剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Darryl told Detective Steed
说曾为你处理过些事情
that he got things fixed for you.
你怀过孕
You were pregnant.
对
Yes.
我为帕特痴狂
And I was crazy for Pat.
但他说碍于自己著名流行歌♥星的身份
But he said a baby wouldn't fit into our lifestyle
我们不适合要孩子
when he was a famous pop star.
我便为他堕了胎
So I got rid of it for him.
但他还是甩了我
And then he dumped me anyway.
真是可怜
Oh, I'm so sorry.
别在这里假慈悲
Don't pretend you understand.
既然他甩了你 你为何今晚还要在这里工作呢
If he had dumped you, then why did you get the job here tonight?
因为你想挽回他的心
Because you wanted to win him back.
最后试一次也无妨
Couldn't hurt to give it one last try.
我本来就快...
And I was in, too...
直到有人向他开枪
until someone shot him.
她有极强的杀人动机
She has the most compelling motive.
但根据枪击的方向
Yes, but the bullet direction
以及她分身乏术的现实
and the fact she can't be in two places at once
可以排除嫌疑
rules her out.
斯蒂德警探 你要准备审问乌娜了吗
Detective Steed, are you ready to talk to Oona?
她现在悲痛欲狂 看着很可怜
The poor woman, she's just so distraught.
她只想赶紧回家
She just wants to go home.
是为谋杀还是她的儿子悲痛
Distraught about the murder, or her son?
什么 - 她儿子菲尔戈
What? - Oh, her son, Feargal,
五年前也是在除夕夜去世的
was killed five years ago, New Year's Eve.
他的某个哥们醉驾
One of his mates was driving drunk.
撞上了一棵树
Smashed into a tree.
天呐
My God.
帕特·安斯利没喝过酒
Pat Ainsley didn't drink.
我想...
I wonder...
乌娜肯定对他恨之入骨
Oona clearly hated his guts.
伯蒂 你到场时 提过乌娜的姓氏吗
Birdie, when you arrived, did you mention Oona's surname?
没有
Oh, um, no.
我也觉得
That's what I thought.
帕特称她奥多赫茨夫人
Pat called her Mrs. O'Doherty.
一定是斯派罗来了
Damn, that'll be Sparrow.
我要向他汇报
I need to brief him.
我们去找乌娜
We'll take Oona.
达瑞尔 乔治怎么办
What about Darryl and George?
我可以看着他们
Ooh, uh, I could guard them.
看看能不能让他们吐露真♥相♥
See if I can make them spill.
要喝茶吗
The tea?
来吧 茶很不错
Oh, come on. That was a good one.
塞缪尔
Oh, Samuel.
你儿子的死和帕特·安斯利有关 是吗
Pat Ainsley was involved in your son's accident, wasn't he?
那个混♥蛋♥小子醉驾
That young eejit was drunk at the wheel
害死了我心爱的儿子
and killed my beloved Feargal.
乌娜 - 他夺走了我的一切
Oh, Oona. -He took everything from me.
但看他横死
But seeing him lying there,
只觉又失去一条年轻的生命
another young life, wasted.
要是你没向帕特开枪
But if you didn't shoot Pat,
而且明知他在场 你为何还来参加派对呢
why did you come to the party when you knew that he'd be here?
我知道为什么
Oh, I know why.
我怎么就没发现呢
How did I miss that?
这是忍♥者飞镖
It's a ninja throwing star.
我原想趁新年之际
I wanted to start the new year
为菲尔戈复仇 但失败了
by avenging Feargal, but I failed.
你本该把武器留在门外
You're supposed to leave your weapons at the door.
抱歉 有事耽搁了
Sorry. I got waylaid.
我没找到洋葱小食
I couldn't find any onions,
但我泡了些茶
but I did manage to make some tea.
这是我的尿液
This is my urine.
我觉得 我还是更喜欢茶
I still think I... I'd prefer the tea.
如我所料
It's as I suspected.
我的尿液样本中
There's elevated concentrations
绒毛膜促♥性♥腺♥激♥素♥浓度升高了
of human chorionic gonadotropin in my sample.
