hope you don't mind me asking, but...
你和佩若格琳
are you and Peregrine...
真的只是工作关系而已吗
I mean, is it purely professional?
对 没错
Yes. Yes, it is.
斯蒂德 案件进展....
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表