剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
我...
I, uh...
我可能还没做好养狗的准备
I just don't think I'm quite ready for a dog.
它可真漂亮
She's a beauty.
对啊
Isn't she?
你给它起名了吗
Has she got a name?
我决定叫它梦幻费雪鱼
I'm going to call her Gorgeous Fishus Magnificus.
为梦幻费雪鱼干杯
A toast to Gorgeous Fishus Magnificus.
干杯 - 干杯
Salute. - Cheers.
下集预告
好耶 - 耶
Yes! - Yeah!
老大 那边有俩小子在打架
Hey, Chief, rockers and mods again.
好啦 都住手
Alright, that's enough of that.
别管闲事 老头子
Stay out of it, old man.
嘿 你 还有你
Hey, you and you...
你刚在里屋干嘛了
What did you do in that back room?
提醒那俩小子谁管这个镇子
Just reminded those louts who runs this town.
米洛被抓走了
Milo's been arrested.
他们要以谋杀罪起诉他
They're going to charge him with murder.
这T恤真不错
Nice shirt.
斯派罗让人给我们做的
Sparrow got them made up for us.
我们
"Us"?
你在这干嘛 佩若格琳
What are you doing here, Peregrine?
米洛是维奥莱塔的侄子
Milo is Violetta's nephew.
他是你男朋友
Is he your boyfriend?
前男友 斯蒂德警探刚才正要走呢
Ex, and Detective Steed was just leaving.
你想要什么
What do you want?
实现我的夙愿
What I've always wanted.
米洛 快把巷子里的经过告诉我
Tell me what happened at the alley, Milo.
我没杀他 - 那是谁杀的
I didn't kill him. - Who did?
斯派罗警长
Chief Super Sparrow.
我看到你把我列入嫌疑人名单了
I see you've put me down as a suspect.
被害人生前最后见到的是你
You were one of the last people to see the victim alive.
他没杀那个男孩
He did not murder that boy.
是那个我不信任的警官干的
It's the police I don't trust.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表