剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
我是墨尔本警局的詹姆斯·斯蒂德警探
I'm Detective James Steed of the Melbourne Police Force.
您怎么称呼 - 哈里斯
Mr...? - Harris.
退役少校 阿尔弗雷德·哈里斯
Major Alfred Harris, retired.
詹姆斯...
James...
少校 我看您宝刀未老啊
I'd say less retired, more court, Major.
我就不跟你们兜圈子了
Why don't I save you the trouble.
首先 我承认是我做的
First, I'm as guilty as hell.
其次 就算饶过我 我还会这么做
Second, I'd do it again in a heartbeat.
这就招了
Well, that was easy.
喝点东西吧 哈里斯夫人 - 谢谢
Here you are Mrs. Harris. - Thank you.
少校 您清楚自己现在是谋杀案的嫌疑人吗
Major, you understand you're now a suspect of murder?
谋杀 不对
Murder?! No!
我可没做过那种事
I'm not guilty of that.
我是讨厌我的邻居 但我没有杀害他
I hated my neighbor, but I didn't kill him.
我也不是没杀过人
Not that I haven't killed a man.
但我只砸了他的收音机
I just smashed up his radiogram.
是唱片机 - 管它叫什么
Record player. - Whatever it was.
要是你邻居整天办那种派对
You'd have smashed it, too, if you had to live next door
你也会这么做的
to his bloody parties.
他们酗酒 大声放音乐
Drinking, loud music,
还集体裸泳
swimming in the altogether.
害我老婆都想入非非了
Filled my wife's head with stupid ideas,
都是他们的错
all that carry on.
你是何时去他们家的
What time was it when you went next door?
正经人都该睡觉的时候
Time for all decent folk to be asleep.
那位男主人还没睡 但他烂醉如泥 拦不住我
The husband was the only one up, and he was too drunk to stop me.
可那混♥蛋♥居然在我走之后
And then the bastard had the bloody cheap
把音量开得更大了
to turn up the radio after I left.
少校去隔壁后 我听到他们在争吵
I heard all the yelling when The Major went next door.
他一直跟摩尔夫妇合不来
He's never got on with the Moores.
他觉得他们思想荒谬
He thinks they have funny ideas.
怎么荒谬了
Funny ideas?
宝琳此前借给我一本书...
Pauline lent me a book once...
是关于男女之事的
...about women and men,
就是那种会让人臆想的书
the kind that makes you think.
少校让我把那本书扔了
Major made me throw it in the bin.
你砸了摩尔家的东西后
And what did you do with your cricket bat
把板球拍放哪了
after you damaged the Moore's property?
你觉得我会怎么处理呢
What do you think I did with it?
就放在原地啊 我又用不到了
I left it there. No use to me anymore.
那拍子怎么又到你的垃圾桶里了
Well, so how did it end up in your bin?
不知道
No idea.
跟上 老太婆 我可没时间等你
Come along, woman. Haven't got all day.
谢谢
Thank you.
哈里斯夫人
Mrs. Harris,
如果您想找人聊天
if you ever need to talk
我们可以单独私聊
woman to woman...
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
不客气
My pleasure.
这么早就回来了
Ah! You're back early.
太好了
Excellent.
帮我个忙 - 会爆♥炸♥吗
Help me just this. - Will it explode?
不会
Uh, no. No.
这是用来窃听的
It's for listening through walls.
摘下耳环
Take those earrings off.
这对耳环跟这条项链
Now, the earrings attach
是通过这根
to the necklace
绳子...
via this...
相连接的
wire.
像这样
Like this.
试音 试音 一 二
Testing, testing. One, two.
你跟内罗利神父谈得怎么样
How did it go with Father Neroli?
听得见吗 维奥莱塔
Can you hear me? Violetta?
结果不太好
Not very well.
现在呢
What about now?!
停 停
Aah! No, no.
我是说内罗利神父
I meant Father Neroli.
他不愿见我
He refused to see me.
他说 我不能长♥期♥忏悔
He told me, I can't keep coming to confession.
我还以为上帝会无限制地饶恕世人呢
I thought God's forgiveness was boundless.
