剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Now, we have a ton of eyewitnesses,
包括我和斯蒂德警探在内
myself and Detective Steed included,
都能证明你想要了雷克斯的命
who will testify that they saw you trying to rip Rex's throat out.
我没杀他
I didn't kill him.
也许你没有 我不确定
Maybe you didn't. I don't know.
但我知道陪审团会怎么看
But I do know how this will look to a jury.
如果你不认罪
And if you plead not guilty
把大家带上法庭
and drag everyone through a trial,
你将被判处二十年有期徒刑
you will go down for 20 years.
你也可能被绞死
That's if you don't hang,
但如果你现在认罪
but if you confess now,
承认犯有轻微程度的过失杀人罪
plead guilty to the lesser crime of manslaughter,
刑期就是十年
10 years.
或者更少
Or less.
出狱后仍然有很多时间陪孩子踢球
Still plenty of time to kick the footy around with a kid.
过失杀人
Manslaughter?
那不是场意外吗
It was an accident, wasn't it?
你和雷克斯在某个极其危险机器周围
You and Rex were fighting over a woman
为某个女人♥大♥打出手
around some bloody dangerous machinery,
我想 他可能...
I imagine that he probably...
他衬衫的领子卡在了球瓶返送装置中
got his shirt collar caught in the pin return mechanism.
你觉得呢
You tell me.
好吧
Alright.
把话记下来 一字不漏
Get it down, word for word,
打出来 让他签名
type it up, get him to sign it.
十年
10 years.
他们绞死我算了
Or they hang me.
我们这种地下情真挺好
I love our secret.
我该走了
Time to go.
有急事吗
Something to rush to.
你总享受完就走人
Always the one to call time.
亚历克斯 我们不能一直这样
Alex, we...we can't keep doing this.
为什么呢
Why can't you?
因为你想得到的东西
Because you want something from me
我给不了你
that I just cannot give.
你应该找位好女子
You should find a good woman.
我在找啊
I'm looking.
我是认真的 亚历克斯
No, I mean it, Alex.
这个任务完成后 我们也结束了
When this mission is done, so are we.
所以这对你没有任何意义
So, this doesn't mean anything to you.
非得有吗
Why should it?
你都不知道它是怎么来的吗
You have no idea how it got there?
为何雷克斯要把毒藤缝在自己夹克里
Why would Rex have poison ivy sewed into his jacket?
珍妮 你怎么能确定雷克斯
Jeanie, how do you know for certain
不是孩子的父亲呢
that Rex isn't the father?
因为我从没和雷克斯做过
Because Rex and me never did it.
是吗
Oh.
米洛说是你先勾搭他的
Milo said that you made a play for him.
对 我想让雷克斯吃醋
Yeah, I wanted to make Rex jealous.
那成功了吗
And did it work?
是的 他之前貌似很不爽
Only, cause it made him look bad.
那你为何还要跟他在一起呢
So, why did you stay with him?
不好说
I don't know,
我想我爱他吧
I guess I loved him.
他很关照我
He looked out for me.
但他并不爱你
But he didn't love you back.
对 他在和别人交往
No. He was seeing someone else, too.
谁
Who?
我没抓过他的现行
I never caught him out.
衣服能借我用吗
Can I borrow this?
铛铛
Knock, knock.
谁给你那件超漂亮的保龄球衫绣上名字的
Who embroidered your ever-so-cute bowling shirt.
肯定是克里斯汀
I believe, Christine,
看看这刺绣
Look at the stitching.
一样的针线 一样的绿色
Same flourish, same green thread.
这能说明什么
Where are you going with this?
珍妮说雷克斯背着她跟别人交往
Jeanie said that Rex was seeing somebody else,
但她不知道是谁
but she didn't know who.
你怀疑是克里斯汀·格里姆沃德
You think Christine Grimwade?
多恩可能发现奸♥情♥后杀了雷克斯
I think Don found out and killed Rex.
来不及了
It's too late.
米洛已经认罪
Milo's admitted his guilt,
他的供词我都打出来了
and I have his typed confession.
是斯派罗口述的吗
Did Sparrow dictate that?
如果米洛自首 他便能从轻发落
If he admits guilt, he'll be treated more leniently.
斯派罗就是这么说服你的啊
Oh, that's how Sparrow sold it to you, is it?
他咬定米洛是凶手 因为他觉得
He's just targeting Milo because he thinks
外国人都是罪犯
all foreigners are criminals.
他还没画押吧
The confession is not signed yet.
那就去问问克里斯汀外遇的事吧
So, let's go and talk to Christine about her affair.
除了这卷绿线
Green thread.
你没有其他证据能让我继续调查
You don't have anything more than that for me to go on,
丝毫犯罪铁证都没有
something a little bit more smoking gun.
我快玩完了 佩若格琳
It's my neck on the line, Peregrine.
要完蛋的是米洛
No, it's Milo's!
克里斯汀
Christine.
我们找到某样东西
We found this.
这是你绣的吧
That is your stitching, isn't it?
这不难回答吧 格里姆沃德夫人
It's a simple question, Mrs. Grimwade.
多恩...
Don...
这跟此次命案有何关系吗
What's any of this got to do with the price of bloody fish?
你和雷克斯有过外遇吗
Were you having an affair with Rex?
亲爱的 你不必回答
Chrissy, you don't have to answer that.
事情就发生在你眼皮底下
That's right under your nose.
你对此作何感想呢 格里姆沃德先生
How'd that make you feel, Mr. Grimwade?
你告诉他啊 多恩
How did it make you feel, Don?
都结束了 亲爱的
It's over, my love.
否认也没用了
There's no use.
他们查到我头上了
They're onto me.
你们是想把我就地正♥法♥还是带回警局呢
Do you want to do this here or down to the station?
你这... 是在认罪吗
You're adm... You're admitting guilt?
没错
I am.
是我杀了雷克斯
I killed Rex.
有目击证人称
A witness said in her statement
是你卖♥♥给她冰淇淋的 多恩
that you served her ice cream, Don.
克里斯汀当时去洗手间了
Christine was on a toilet break.
我帮她看着柜台
I took over her counter.
等等
Hang on.
雷克斯的遇害地点是在
Rex was killed in the back room
靠近球瓶返送装置的里屋
near the ball return mechanism.
你说过球馆的电源被切断了吧
You said that the power had been off to the alley, is that right?
这应该就是杀死雷克斯的那颗球
I believe this is the ball that killed Rex.
你能试试大小吗
Care to try it on for size?
这是干嘛
What's the point?
照她说的做
Do as she says.
尺码不合
It doesn't fit.
克里斯汀 你和多恩分工不同吧
Christine, you and Don have different duties, don't you?
没错 多恩负责管理球鞋和球道 而我...
That's right. Don does the shoes and services the alley and...
而你负责销♥售♥糖果和冰淇淋
And you serve the lollies and the ice cream,
各司其职
his and hers.
那为何针线会在多恩的柜台
Then why is the sewing kit on Don's counter?
我们都想错了
We had all the wrong way round.
我们认定是克里斯汀会刺绣
We all assumed that Christine did the embroidery
因为男人不做针线活
because men don't sew, do they?
是我们先入为主了 多恩
We typecast you unfairly, Don.
你的绣工很好
You sew beautifully.
珍妮说她和雷克斯从没做过爱
Jeanie said that she and Rex never had sex,
而且他那时正和别人交往
that he was seeing somebody else.
那人是你吧 多恩
It was you, wasn't it, Don?
有外遇的是你们
Yours was the illicit love.
你最好给我说清楚
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表