剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
爱尔兰民谣
要不我演奏一段《丹尼少年》来缓解尴尬
Maybe we should end the set with a bit of Danny Boy.
你乖乖待着
Now you stay put.
你或许不想听这个乐队的歌♥
You may not want to listen to this band,
但其他人想听 - 好啦
but other people do. - Okay.
我们先来演奏我新创作的小曲吧
Let's start with a little song I wrote recently,
名叫《你的微笑泛着阳光》
called "The Sunshine of Your Smile."
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four!
# 每当看见她的笑容 #
Every time I see that smile
# 不禁思索她的情愫 #
Told me know what she's thinkin'
# 但我只知我很爱她 #
but I know anything that I know that I need her
# 看那女孩 看那女孩 #
See that girl. See that girl...
太棒了
We love you!
快看那钟
Look at that clock!
离午夜还有五分钟
Five minutes to midnight.
快到时间了
Almost there.
今晚 我为某位闪耀全场的女士
Now, I've been saving this next song
将这首歌♥作为保留节目
for a special lady who's sparkling tonight.
歌♥名
It's called...
《愿我有情 你有意》
"I Wish You Were My Girl."
# 当见你经过我的门前 #
When I saw you walking past my door
莎莉 你已经喝得够多了吧
Sally, hey. You think maybe you've had enough?
或许吧
Probably.
走吧 去跳舞
Come on. Let's dance.
好吧
Alright.
# 你的微笑让我心陶醉 #
Your smiling gets me in a twirl
# 我的世界需要你路过 #
Know how I need you in my world
# 你若开心就别光携手 #
So if you please don't take me by the hand
# 不如我们去沙滩漫步 #
We take the walk there upon the sand
# 你的眼眸如夜晚星耀 #
Your eyes are sparking in the night
新年快乐 - 新年快乐
Happy New Year! - Happy New Year!
詹姆斯
James!
# 我多想与你紧紧向勇 #
Oh, how I need to hold you tight
天呐
Oh, God!
不
Oh, no!
没事 大家继续跳舞吧
Keep dancing, everyone.
莎莉 你还好吧
Sally, you okay?
我知道自己没有佩若格琳那么迷人
I know I'm not as exciting as Peregrine.
但你真想当警♥察♥的妻子吗
But you do you really want to be a policeman's wife?
只有我才能给你幸福
I'm the one that can make you happy.
我懂你 詹姆斯
I know you, Jim.
我知道你想要什么
I know what you need.
莎莉...
Sally...
我会把她带回家的
Okay, I'm gonna take her home.
你应该好好照顾她
You should have been taking care of her.
她在这里人生地不熟 显然心里不安
She doesn't know anyone, and clearly she was nervous.
我在想为什么
I wonder why.
什么为什么
What is that supposed to mean?
我不能拦着她喝酒 想想你会有什么反应
I can't order her not to drink. Imagine how you'd react.
这是不我有何反应的事 詹姆斯
How I would react is not relevant, James.
我又不是你的女朋友了
I'm not your girlfriend anymore.
你甩了我 - 我甩了你
You dumped me. - I dumped you?
胡说 我明明记得 佩若格琳 是你...
No, the way I recall it, Peregrine, you...
是你先当面拒绝了我的求婚
you threw my marriage proposal right back into my face.
我只是想慢慢来
I just wanted to slow things down.
并非要彻底分手
I didn't want to break up altogether.
这有区别吗
What is the difference?
你搞笑呢
Are you kidding?
随你怎么想
Everything.
你总把事情想得太绝对
It's always so black and white with you.
从不折中考虑
There's no grey, ever.
你不也是吗 想当然地认为我有新欢了
And yet here you are, assuming that I've moved on entirely,
以为莎莉和我...
and Sally and I are...
在一起吗 - 六
Together? - Six!
五 - 你不就这样吗
Five! - Because you are James.
四 三 - 你刚才也听到了
Four! Three! - You heard her.
她很迷恋你 - 二 一
She's mad about you. - Two! One!
新年快乐
Happy New Year!
我不知道你怎么会来这里
I don't understand why you're even here.
我收到了请柬
I was sent an invitation.
又不是我发的
Well, not by me.
我最不想见到的就是你 而且...
The last thing I wanted was to see you and --
他还活着吗
Is he breathing?
帕特
Pat!
他中枪了
He's been shot.
请各位离开房♥间
I need everybody out of the room.
但在接受询问之前
But nobody's to leave the premises
谁都不能离开这里
until you've all been interviewed.
检查人数 别让任何人离开
Do a head count and don't let anybody leave.
塞缪尔 检查人数 别让任何人离开
Samuel, do a head count and don't let anybody leave.
我带大家去演讲室
I'll take them to the lecture room.
好的 - 这边走
Yes. - This way, everyone.
穿过走廊
Across the hall.
大家走这边 穿过走廊
This way, everybody. Across the hall!
小姐 请勿触碰任何东西
Miss, please don't touch anything.
我需要检查尸体 好吗
I need to examine him, okay?
我恳求他
I begged him.
“我能在除夕夜得到你的吻吗”
"Can I have a kiss for New Year's Eve?"
他说可以
And he said yes.
关灯时我看到他们接吻
I saw them kiss as I turned off the lights.
然后他就倒下了
And then he fell.
了解 你先别慌
Okay. I'm very sorry.
告诉我你们确切的战位
Where exactly were you standing?
就在这 - 好的
Right here. - Right.
从伤口来看
Well, from the looks of the wound,
子弹是从乐队其他成员
the bullet came from that direction,
所站的方向射出的
where the rest of the band were standing.
他是被近距离击杀的
He's been shot at close range.
不是特别近
Oh, not that close.
伤口附近有火♥药♥灼伤的痕迹
There'd be powder burn around the wound.
我觉得杀手离他大概四到六英尺远
I'd say the killer was 4 or 6 feet away.
可否请你在那里等候 小姐
If you'll just wait over there, Miss?
叫我艾瑞丝 - 艾瑞丝
Call me Iris. - Iris.
我稍后就去找你 好吗
I'll be with you shortly, okay?
枪在这里
It's here!
注意指纹
Fingerprints.
我去检查是否有指纹
I'll check it over to be sure.
你还好吗
You alright?
房♥间只有一条出路
There's only one way out.
詹姆斯 当我们站在那里时
James, when we were standing there,
我感觉门砰地撞到了鞋跟
I felt the door bang against my heel.
定是凶手企图逃走
That must've been the murderer trying to escape.
但潜逃未遂
And failing.
窗户都从里面锁上了
The windows are all locked from the inside.
没人藏在这里
There's no one in here.
说明凶手还在我们当中
That means the murderer must still be amongst us.
帕特·安斯利从舞台一侧被枪杀
Pat Ainsley was shot from the side of the stage.
那位女服务生排除嫌疑
That rules out the waitress.
她和其他人都在舞台前
She and everybody else was in front of the stage
站在这边
on this side.
除了达瑞尔和乔治...
Except for Darryl and George...
还有乌娜
and Oona.
只有他们站在右侧
They were the only ones in the right position.
伯蒂
Birdie.
她的眼泪流得有点夸张
Those tears seem extreme.
伯蒂 你认为
Birdie, do you think
乌娜·奥多赫茨会是凶手吗
that Oona O'Doherty is capable of murder?
她没有枪
Not with a gun.
乌娜是忍♥术大♥师♥
Oona is a qualified master of ninjutsu.
是种日本忍♥者使用的
It's the ancient art of knife combat,
传统刀战方式
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表