剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
好 我去看看
Well, I'll see what I can do.
请继续
Go on.
我是在少校就寝之后去的
Well, it... it was after The Major went back to bed.
我看到屋里起了些争执
I could see there was a tiff going on.
打架吗 谁和谁
A fight? Between who?
肯尼思·摩尔和另一个男人
Between Kenneth Moore and another man,
那名男子穿的高领毛衣
wearing one of those turtleneck sweaters.
是这个人吗
Was it this man?
对
Yes.
对... 就是他
Th... That... That's him.
也可能只是在玩闹
Maybe it was just horseplay.
摩尔先生绕着餐桌追他
But Mr. Moore was chasing him around the dining table,
看着好像...
and it looked like he was...
要拿什么东西捅他一样
trying to stab him with something.
谢谢您 哈里斯太太
Thank you, Mrs. Harris.
德尔克胳膊上有伤
Dirk's fondue injury.
我们要找他问话
We need to get him in.
稍等 这事我来办
Correction. I need to get him in.
你不能再参与探案了 - 斯派罗警长吗
Your privacy's shot. - Oh, Sparrow.
你必须离开了
You need to make yourself scarce.
真的吗 - 没错
Really? - Definitely.
摩尔先生袭击你的时候 你们在吵什么
What were you arguing about when Mr. Moore assaulted you?
我听不懂你在说什么
I have no idea what you're on about.
你胳膊上有叉子的伤痕
Your fondue fork injury.
你去拿酒的时候
Seem that you did see Kenneth again
应该是见过肯尼思吧
when you went out to get cognac.
维德先生 给我看看你的胳膊
Show me your arm, Mr. Wade.
我回来了
Right-o. I'm back.
维德先生 - 我猜得没错
Mr. Wade. - I'm on the right track.
这是我们的斯派罗警长
This is Chief Inspector Sparrow.
先生 根据法医的验尸报告
Now, sir, according to the coroner's report,
肯尼思·摩尔小臂上有处二级烧伤
Kenneth Moore had second degree burns on his forearm,
像是被什么粘液灼伤的
consistent with a scald from a viscous liquid,
比如说融化的奶酪
like melted cheese.
肯尼思企图用涮肉叉袭击我
Kenneth spilled the cheese on himself
结果把奶酪溅到了自己身上
after he tried to attack me with a fondue fork.
所以,你朝这个家伙扔奶酪
So, you chucked cheese at this bloke
所以你往那家伙身上扔奶酪
because he speared it with his cutlery.
你就不能把他带到屋外再争吵吗
Couldn't you just take him outside and sort him out?
我...
I...
我告诉老肯 奖杯他不配
I told Ken I didn't think he deserved the award.
他的建筑理念不够鲜明独特
He has no overriding philosophy.
他反应过激了 但我们互吻后就和好了
He overreacted, but we kissed and made up.
天呐 情况越发复杂了呢
J-Jeez. This just gets worse and worse.
你在干嘛 斯蒂德 坐下好吗
What are you doing, Steed. Sit down?
那你之后还生气吗
So, were you still angry?
我当然还在气头上
Of course, I was angry with Kenneth.
他是刺伤了我 但我不至于气到
He stabbed me, but not angry enough
把他整晚锁在桑拿房♥...
to lock him in a sauna all n...
我随后直接回到书房♥
Look, I went straight back to the den.
完全忘记拿酒的事了
I forgot all about the booze.
弗朗辛估计自己去找了
Francine had to forage for herself.
等等 那么弗朗辛离开书房♥有多久呢
Wait. So, how long was Francine gone from the den?
说不准
I can't say precisely.
我...
I...
可能在打瞌睡
may have dozed off.
怎么回事
What the bloody hell?
不 不 先生
No, No, no, sir.
我希望你能独当一面 斯蒂德
I hope you're paddling your own canoe, Steed.
真不希望你需要靠女人
I'd hate to think you'd rely on a woman
替你解决案子
to solve a case for you.
你知道为何我们要辞退芙勒尔吗
Why do you think we got rid of Fleur?
因为她要结婚了
Because she was getting married.
出于某些特殊原因
For some crazy reason,
警局不会接受已婚女人
the police force won't accept married women.
