剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
敬肯尼思 - 敬肯尼思
To Kenneth. - Kenneth!
196♥4♥年公认的最佳建筑师
Officially the grooviest architect of 196♥4♥.
琳达 你别奉承他了
You're too sweet to him, Linda.
来 肯尼思
Hey, Kenneth.
也敬我的贤内助
And to the woman by my side.
敬肯尼思 - 干杯
To Kenneth. - Cheers!
敬你哦 老兄
To Ken, old boy.
明天我要在专栏挥毫著文
Fifty words or less for my column tomorrow.
你的建筑理念究竟是什么
What the hell is your architectural philosophy?
亲爱的 告诉德尔克我不想胡诌
Tell Dirk I don't do waffles, darling.
作品就是我理念的彰显
My buildings speak my truth.
那你的建筑很精巧啊
Oh, clever buildings.
让人♥大♥开眼界 - 怎么了
Surprising. - What?
这玩意就是奖杯 - 没错
That thing's a trophy? - Mm-hmm.
肯尼思凭借最新建筑获得的
Australia's highest architectural award
澳大利亚建筑领域最高奖项
for Kenneth's latest building.
是真金吗 - 最好是
This is real gold? - Well, I should hope so.
干脆拿它换钱再去伊兹拉岛度假
Ooh, let's flog it for a holiday on Hydra!
西奥还能给我们当向导呢
Maybe Theo can show us around.
不行 我都没去过那里
No, I've never been.
谁会想和山羊睡觉呢
Who wants to sleep with goats?
终于有我从未尝试的事了
Well, now, there's something I haven't tried.
诸位不去伊兹拉岛也能欢度时光
You don't need Hydra for a good time.
大家只需试试我新装的瑞典桑拿房♥即可
Oh. What you really need to do is try my new Swedish sauna.
求之不得呢
Ooh, yes, please.
热气腾腾的环境能让你活力四射
Something about that swampy heat that makes you feel so alive.
一♥丝♥不♥挂♥也能提振精神哦 肯尼思
Well, being naked helps, too, Kenneth.
话说...
Speaking of which...
谁想来点甜品
who's ready for some dessert.
有劳啦 - 为甜点干杯
Oh, yes, please. - Cheers to that.
没问题
Alright.
需要帮助吗 琳达
Do you need a hand, Linda?
再来点白兰地
Hey, cognacs?
# 我将倾注所有 #
I'm gonna love you
# 真心爱你 #
to love you, baby
你别忙啦 詹姆斯·斯蒂德警探
Oh, no, you don't, Detective James Steed.
放着我来
You get your hands off my dishes.
你做饭 我洗碗 很公平 - 但晚餐还未结束呢
You cooked. Fair's fair. - But we haven't finished yet.
今晚的主菜还没上呢
We were just getting to the best bit.
是吗 什么菜呢
Yeah? Which bit was that?
我呀
This one.
要早知道你在菜单上...
Well, if I'd known that that was on the menu...
我们已经忙碌两周了
We've been doing this for two weeks now.
你觉得现在合适吗 - 要做什么
Don't you think it's time? - Oh, God. For what?
来我的卧室
For you to come to my bedroom
帮我出点房♥屋翻修的主意
and help me figure out my renovations?
这事貌似挺危险啊
Oh, that sounds dangerous.
希望如此
Oh, God, I hope so.
# 宝贝 请别伤心 #
no heart ache, baby
# 我将倾注所有 #
I'm gonna love you
# 真心爱你 #
love you, babe
去卧室吗 - 走
Bedroom? - Bedroom.
抱歉 - 没事
Ooh! Sorry! - It's okay!
等等 拉链
Sorry. The zipper!
有人吗
Hello!
塞缪尔人间蒸发了
Samuel's just evaporated
所以我在街角买♥♥了点外卖♥♥...
so I grabbed some takeaway from around the corner...
是美味热辣的...
the most divine sizzling...
四川辣子鸡
szechuan chicken.
你好啊 侦探先生 - 你好 伯蒂
Hello, Detective - Hello, Birdie.
塞缪尔跟维奥莱塔提早离开了
Samuel left early with Violetta,
我们也刚吃过饭
and we've already eaten.
谢谢啦
Thanks.
那我就能多吃点了 对吧
All the more for me... I guess.
我把这些东西送到别处吧
I'll just take my offering somewhere else.
伯蒂 等等 请留步
Birdie, wait! Come back!