不会吧
No.
是的
Yes.
问题有些复杂 长官
It's baffling, sir.
我们有三个嫌疑人
We have three persons of interest,
但凶器上的指纹都不是他们的
but none of their fingerprints were on the weapon
因为枪被擦过
because it's been wiped.
看来凶手是躲在窗帘后面
Now seems likely the killer hid behind a curtain.
凶手若不在三个嫌疑人当中
But if it wasn't one of our three existing suspects,
那我就不知其是否或如何逃走了
then I don't know if or how they escaped.
好好想想 也许灭灯之时
Well, use your noggin. Maybe they bolted out the door
凶手便溜出门外呢 - 不会的 长官
when the lights were off. - No, sir.
凶手试图从门逃走 但被拦住了
They, uh, tried, but they were foiled
因为门外正好站着两个人
because there were two people standing right outside.
好吧 他们就没逮住哪个蠢蛋吗
Right. Well, didn't they cop a gander?
没有 没有
No. No.
门碰到了他们谁的脚
But the door made contact with one of their feet,
凶手就被迫回到房♥中了
and that's why the killer was forced to retreat back inside.
警长来啦 - 小费雪
Chief Superintendent. - Little Fish.
我就知道你来在这里
I might have known you'd be here,
插手我们的案子
sticking your nose in our business.
其实这派对是我办的
Well, it is my party.
所以这事跟我有关
That makes it all kinds of my business.
那你也算是嫌疑人
And that also makes you a suspect.
别这样 长官
Oh, fair go, sir.
莎莉人呢
Where's Sally?
她睡了
She's asleep.
案发当时你在哪里
Where were you at the time of the murder?
我和斯蒂德警探在舞厅门外
I was with Detective Steed outside the ballroom door.
真丢脸啊 斯蒂德
Shame on you, Steed,
你又拜倒在她的石榴裙下了
letting a skirt put you off your game like that.
长官 费雪小姐是破案高手
Sir, Ms. Fisher is a highly skilled investigator
你这样说她是在侮辱她
and it's insulting to refer to her in that way.
那你俩就留在这里
Well, why don't you two stay here,
眉眼传情吧
making lovey-dovey eyes at each other,
我去查案
and I'll go and solve the murder.
谢谢你支持我
Thank you for sticking up for me.
走吧 我们去和乌娜谈谈
Oh, come on. Let's go talk to Oona.
凶手不是她
It wasn't her.
这是忍♥者飞镖
It's a ninja throwing star.
乌娜准备拿它杀死帕特 但被人抢先了
Oona brought it to kill Pat, but somebody else got him first.
也可能是为了迷惑我们而精心设计的
Unless that's an elaborate ruse to throw us off the scent.
我想不会
I don't think so.
我得考虑每种可能
Well, I have to cover every base.
我不能开年就出师不利
I can't start the year off with a failure.
要说今晚有谁不顺 那就是我
If anybody's failing tonight, it's me.
帕特身死
Pat is dead.
洋红乐队起内讧 这派对就是场灾难
The Magentas are finished. The party is a disaster.
你和我还在排除凶手...
You and I are still minus the murdere...
别哭 别哭 我们是一个团队 记得吗
Hey! Hey! Hey, hey, hey. We're a team. Remember?
我们会一起解决这个案子的
We will solve this thing together,
就像以前那样
just like we always do.
好吗
Okay?
不过我得先去看看莎莉
First, I just need to check on Sally.
我知道这年头复仇不为人所理解
I know revenge is frowned upon these days.
我不指望你能理解
I don't expect you to understand.
可惜我懂
Oh, but I do.
我最近失去了一位非常珍爱的人
I lost someone very dear to me recently.
我沉湎于悲痛 无法自拔
And I was so consumed with my own grief
一度消极避世 以至于忘掉
that I withdrew from everything in my life
生命中留有的美好
that would have helped me heal.
后来我问自己
And then I thought,
亚历山大忍♥心看到我这样吗
is this what Alexander would have wanted for me?
难道你真觉得菲尔戈会希望
Do you really think Feargal would want you locked up
你在监狱度过余生
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表