因为她狗拿耗子 多管闲事
Because she was poking her nose in everywhere it shouldn't be.
佩若格琳·费雪玩心颇重
Peregrine Fisher is just a good-time girl.
她这些古怪的朋友也是
Like those weirdo friends of hers
享受瑞典桑拿
with their Swedish hot boxes
吃着瑞士奶酪火锅
and Swiss "Fondalues"
还举♥行♥纵情肆欲的狂欢
and Roman bloody orgies.
别把她太当回事了
Don't make the mistake of taking her seriously.
欢迎我们的演讲嘉宾
Please welcome our guest speaker,
著名作家和诗人弗朗辛·拉鲁
celebrated author and poet Francine Laroux.
为何 为何那么多女性
Why, why do so many women
渴望终生伴侣
believe in mating for life,
他们是天鹅 豺狼 还是企鹅吗
like swans and wolves and penguins?
我们其实已经被洗♥脑♥了
Because we have all been brainwashed
书籍 电影 还有男人都在控制我们
by books and movies and men.
说得好
Hear, hear!
全体女性都被洗♥脑♥
I'm hardly responsible for the brainwashing
可不是我的错
of an entire gender.
不过这种厮守终生的罪恶思想
But the most insidious desire
来自诸位的内心深处
to find out one and only comes from deep within us all.
我把书给你带来了
I brought you the book.
还有亲笔签名
Autographed.
警探斯蒂德稍后会来找弗朗辛问话
Detective Steed's on his way to talk to Francine.
终生伴侣的观念在你们脑中根深蒂固
That notion of the one that swamps your mind
害得你们吃不好 睡不好 没法思考
until you can no longer eat or sleep or think
或者发表意见
or talk about anything else
到头来 人们只觉得你无聊透顶
until you're boring the pants off everyone.
这种来自心底的错念 我们必须消除殆尽
That comes from deep within us, and we must purge it,
在它摧毁你之前
kill it, destroy it
扼杀它 毁灭它
before it destroys you.
书里可没讲这些
That bit's not in the book.
女人应该挣脱束缚自♥由♥的镣铐...
Everybody free yourselves from the shackles...
那来自浪漫爱情的温软镣铐
the lovely warm soft shackles of romantic love...
和我一起
with me!
解放你的思想
Free your mind.
解放你的身体
Free your body.
摆脱层层压♥迫♥
Cast off the layers of oppression
敬颂你们崇高无上
and celebrate your glorious,
无拘无束 独♥立♥自主的
unfettered, independent
女性精神
womanhood!
我的天呐 - 就是这样
Good Lord. - That's right.
摆脱对情感的依恋
Liberate yourselves from sentimental attachment
告别卿卿我我的小爱
and say goodbye forever to your one and only
拥抱自♥由♥解放的大爱
and hello to universal love.
畅游浩瀚星空
and communion with the cosmos.
谢谢你 弗朗辛
Thank you, Francine.
到时间了 真是不巧
We just completely run out of time,
不过发言非常精彩
but that absolutely riveting.
有点冷 大家还是裹严实点吧
Oh, it's a bit chilly. You want to wrap up.
穿上衣服吧各位
Why don't you put your clothes back on?
好吗
Alright?
吟首诗如何 - 不 不
Well, how about a poet? - Oh, no, no.
我觉得已经... - 把包给我
I think that's quite... - I need my bag.
我有些不舒服 - 请随我来 弗朗辛
I don't feel very well. - Oh, come with me, Francine.
来吧 别着急 我们走
Come on. Here we go. Here we go.
台阶 小心台阶
Step, step, step.
咖啡好喝吗
Nice coffee?
"'L'即吾爱
"'L' is for my love,
吾望 吾妻"
my longing, my lady."
再看这首...
Oh, and this...
"从含羞初绽到尽显芳华
"Budding, blossoming, bursting
对'L'的爱 让我痴狂"
with the madness of 'L'."
必定是琳达
It has to be Linda.
弗朗辛要摆脱她
Francine needed to be free of her.
好吧 可至于杀人夺命吗
Yeah, but enough to kill her?
你没有痴恋某人到近乎疯狂的时候吗
You've never been madly obsessed with somebody.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表