菜会凉的
It'll get cold.
但会打扰到你们吗 - 哪有
Well, if I'm not interrupting. - Oh, no.
我们刚是在... 谈论一个复杂案件
We were just... discussing a tricky case.
对 但我们还没破案
Yes. I don't think we quite cracked it.
我给你拿个盘子 - 麻烦啦
I'll find you a plate. - Thank you.
我快饿死了
I am starving!
这种东西你们吃过吗
Now, have you tried... these?
来啦 请把裤子穿上
Alright. Keep your pants on!
你好 宝琳 - 是佩若格琳·费雪啊
Hello, Pauline. - Oh, Peregrine Fisher!
抱歉 昨天睡得有些晚
Sorry. A bit of a late night.
你今天真是光彩动人啊
And you look so bright and chirpy.
肯尼思说早上十点来
Kenneth said 10:00 a.m.
如果时间还早 我可以晚点再来
I can come back if I'm too early.
对哦 你是来谈翻修的事吧 差点忘了 抱歉
Oh, you're here for renovations! Of course. Sorry.
不好意思 我今早没见到他
Um, no, I... I haven't seen him this morning.
希望他别忘记这事 开车去别地野了
I hope he hasn't forgotten you and driven off somewhere.
他的车不就停在旁边吗
Isn't that his car parked around the side?
老肯 你在附近吗
Ken! Are you around?!
老肯
Ken!
宝琳 这是怎么回事呢
Pauline, is that supposed to be happening?
我早该想到他回桑拿房♥了
Oh, I should have known he'd be back in the sauna.
男人就喜欢这些玩意
Men and their toys.
天呐 他在里面多久了啊
Oh! God! How long has he been in there?
亲爱的 里面不会太热吗
Darling, that's a bit hot, isn't it?
肯尼思 快出来
Kenneth, get out.
你失约了
You're late.
天呐 不
No! No!
新费雪小姐探案集 第二季
第一集 引火烧身
我是墨尔本警局的詹姆斯斯蒂德警探
I'm Detective James Steed from Melbourne Police.
能告诉我你的全名吗
Can I have your full name?
当然 宝琳·摩尔
Uh, of course. It's Pauline Moore.
我理解你现在的苦楚 摩尔太太
I know that this must be difficult, Mrs. Moore,
但我需要问你几个问题
but I'm going to have to ask you a few questions,
先告诉我死者姓名吧
starting with the name of the deceased,
肯尼思·摩尔
Kenneth Moore.
是我丈夫 - 我的建筑师
My husband. - My architect.
那位年轻女士呢
And the young woman?
琳达·维德
Linda Wade.
是位杰出艺术家
Brilliant artist.
这让我怎么跟德尔克说呢
How on earth am I gonna tell Dirk?
德尔克是谁 - 她的丈夫
Who's Dirk? - Her husband.
可怜的琳达 我们昨晚还谈笑玩乐
Poor Linda. We all had such a lovely time last night.
为何事情会变成这样
How could it end like this?
美人 怎么回事 我醒来发现你不在了
Hey, doll. What gives? I wake up, and you were gone.
是肯尼思和琳达 这里发生了可怕的意外
It's Kenneth and Linda. There's been an awful accident.
什么 - 在桑拿房♥里
What? - In the sauna.
西奥·帕帕斯是我的水泥匠
Theo Pappas is my concreter.
西奥 这位是詹姆斯·斯蒂德警探
Theo, this is Detective James Steed,
以及我们的老顾客佩若格琳
and Peregrine's a loyal client.
赶巧了 我也是位
And a private detective.
私♥人♥侦♥探♥
Luckily.
当然这里发生的并非幸事
Although none of this is lucky.
我和警方常打交道
I work with the police very closely.
屋里还有别人吗 摩尔太太
Is there anyone else in the house, Mrs. Moore?
我不清楚
Um, I have no idea.
我可以去看看 - 有劳了
I can check. - Thank you.
看来这位夫人有情郎啊
So, the wife has a boyfriend.
或许她的丈夫有情妇呢
And maybe the husband had a girlfriend.
没错
Right.
好吧 女士优先
Yes. After you.
快看她的指甲
Look at her fingernails.
她肩膀有淤青 却没有伤痕
Her shoulder's bruised, but there's no scratches.
门后有划痕
There's scratches on the back of the door.
警局的摄像员稍后就来
There is a police photographer on his way.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表