剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
我就和比尔去劈柴了
so Bill and I set to it.
你跟他一直待在一起吗
And you and he were together the whole time.
六点半以后都在 直到我妈让他去浇花
From 6:30 until mother asked him to water the roses,
然后发现埃迪
and he found Eddie.
埃迪有仇家吗
Did Eddie have any enemies?
阿詹 你知道埃迪这人 大家都喜欢他
You knew Eddie, Jim. Everyone liked him.
他向来和我们大家和谐共处
He's been a part of this place my whole life.
还记得我们去爬杏树吗
Remember climbing the apricot?
记得 你坐在矮树杈上
Yeah, you sat on the lower branches
朝我和埃迪扔果子
and pegged ripe fruit at Eddie and me.
我爸总说我不擅长农事
Father always said I had no head for farming
更别提攀高了
and even less for heights.
但你臂力很好啊
But not a bad arm.
真不敢相信他去世了
Can't believe he's gone.
兄弟 问完话了吗
Mate, if we're done,
我妈还有一堆事等着我做呢
Mother's got a list of chores a mile long.
去吧 谢谢配合
Yeah, thank you.
对了 埃迪脸上有淤青
Oh, mate, Eddie had bruises on his face.
他说是从自行车上摔的
Yes. He said he fell off his bike.
所以你是在这地方长大的啊
So, you grew up on this property.
我现在又多了解你一点了
Another fact I now know about you.
节哀顺变 詹姆斯
I'm so sorry for your loss, James.
埃迪以前是你的好友吧
It sounds like Eddie was a good friend.
佩若格琳 你为何要说我们在一起工作呢
Peregrine, what did you mean by saying that we work together?
"我们"是指你和我
Well, "we" is "you and I"
"工作"就是调查这起命案
and "work" is this murder.
詹姆斯 你要找我吗 我先去倒茶
Oh, James, you wanted to see me? I'll organize tea.
不必麻烦了
No, that won't be necessary.
听着 佩若格琳 你先回墨尔本 我们再...
Look, Peregrine, back in Melbourne later, we can...
现在走就太没礼貌了吧
Oh, it would be rude to leave now.
奥斯本夫人在准备茶呢
Mrs. Osborn is serving tea.
埃迪的尸体我查看过了
So I had a look at Eddie's body.
血迹还没干 所以他可能几小时前才刚死
The blood isn't dry, so he's only been dead a few hours.
他脸上的淤青又是怎么回事
And those bruises on his face, how did he get those?
劳伦斯说他从自行车上摔的
Laurence said that he fell off his bike.
可他手上没有擦伤
His hands weren't scraped.
再说他不会在摔倒之前跳下车吗
Wouldn't he have put them out to break his fall?
谢谢 奥斯本夫人 - 两位的茶
Mrs. Osborn. - Tea for two.
您最后见到埃迪是什么时候
When did you last see Eddie?
昨晚
Ah, last night.
我叫他第二天早晨骑车去教堂
I asked him to cycle over to the church first thing
送装饰座位的绢纱
to deliver the tulle for the pews.
绢纱 - 这种布料轻薄飘逸
Tulle? - Floaty material.
常用于婚礼
Very matrimonial.
那埃迪把绢纱送到了吗
And did Eddie deliver the tulle?
我之前放的绢纱包裹不在了 应该送到了
Well, as the parcel's no longer where I left it, I assume so.
您今早在做什么呢
What were you doing this morning?
我在会客厅里绣最后一块婚礼餐巾
I was embroidering the last of the wedding napkins in the parlor.
一个人吗
Alone?
我以前觉得年轻的姑娘
I didn't realize it was common for young ladies
通常不会做侦探
to do detective work.
确实 但我可并非常人
Oh, it isn't, but I'm not common.
纯属个人看法 请别介意
A matter of opinion, perhaps.
奥斯本夫人
Mrs. Osborn?
居然有这种事
I can't believe it.
埃迪被谋杀了
Eddie, murdered.
你好 莎莉
Hello, Sally.
阿詹
Jim!
你是来...
Are... Are you here to...
对 我来查案
Run the investigation, yes.
我是莎莉·威登 新郎的姐姐
Oh. Sally Whedon, the groom's sister.
我叫佩若格琳·费雪 我是...
Peregrine Fisher. I'm...
费雪小姐是位私♥家♥侦♥探♥
Ah, Ms. Fisher is a private detective.
她来协助我办案的 - 私♥家♥侦♥探♥
She's assisting me. - A private detective.
