剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Not really, no.
人这辈子的机遇不多
You don't get many gift horses in this life,
遇到的话 你该心怀感恩
so when one trots up, be grateful
不要挑三拣四
and don't look too closely at its teeth.
莎莉
Sally!
你好 - 刚才怎么了
Hey. - What's all that about?
工作上的事情
It's just work stuff.
对不起
Hey, look, I'm sorry.
最近事情有点多
It's all just sort of caught up with me lately.
没事
It's alright.
我知道你工作很忙
I know how your job can take over sometimes.
不小心亲到了 - 是吗
Oh, I got you. - Ah!
我应该带了手帕
I've got a handkerchief in here somewhere...
我有 没事
I've got mine. It's fine.
你的手表呢
Where's your watch?
不好 我应该是... 忘家里了
No, I...I must have...left that at home.
真的
Yeah.
是啊
Yeah.
莎莉 上来吧
Sally, come on up.
抱歉 我不请自来了
Sorry to drop by unannounced.
没事 别客气
No, not at all.
有事找我帮忙吗
Ah, what can I do for you?
我不会耽搁你久
I won't keep you.
阿詹把我给他的手表落在某个地方了
It's just that Jim has misplaced the watch I gave him
我想他是不是昨晚落在了这里
and I wondered if he'd left it here last night.
这样啊...
Oh, um...
在这儿呢
Ah, there it is.
我们在忙案子来着
Oh, we were working on a case.
当然
Of course.
佩若格林 我相信阿詹
Peregrine, I trust Jim.
我们的关系很好
We have a very close relationship.
他有提过我要卖♥♥掉房♥子
In fact, has he mentioned that I'm selling my house
搬到墨尔本的事吗
and moving to Melbourne?
没有 但这是好事啊
No. But oh, wow, how exciting.
对啊
Isn't it.
我先走了
I'll show myself out.
看什么看
What are you looking at?
下集预告
帕特·安斯利
Pat Ainsley.
真没想到你们居然
I still can't believe that you guys
会在私人聚会演奏
agreed to play a private party.
只为遇见你这样的可人儿
Only for a mint bird like you.
他可真迷人
He's rather attractive.
或许他能让你轻松忘记詹姆斯
Be a very pleasant way to forget about James.
哪个詹姆斯 - 佩若格林
James who? - Peregrine.
没想到会在这里见到你...们俩
Oh, I wasn't expecting to see you...both!
是你先当面拒绝了我的求婚
You threw my marriage proposal right back into my face.
我只是想慢慢来
I just wanted to slow things down.
并非要彻底分手
I didn't want to break up altogether.
这有区别吗
What is the difference?
其实你在灯光下还挺好看的
You know, you're not a bad-looking woman in the lamplight.
我有事想问塞缪尔
I want to ask a question to Samuel.
拜托 跟我约会吧
Come on, go out with me.
要是你用完美的演出震惊我朋友
You impress my friends with a killer show tonight
我就考虑一下
and I will think about it.
抱歉 借过一下
Oh, sorry, excuse me.
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表