剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Did you have any children?
能有吗 维吉尔晚上大多都在鸽舍睡
Impossible, with Virgil sleeping in the pigeon loft most nights.
这肯定让你很气愤吧
That must have made you resentful.
也怪我 我时睡时醒
It was my fault. I'm a fitful sleeper.
生日酒席后 维吉尔何时到家的
What time did Virgil get home from the birthday drinks?
大概半夜吧 他喝得烂醉如泥
Around midnight, drunk as a boiled owl.
他迅速吃完我白天做的芝士蛋糕
He wolfed down some cheesecake I'd spent all day baking
就踉踉跄跄地走向后院的鸽窝了
then stumbled out to his loft in the backyard.
今早你看到他了吗
Did you see him this morning?
他没进屋吃早饭
He...He didn't come in for breakfast.
着魔似地开车就走
Drove off like a man possessed!
时间呢 - 七点半左右
At what time? - A-Around 7:30.
比平时早了一小时
That's an hour earlier than normal.
这是怎么回事
What happened here?
维吉尔愤愤地说他跟梅尔文吵架了
Ugh. Virgil grunted something about a set-to with Melvin.
因为什么事 - 不太清楚
What about? - I'm really not sure.
你多少还是知道些事吧
Well, you must have some idea.
我只知道梅尔文记恨维吉尔
All I know is that Melvin hated Virgil
维吉尔也记恨他
and Virgil hated him right back.
梅尔文现在是头号♥嫌疑人
Melvin's top of my list.
维吉尔想把他踢出俱乐部 他对此很恼火
He's fuming about Virgil trying to kick him out of the club,
不过他在极力掩饰
even if he tries to cover it up.
尸体上那些神秘羽毛可能就来自
And his comment about a rogue peregrine falcon,
他口中那只凶猛的游隼
that might explain our mystery feathers.
我们要弄明白羽毛最终怎么到维吉尔身上
We need to find how they ended up on Virgil.
影射佩若格琳
我才发现 游隼
It's interesting that Peregrines
竟然是鸽子的天敌
are the natural enemy of the pigeon,
鸽子是单配鸟类 它们彼此相伴终生
the pigeon being a monogamous bird that mates for life.
你在暗示什么吗 - 哪有
What are you implying? - Nothing.
人活得可比鸽子久
Humans live a lot longer than pigeons.
说到一夫一妻 你有没有注意到
Speaking of monogamy... did you notice
迪米特里给格拉迪斯泡茶的方式
how Dimitri prepared Gladis' tea?
你这是什么话 就泡个茶而已
What are you talking about? Tea is tea.
事情绝非那么简单
Tea is certainly not tea.
迪米特里加糖非常小心
Dimitri was meticulous with the sugar,
给格拉迪斯泡茶包时还计时呢
and he even timed how long he steeped Gladis' teabag.
我觉得他们肯定有隐情
I think there's something going on there.
你过分解读了吧
You are clutching at straws.
维吉尔应该有让格拉迪斯失去自我
I think Virgil eroded Gladis' sense of self.
这无疑是种强烈动机
You can't deny that's a strong motive.
要是我丈夫每晚都睡在鸽舍
If my husband slept in a pigeon coop every night,
我绝对会疯的
it'd drive me to something wild.
除非你没有逃避
If the thought of having a husband
想找丈夫的想法
didn't make you run for the hills.
我可没有逃避
I haven't gone anywhere.
你好像都有新进展了吧
You're the one who seems to have moved on.
我们也要多留意塞尔玛
We need to look more closely at Thelma, too.
如果她是凶手 为何还雇我查案呢
Why would she hire me to investigate if she was the killer?
为了误导我们
To throw us off the scent.
维吉尔肯定是个蛮横的哥哥
Virgil would have been a tyrannical brother.
塞尔玛会给以回击
Thelma'd give as good as she gets.
我也是这么想的
That's exactly my point.
她和伯蒂好像挺欣赏彼此的
Her and Birdie are somewhat of a mutual admiration society.
她来这里究竟要干什么
What is she really doing here?
鸽子救过她的命
A pigeon saved her life.
那我懂了
Oh. That explains it.
逮到你了
Gotcha.
这是什么
What's this?
疑似凶器的东西
Possible murder weapon.
死于鸟食吗
Death by birdseed?
你能检验下它是否含毒吗
Could you analyze it for poison?
当然 这太有趣了
Of course. Fascinating!
怎么 你有发现吗 氰化钠还是可♥卡♥因♥
What? What can you see? Sodium cyanide? Cocaine?
小麦 豌豆 玉米 葵花籽 高粱
Wheat, peas, corn, sunflower, sorghum.
做出这东西的人对鸟类饮食一定很有研究
Whoever created this has an extraordinary knowledge of avian diet.