你的生活肯定非常意思吧
What an interesting life you must lead.
确实如此
Well, it has its moments.
好吧 我先去查找线索了
Well, I will just go and look for clues.
需要帮忙吗
Do you need a hand?
那就麻烦你了 费雪小姐
Oh, I'd appreciate that, Ms. Fisher.
叫我佩若格琳吧
Peregrine, please.
詹姆斯和埃迪是发小 对吧
So, James and Eddie grew up together, did they?
埃迪比小詹和劳伦斯先生大几岁
Oh, well, Eddie was a couple of years older
但他们都是好朋友
than Jimmy and Mr. Laurence, but they were all friends.
那跟卡拉瑟斯家的伊恩和莎莉关系如何
What about the Carruthers, Ian and Sally?
好啊 他们经常一起玩
Yeah. Yeah, they were a little gang.
后来卡拉瑟斯和奥斯本两家
Until the Carruthers and the Osborns,
都把孩子送到寄宿学校了
they went away to boarding school,
农场里就只剩下埃迪和詹姆斯了
leaving Eddie and James here on the farm together.
莎莉小姐走后 就很少有人看见她了
And no one saw a lot of Miss Sally after she went away,
她后来结婚了
and she got married.
她现在成了寡妇 就搬回来住了
But she's widowed now, so she's home again.
你和我家小詹是怎么认识的
How do you know my Jimmy?
因为工作和其他事认识的
Oh, just through work and things.
真是片刻都闲不下来啊
Yeah, no rest for the wicked.
谢谢你来帮我
Thanks for your help.
不客气
My pleasure.
祝你和伊恩
Congratulations.
新婚快乐
You and Ian.
你们现在肯定很难受吧
This must be very distressing.
你也不好受吧 阿詹
It's hard for you too, Jim.
究竟是谁干的
Who would do such a thing?
你上次见到埃迪是什么时候
When did you last see Eddie?
昨天下午
Yesterday afternoon.
或者说上午
Or the morning.
我经常能看见他
I... I saw him all the time.
那今早呢
What about this morning?
我当时在房♥间里
I was in my room.
练习婚礼上要跳的华尔兹
I was practicing my bridal waltz.
我想跳得尽量完美
I want it to be perfect.
有陪练吗 - 就我自己
Who with? - Alone.
然后你父亲就大叫起来
And then your father started shouting
所有人就都跑去草坪那里了
and everyone started trampling all over the lawn.
你知道为何有人想杀埃迪吗
Do you have any idea why someone would want to hurt Eddie?
不知道
No.
我一直都觉得埃迪很讨人喜欢
I always found Eddie pleasant.
你也知道劳伦斯要靠他经营农场
And you know how Laurence relied on him for the farm.
是 他...
Yes, he...
方便聊聊吗
A word?
谢谢
Thank you.
我知道我们该如何确定埃迪去没去教堂了
I know how we can figure out if Eddie made it to the church.
佩若格琳 不是"我们"
Peregrine, there is no "We."
好吧 本来"你和我"还能确定死亡时间呢
Okay then, it will help us establish time of death.
到底 死亡时间是何时
Wait, what about time of death?
你父亲早上七点半发现了埃迪的尸体
Well, your father found Eddie's body at 7:30.
奥斯本夫人说她让埃迪起床后
Mrs. Osborn said she told Eddie to take the tulle
就去教堂送绢纱 那他几点回来的呢
to the church first thing, so when did he get back here?
大家都说没看见他
No one admits to seeing him.
从教堂往返一遍 就能确定
Going to the church and back will help us establish
埃迪去没去过教堂 以及大概的作案时间
if Eddie actually went there and the time frame for the murder.
我们确实得试验一番
Well, we'll have to test it.
我就知道你会说"我们"
I knew we were a we.
还好我穿的是裤子
It's a good thing I'm wearing trousers!
凶器上有何线索吗
Oh, anything on the knife?
没有 可能被擦试过 也可能是凶手戴了手套
No, it's either wiped clean or the killer wore gloves.
我怀疑这跟那把刀是配套的
I suspect this goes with it.
要不去问问伊恩"卡"代表什么
You might want to ask Ian what the C stands for.
伊恩·卡拉瑟斯 姓是卡开头的吧
Ian Carruthers, isn't it?
早上好
Good morning!
你好 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
看来我们的小泥坑又坑人了
I see our resident puddle has claimed another casualty.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表