这才几天 他都忍♥受不了吗
What, he can't cope with a few days.
他说...
He told me...
他不相信我是在诚心悔过
he doesn't believe I am truly sorry for my sins
因为我总是一而再
because I keep committing them
再而三地犯错
again and again.
我懂 情难自已嘛
I know. We can't help ourselves.
但真心爽
It's amazing!
要是我也信教 并且跟你结婚呢
What if I converted and married you?
那你就是在违心而行
You would have to lie about your beliefs
而且... 而且伯蒂会跟我们断交的
and... and... and Birdie would never speak to us again.
但都不及失去你的痛苦
I could think of worse fates.
问题是 每个人都有机会
The problem is, everyone had an opportunity
用板球拍把肯尼思和琳达
to trap Kenneth and Linda in the sauna
困在桑拿房♥里
with that cricket bat.
若玛丽协助或怂恿少校
The Major could have finished off the job,
那可能是少校干的
aided or abetted by Mary.
西奥·帕帕斯可以在去洗澡时抽身去作案
Theo Pappas could have detoured on his way to the shower.
宝琳在卧室独处时也能作案
Pauline when she was left alone in the bedroom.
德尔克找白兰地是也可能这么做
Dirk had an opportunity when he went to get more cognac,
如此弗朗辛也有嫌疑
giving Francine a window, as well.
不过真正有杀人动机的还是少校
But the only one with any real motive is The Major.
还有西奥 他想谋财害命
Oh, and Theo, of course, was after his money.
这是在干嘛
So, what is all this?
这是我的办公室
It's my office.
最棒的是这个 塞缪尔刚做好的
Oh, and here's the best bit. Samuel just finished it.
"佩若格琳·费雪小姐 私♥家♥侦♥探♥"
"Ms. Peregrine Fisher, private detective."
还挺不错 但你不能自称"侦探"
It's interesting 'cause you can't call yourself a detective.
你需要有维多利亚警局发的证照
You need a license for the Victoria Police.
那得等到太阳从西边出来了
Well, that's never going to happen.
芙里妮姑妈当年也没有证照啊
My Aunt Phryne didn't need a license.
时代变了 - 但为时已晚
Well, times have changed. - Oh, well, it's too late.
我名片都做好了
I've already had the cards made up.
佩若格琳·费雪小姐
私♥家♥侦♥探♥
这就像无婚约的自♥由♥性♥爱♥
It's like free love.
我没证照 照样探案
Free detecting.
这叫做上有政策 下有对策
There are the rules and those who break them.
自♥由♥性♥爱♥
Free love?
伯蒂是这么说的
Mm, that's what Birdie called it.
开放式婚姻关系
Married people who like to share.
如果把婚姻当儿戏 搞完就走
Why would you bother getting married in the first place
起初干嘛还要结婚呢
if you're just going to treat it like a dinner party game.
猜谜游戏多有趣啊
Well, charades can be fun.
要是伯蒂打来的 就让她饿死吧
If that's Birdie, she can starve.
你好 我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥ 佩若格琳·费雪
Peregrine Fisher, private detective.
没问题 哈里斯夫人
Of course, Mrs. Harris.
所以我才给您名片啊
That's why I gave you the card.
我不想让警方介入谈话
I was hoping not to involve the police.
请放心 哈里斯夫人 这并非什么正式会面
Oh, don't worry, Mrs. Harris. We'll keep this very informal.
是我把板球拍扔进垃圾桶里的
I was the one who threw the cricket bat in the bin.
老阿毫不知情
Alf had no idea.
你是去邻居家拿回的拍子吗
So you went next door to retrieve it?
不是
No, no.
我是早上在院子里捡到的
I found the bat in the yard this morning.
不过我昨天的确想去隔壁看看
But I did try to go next door yesterday,
夜不是太深那会...
earlier in the evening...
好跟他们道歉
to apologize.
但我没进屋
But I didn't go in.
当时几点呢 哈里斯夫人
What time was that, Mrs. Harris?
谢谢
Oh, thank you.
哈里斯夫人应该还想尝块饼干吧
Perhaps Mrs. Harris would like a biscuit, as well.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表