比起人类 维吉尔·比斯利确实更喜欢鸽子
Seems like Virgil Beasley was more attuned to pigeons than humans.
你继续查 我来接电♥话♥ - 好的
You get that, I'll get this. - Okay.
对跖面指澳大利亚及新西兰
对跖面女冒险家俱乐部
Adventuresses' Club of the Antipodes.
我是佩若格琳·费雪
Peregrine Fisher speaking.
佩若格琳 是我 詹姆斯
Peregrine, James.
我查了梅尔文·德林的案底
I've been digging into Melvin Delaine's police record.
美国黑♥手♥党♥成员,绰号♥“疤脸”
难道他有能让艾尔·卡彭自惭形秽的罪档
Let me guess. A rap sheet that would make Al Capone blush.
他在维多利亚州没有犯罪记录
Mnh-mnh. No criminal offenses in Victoria.
但他是五年前从悉尼搬来这里的
But he only moved here five years ago from Sydney,
之前坐过十八个月的牢
after spending 18 months in jail
他在琼斯湾码头工作时 曾袭击一名同事
for assaulting and then tarring and feathering a coworker
还给对方涂柏油和粘羽毛
on the docks at Jones Bay.
我正要传唤他
So I'm getting him in.
塞尔玛·比斯利到了
Thelma Beasley here to see you.
我很想继续聊下去
Oh, I would love to stay and chat,
但是我的雇主来了
but I have a client to attend to.
那个琼斯湾的家伙在偷运货物
The guy in Jones Bay was skimming off the shipments.
还想让我跟他一起
He tried to pin me for it!
天呐 等我们问完你再招啊
Oh, gee. Don't make it too easy for us.
我往他身上涂柏油 粘羽毛 还打了他一顿
I tarred that feathered that rat and I gave him a hiding, too.
想给他个教训
Taught him a lesson.
但是... 他还活着
But...he's still alive.
你是不是也想给维吉尔一个教训
Maybe you taught Virgil a lesson, too,
可没想到做过头了
and just went a bit too far.
不 我可没动他
Nah, I didn't touch him.
你有杀害维吉尔的犯罪动机
You had more of a motive to kill Virgil.
他想把你赶出你心爱的俱乐部
He was trying to kick you out of the club that you loved,
我知道你说你没生他气
and I know that you said he didn't get under your skin,
但他可能让你忍♥无可忍♥
but maybe he just pushed you to the brink.
我忍♥不了这种小人吗
I couldn't stand the buzzard! Huh?
如果你真以为我傻到
But if you honestly think that I'm dumb enough
给他涂柏油 粘羽毛吗
to tar and feather some bloke
我还为此坐过牢呢...
when I've already done time for it...
你就是个喜欢玩害鸟的罪犯
You're a convicted criminal who races vermin for fun.
你恐怕就是那么傻
I think you're plenty dumb enough.
我已经服完刑了
I've done my time.
鸽子救赎了我 怎么是害鸟
Your vermin, my pigeons, saved me,
我现在已经改头换面了
and I'm a different person now.
天呐 斯蒂德 这里怎么有那么多扯淡借口
Gee, Steed, we've heard some pissweak excuses in this room,
"鸽子救赎了我" 这借口堪称一绝
but "Pigeons saved me" Really takes the cake.
你的不在场证明也是编的
And your alibi's a lie.
你女朋友已经几周没见过你了
Your girlfriend, she hasn't seen you in weeks.
好吧 你这让我无话可说
Well, you got me on that one.
早上就我自己待在家里
I was home alone all morning.
那你想让我说什么呢
But what did you want me to say?
我知道我被陷害了
I knew I'd been stitched up.
你没有不在场证明 又有犯罪记录
Well, you have no alibi and a history of violent crime,
所有证据也都指向你
and all of the evidence points to you.
那不是我的鸟食
That's not my seed.
也不是维吉尔的 而是塞尔玛的
It's not Virgil's, either. It's Thelma's.
你一定会喜欢
Oh, and you would adore
美国女性飞行员和女权运动者
我的非洲灰鹦鹉 它叫阿米莉亚·埃尔哈特
my African grey parrot, Amelia Earhart.
它特别聪明
Oh, she's a fiercely intelligent creature.
你知道我最喜欢什么鸟吗 原因也很明显
You know which bird I really love? For obvious reasons.
游隼
The peregrine falcon.
是吗 我正好有一只
Oh, I have one!
是吗 - 它叫索杰纳·特鲁思
Oh! - Sojourner Truth!
与一位极具感召力的废奴主义者
I named her after the inspirational abolitionist
及女权主义者同名
and women's rights activist.
了解
Of course.
他能随意进出吗
Is he permitted here?
有时候能
On occasion.
比斯利小姐
Ms. Beasley.
是比斯利博士 - 比斯利博士
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表