剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
要是等他来 小塞早把照片打印好
By the time he gets here, Sammy will have these printed.
好吧 记得拍下外面
Oh, well, make sure you get some of the outside.
这算是团队合作吗
Oh, is this team work?
不 我只是想省事
No, I'm just taking the line of least resistance.
奇怪的压痕
These dents are odd.
貌似有人拿东西卡住了门把
Looks like something could have been jammed across the door.
符合谋杀特点
Looks like murder.
楼上没人 或许书房♥里有人
No one upstairs. Maybe the den.
弗朗辛 德尔克 抱歉...
Oh, Francine, Dirk, I'm sorry...
稍等 我要记录下女性♥欲♥望背后
Mnm, just need to catch a depressing revelation
难言的苦衷
about female desire.
很高兴能帮上忙
Oh, I'm glad I could help.
警♥察♥来了
The police are here.
有个噩耗要告诉大家
We have some bad news.
何事
What's going on?
还请各位到客厅集♥合♥
I need everyone in the lounge room,
最好穿着衣服
preferably dressed.
有谁看见我的长袍了吗 紫色的
Has anyone seen my caftan? It's purple.
我想是在楼梯上
Oh, I believe it's on the stairs.
桑拿房♥是两周前建好的
It was only installed two weeks ago.
我一直告诉肯尼思别建那个桑拿房♥
I never wanted Kenneth to build that sauna.
他心脏不好
He had heart troubles.
可琳达还年轻
But Linda was young,
而且... 她身体还很好
and she was... she was in perfect health.
希望各位都清楚
Well, I need you all to understand that
现在这里已正式成为犯罪现场了
this is now officially a crime scene.
你说什么
What are you saying?
恐怕你妻子和摩尔先生并非死于意外
We don't believe that your wife and Mr. Moore died by accident.
天呐
Oh, Christ!
唱片机怎么成这样了
Oh! What happened to the record player?
不知道
I have no idea.
看来有人和我一样讨厌那首烂歌♥
Someone hated that damn song about as much as I did.
西奥·帕帕斯人呢
Has anyone seen Theo Pappas?
他说有急事要做
He said he had something better to do.
他在南十字星宾馆干活
Laboring at the Southern Cross Hotel.
宾馆的设计糟糕至极
Awful building.
甲壳虫乐队巡演结束后
They're repairing the penthouse balcony
他们就一直在修理楼顶的阳台
after the Beatles tour came through.
把他带到局里 - 是 长官
Get him down to the station. - Yes, sir.
我们先从你们几位开始调查
We'll start with the rest of you.
不好意思 我可以说几句话吗
Excuse me. Can I say something?
可以 请讲
Yes, go ahead.
在场诸位 深爱着他们二人
For we and her and he we love.
彼此倾心 他们乃天作之合
They love, the great love,
却像烈火中的飞蛾
like moths in an atom,
未果情缘 劫难不断 唯余失望 将离相忘
unborn to be born to fight the doom, the gloom,
子房♥肥硕 是生命力的迸发
the boom of the womb exploding into life,
生机迸发 享受自♥由♥ 学会热爱
into life, to be free, to love
去生存 去热爱 去生活
and to live, love, live,
去热爱...
love...
谢谢
Thank you.
真是首好诗 宝贝
That was beautiful, babe.
我刚说过 这里是犯罪现场
As I was saying, this is now a crime scene.
也就是说在座各位都不可以离开
That means that no one is to leave.
昨晚九点左右 我让肯尼思
I left Kenneth in the lounge
陪其他人待在客厅
with the others around 9:00
随后我带西奥上楼...
when I took Theo up to...
看看我准备的模壳
look at my form work.
你们二人后来有谁下过楼吗
Did either of you come back downstairs at all?
没有...
No. Um...
大概一小时后 西奥洗了个澡
Theo took a shower about an hour later.
这时间准确吗
And you're certain about the time?
费雪宅邸
佩若格琳·费雪
肯尼思·摩尔建筑设计公♥司♥
澳大利亚 墨尔本
改造方案
表一
应该没错 差不了多少
Thereabouts, give or take, yes.
然后我... 听到楼下说话声大了起来
And then I... I heard raised voices downstairs,
德尔克和肯尼思经常这样
which is nothing unusual for Dirk and Kenneth.
