剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
拍什么呢
of nothing?
那是我新买♥♥的相机
It's a new camera.
我在学着用呢
I'm still learning.
我现在能走了吗
Now can I go?
就算她只知道老师叫艾琳
Even if she did only know her as Irene,
这名字在庭审期间也登满了报纸
her name was all over the papers during that trial.
是啊 那她是在撒谎吗
Right. So is she lying about anything else?
不清楚
I don't know.
但这跟受害者相关
But it's a connection to the victim.
这个假设怎么样
What about this for a theory?
苏西...
Suzie...
跟着莫里斯到了河边
...follows Morris around the riverbank,
然后弗兰克·奎恩划着他的小船过来
and then Frank Quinn rows in on his scull
两人合伙把他迷倒
and they chloroform him together.
那干嘛要用氯仿呢
But why bother with the chloroform?
弗兰克块头那么大
'Cause Frank's a big guy.
就算不用也能撂倒莫里斯
He could overpower Morris without it.
我也不知道
I don't know.
新表不错
Oh, that's nice.
什么时候买♥♥的
When did you get that?
今天
Ah, today.
你不像是这么挥霍的人
It's not like you to splurge.
不
No.
这是...
It's...
我的礼物
a gift from Sally.
有点儿紧了
It's just a bit tight.
她可真大方啊
Oh, that's very generous of her.
因为今天是我生日
It's my birthday.
天呐 那你还待在这里干嘛
Oh, my goodness. What are you doing here?
怎么不去庆祝呢 - 我等会去
Why aren't you celebrating? - I will be.
晚点跟几个乡下的朋友有约
We're meeting some friends from the country later.
别担心
It's fine.
我不仅忘了你生日
Not only do I forget your birthday,
还给你吃麦片
but I feed you cereal.
不行 你快走吧 - 没事 佩若格琳
No! Oh, you should go. - No, Peregrine, it's fine.
这谋杀案需要我们来破解 查案要紧
This murder, it needs two brains. Don't be silly.
我们明早再继续
Well, it'll get them in the morning.
赶紧去跟朋友们好好玩吧
Go and have a wonderful time with your friends.
那我...
Well, I...
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
谢谢
Thank you.
天呐
Oh, God!
詹姆斯 你还没走吧
James, are you still there?
没呢
Yeah.
明天带上你的泳衣
Tomorrow, bring your bathers.
# 你向我缓缓走来 #
Well, when you move in right up close to me
# 我为你浑身发抖 #
Well, that's when I get the the shakes all over me
船底就卡在河流中间
Stuck on the bottom out in the middle.
那里流速很快
Strong current out there.
那是"河神"号♥吗
Is it the River Nymph?
对 - 才会有拖拽痕迹
Yeah. - Those drag marks.
我想凶手应该是偷走这艘船
I think the murderer stole the dinghy to lure
把莫里斯引来河边
Morris around the bend.
然后淹死了他
And then drown him.
好 我给你点空间
Yes. I'll just give you some, um, some space.
这些木碎片是朝上的
The splinters of wood are angled upwards,
像是被拉起过 而非按压过
as if they've been pulled up, rather than struck down.
所以能用什么呢
So what would they have used?
拔钉锤吗
A claw hammer?
比那再大点
Something larger.
更像是带长钩的
More like a long hook.
比如鱼叉 - 那是什么
Like a gaff. - What's a gaff?
就是一种长钩
Oh, actually it's a long hook.
垂钓者都会用
Anglers use them.
亚伯拉罕·西佛就有一个
Abraham Sifo had one.
莫里斯肯定会气死的
Morris would be so cross.
生你气吗
With you?
不仅是我 还有顾客和议会
With me, the customers, the council.
那位议员来谈棚屋重建的时候
Well, when the Council man came to talk about redoing the hut,
他气炸了
he flew into a rage.
莫里斯似乎还挺在意自己的领地
Sounds like Morris was quite territorial.
这棚屋是他八年前建的
Well, he only built it eight years ago.
克劳福德小姐 你还有其他事吗
Miss Crawford, was there anything else?
对 我记得昨天
There was. I remembered, I'd seen
看到有个以前来过的人
one of those people from yesterday before.
谁
Who?
是斯蒂德警探啊
Ah, Detective Steed.
我很高兴有年轻小伙来找我
I do so like it when young men come calling.
霍尔德斯托克夫人
Mrs. Holdstock.
巴布斯·克劳福德刚才告诉我们
Babs Crawford just informed us
你几周前就来这里露营
that you camped here a few weeks ago.
是啊
Yes, I did.
可昨天你说你从没来过
Yesterday you said you'd never been here before.
我记得我昨天说的是
I recall what I actually said was that
我通常会探索一些没去过的地方
I usually look for somewhere I haven't been before.
好让我们认为你是第一次来这里
Leading us to believe that it was your first time here.
真的吗 费雪小姐 你可别随便
Really, Ms. Fisher, I can't be held responsible
冤枉我啊
for what you believe.
稍等 水开了
Oops! That's my kettle.
拜拜
Toodle-oo.
吉他教师神秘失踪
据称邓内特夫人彻夜未归后
其丈夫立刻前去报案
你有威士忌吗
Have you got any whiskey?
你那里没有吗
Don't you?
喝完了
Not anymore.
在下面
Underneath.
还有冰块 如果需要的话
There's ice if you want it.
不要也行
Or not.
艾琳
Irene!
克佑卫理公会教堂唱诗班
大受欢迎
抓到你了
Got you!
这不是鱼干的吧
Well, a fish didn't do that.
我不小心摔的
I dropped it.
我还以为你很爱护渔具呢
But I thought you took great care of your fishing gear.
孰能无过
Mistakes happen.
还有这个
Oh, and there's this.
档案馆里找到的
It's from the archives.
艾琳·邓内特夫人与教会领袖亚伯拉罕·西佛
"Mrs. Irene Dunnet at Kew Methodist Church
出席克佑卫理公会年度音乐会
annual concert with church leader Abraham Sifo."
你骗我说不认识叫邓内特的人
You lied about knowing the name Dunnet.
你明明是她的牧师
You were her pastor.
她的死让我羞愧不已
To her doom and my shame.
艾琳找到我
Irene came to me
告诉我丈夫虐待她
and told me her husband had mistreated her.
然后呢 - 她想要离开他
Mm? - She wanted to leave,
但我告诉她婚姻乃圣事
but I told her marriage was a sacrament.
她理应忍♥受这一切
That it was her duty to endure.
宽恕这一切
To forgive.
然后她就回到丈夫身边
What, so she stayed?
没错
She stayed.
她听从了我自以为是的劝告 回到他身边...
She listened to my condescending arrogance and stayed and he...
莫里斯·邓内特伤害了
More than one innocent has suffered
不止一个无辜的人
because of Morris Dunnet.
在那以后 我不再相信上帝
After that, I no longer trusted my calling
也离开了教会
and I left the church.
"伤害了不止一个无辜的人"
"More than one innocent suffered."
这话什么意思 - 我刚开始以为他
What does that mean? - Well, I thought that
是说自己 但我现在不太确定了
he was talking about himself, but now I wonder.
亚伯拉罕认为艾琳没有离开施暴的丈夫
So Abraham feels responsible that Irene stayed with Morris,
他也有责任 这可能是杀人动机
despite the violence. That's a motive.
尽管他坚称自己昨天只是在钓鱼
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表