接着有人打开了收音机
And then someone put the radio on.
那可能是在唱机转盘被砸之后
Maybe after the turntable was smashed up.
那你和水泥匠在楼上独处时
So, while you were upstairs with your concreter,
你丈夫在...
your husband was...
同琳达·维德交涉
socializing with Linda Wade.
也可能是弗朗辛
And maybe Francine, as well.
谁知道呢
Who knows?
我跟肯尼思向来关系不错
I always enjoyed my time with Kenneth.
他四十岁那年
We had an ecstatic tryst
我们有过激♥情♥四射的烛蜡幽会
at his 40th with candle wax.
只可惜 没发生在昨晚
But no, sadly, not last night.
你最后见到房♥主是什么时候
So, when did you last see your host?
我带德尔克去书房♥
When I took Dirk into the den to make the best
彼此将就 纵情欢愉的时候
of a less than ideal situation.
能详细说说吗 - 德尔克尽力了
Could you elaborate? - Oh, Dirk tries hard,
但他这人缺乏创意
but he has no imagination.
我想斯蒂德警探是想问
I think what Detective Steed means is,
大家晚饭之后有哪些活动
what were everyone's movements after dinner?
懂了 宝琳先是带西奥上楼
Oh, well, first, Pauline took Theo upstairs,
不过 确切来说 他是我的男伴
even though, technically, he was my plus one.
然后琳达就去蒸桑拿了
And then Linda went off to try the sauna.
最后就剩肯尼思独自在在这摆弄这唱片机
So, we left Kenneth in here playing that damn record
歌♥曲没完没了
over and over.
实在太扫兴致了
Really killed the mood.
于是我让德尔克去拿几瓶酒
So I sent Dirk out to raid the bar again,
但他一去不回
and he took forever.
我花了些时间才找到白兰地
It took me a little longer to find the right cognac.
弗朗辛比较讲究
Francine is very particular.
你出来的时候摩尔先生在客厅里吗
Was Mr. Moore in the lounge when you went out again?
不 他不在
No, he wasn't.
等等 您的胳膊怎么了 维德先生
Oh, what happened to your arm, Mr. Wade?
是个意外
Accident.
不小心被涮肉叉给划伤的
Unfortunate incident with a fondue fork.
我可怜的妻子啊
Oh, my darling.
这事我早该料到
You know, I should have seen this coming.
我真该听她的
I should have listened to her.
什么意思
About what?
琳达总想跟大家尽兴玩乐
Linda was the one who wanted to have fun with the most.
我们也经常玩得很欢 就像玩猜字谜
We always enjoyed it. It was like charades.
可后来肯尼思开始破坏气氛
You know, until Kenneth started ruining things.
怎么说 - 倒苦水
How? - Confiding all his woes.
说自己遇到职业危机之类的
Some sort of career crisis
还有他的身价和名声
about his... His worth and his reputation.
不应该呀 毕竟他才得过奖
That's odd, considering he just won an award.
没错
I agree.
天呐 我...
God, I...
我真没想到他这人这么恶劣
I had no idea he was in such a bad way.
我也没想到他竟拉我妻子陪葬
I never thought he'd take her with him.
这绝非自杀式谋杀 因为门被卡住了
It can't be a murder-suicide, not if the door was jammed.
或许是德尔克干的 心生妒嫉才杀人解恨
Maybe it was Dirk, you know, the jealous husband.
有可能 但不都是如此
Yeah, it's a tricky theory
毕竟他们都乐意共享彼此的伴侣
when they're all so happy to share.
我顶多是在跳"爱尔兰之骄"交换舞伴时
The closest that I've come to that... That kind of sharing
才接触这种... 这种共享体验
is swapping partners during the Pride of Erin.
那是支舞 对吗
That's a dance, right?
不仅和舞蹈有关
Oh, it's not just the dance.
在我老家有很多种说法
It's still very controversial where I come from.
原来如此 - 瞧瞧 瞧瞧
Oh, I see. - Well, well, well.
这不是小滑鱼费雪吗
If it isn't little fish.
又来干扰警方办案啦
Interfering with police procedure, as usual?
有位受害人事前跟我有约
I had an appointment with one of the murder victims.
是吗 恐怕他们要失约了
Well, my hunch is, they're not gonna make it.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表