剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
那你何不"游"回家待着
So why don't you swim on home
让警♥察♥好好办案呢
and let the men get on with things.
斯蒂德
Steed?
这边请 长官
Just this way, sir.
有人想吃午餐吗
Anyone for lunch?
有人在吗
Anyone at all?!
我有种负罪感
I feel so guilty.
或许因为你是天主教♥徒♥
Well, I mean, you... You are Catholic.
负罪感生来就有
You're sort of meant to feel guilty.
不行 不行 不行
Oh, no, no. No, no, no, no, no.
不行 我得走了 真的
No. I have to go. I have to.
好的
Yes.
早安 老姐
Morning, sis.
都下午了
It's afternoon, actually,
还有 别再叫我老姐
and don't you ever call me sis.
有咖啡 真不错
Ahh! Coffee, wonderful.
我昨晚几乎都没合眼
I hardly slept a wink.
塞缪尔...
Samuel...
我和众人一样
I appreciate a little fun
喜爱床榻上的鱼水之欢
between the sheets as much as anyone,
但你不觉得你浪费了
but don't you think you are taking up
彼此大把的宝贵年华吗
an awful lot of each other's time.
伯蒂 你上次邂逅浪漫是什么时候呢
Birdie, when was your last romantic encounter?
"浪漫"是十九世纪的陈词旧语了
Romance is a 19th-century invention.
那就当我念旧吧
Call me old fashioned, then.
那位考古学家呢
What about the archeologist?
都是陈年旧账了
That's ancient history.
维奥莱塔 她的论文只字未写
Violetta, she's hardly written a word of her research paper
她的实验室都积灰了
and her laboratory, it's growing dust.
你上次发明实用道具是在何时呢
When was the last time you invented something useful?
其实我近期正着手一项研究
I've been working on something actually inspired
我享受欢愉时有了灵感
by my euphoric state.
对 没错 我们都愚钝了 连佩若格琳也是
Yes, well, we've all gone silly, all of you, even Peregrine.
她那双媚眼只要看见... 佩若格琳
She's making doe eyes at that... Peregrine!
刚刚走的是维奥莱塔吗
Was that the Violetta that I just saw leaving?
别担心
Oh, don't worry.
她去做几遍祷告 稍后便回
A few Hail Marys, and she'll be right back
恐怕还要再次祷告
to do it all over again.
塞缪尔 我想
Samuel, I was hoping,
你现在有空的话 能帮我冲洗这些相片吗
if you're not too busy, you could develop these.
乐意效劳 午餐只能稍后享用了
Of course, lunch may have to wait.
你真是太好了
Oh, you're very good.
再见 佩若格琳 老姐
Peregrine. Sis.
这次是什么案子
So, what's the case.
事关肯尼思·摩尔 我的建筑设计师
Kenneth Moore, my architect.
他妻子人不错 但他就太傲慢了
Oh, I like the wife, but I find him arrogant,
并且说话非常难听
and surprisingly inarticulate
但毕竟是被誉为建筑天才的人
for someone who's hailed as an architectural genius.
所幸 宝琳追求自♥由♥性♥爱♥
Luckily, Pauline's into free love.
那他们现在自♥由♥多了
Well, it's very free now.
男方去世了
He's dead.
天妒英才啊
Oh, I'm sorry.
他热死在自己的桑拿房♥里
Cooked in his own sauna
身边还有名艺术家叫琳达·维德
with an artist called Linda Wade.
对 对 对 我听过她
Oh, yes, yes. I've heard of her.
弗朗辛·拉鲁的新作
Francine Laroux focused
就是以女性裸体为研究对象的
her last essay on her female nudes.
今早我见到弗朗辛了 她貌似很懊恼
I met Francine this morning. She seemed very upset.
她在城里吗
You mean she's in town?
她马上哪里也去不成了
She won't be going anywhere soon.
她是此案的嫌犯 - 那太好了
She's a murder suspect. - Oh, that's wonderful.
我不是指谋杀案 我们可以请她
I mean, not the murder, but we could ask her
作本周的女性讲座
to do the woman's lecture this week.
讲诗歌♥吗 - 不是
On poetry? - Oh, no.
她的诗写得糟透了
Her poetry is awful.
她刚出版了一部新书 可谓独出心裁
No, she's just published a revolutionary book,
名为《女性谬误》
"The Female Mistake."
我♥干♥嘛杀他们
Why would I want to knock them off?
我昨晚甚至都不想待在那里
I didn't even want to be there last night.
但你在屋里貌似挺随意自在的
Well, you managed to make yourself at home.
我只是顺道去拿
I only called by to collect what they owed me
修泳池的酬劳罢了
for concreting the swimming pool.
有钱人没一个好东西
Rich people are the worst.
那个叫弗朗辛的女人后来塞瓶酒给我
Then that Francine woman shoved a drink in my hand.
接着我就记得死者妻子追着我跑
Next thing I know, the wife's racing me off.
我如何拒绝呢 我要拿钱啊
How could I say no? I wanted my money.
我怀疑他肩上的瘀伤
I suspect that bruise on his shoulder
是死前留下的
was sustained before he died,
这里还有一处伤口
and there's another mark on his arm,
也许是烧伤
perhaps a burn.
能给我更准确的死亡时间吗
Can we narrow down time of death?
失去意识只需要几个小时
It would only take a couple of hours to lose consciousness.
但你说他已经出现尸僵了
But you said rigor mortis had set in.
没错 确实如此
Well and truly.
那当时他已死亡近九小时了
Then closer to nine hours.
并且根据脱水程度
And given the degree of dehydration,
我认为他们几乎整晚都待在那里
I'd say they spent most of the night in there.
我洗了个澡 然后
I took a shower, and then I spent
我待在卧室里过夜
the rest of the night in the bedroom.
不过没怎么睡
Didn't get much sleep, though.
我不用知道细节 帕帕斯先生
I don't need the details, Mr. Pappas.
那糟糕的音乐 整宿都在放
It was the bloody music. Went on all night.
所以你就把唱机给砸吗
Oh, so is that why you smashed the record player?
什么
What?
那是隔壁的老头干的
No, that was the old bloke next door.
哪个老头 - 隔壁邻居
What old bloke? - The neighbor.
我到的时候 他正隔着栅栏破口大骂
He yelled over the fence when I arrived.
他说了什么
What did he say?
他说如果这派对再打扰他听板球比赛广播
Said if the party ruined his cricket broadcast again,
他就要采取措施了
he'd come fix things for good.
如果凶手要把门栓住
If the killer jammed the door,
定是用了什么长的东西
it must have been with something long,
比如扫帚柄或拖把之类的
like a broom handle or a mop.
但我没找到能匹配上这碎木片的东西
But I couldn't find anything to match the splinter.
扫帚的柄材质通常都是硬木
Well, most broom handles are made from hardwoods,
像是榉树 白蜡树或桉树
like beech, ash, or eucalyptus.
而桑拿房♥是用雪松或云杉搭建的
Whereas saunas are made from cedar or spruce.
这木片都不符合
This is neither.
它的材质柔软疏松 纤维交错
Soft, porous, crisscrossing fibers.
我觉得最有可能是白杨柳
The best match I can find is salix alba caerulea.
也就是柳木 - 柳木
English willow. -Willow?
等等 你们知道还有什么是柳木制成的吗
Well... Well, you know what else is made with willow?
还没想到吗
Still stumped?
我知道那木片是从哪来的了
I know what the piece of wood is from.
板球拍 - 你怎么知道
A cricket bat. - How did you know?!
西奥·帕帕斯说 昨晚邻居曾经威胁过他们
Theo Pappas told me the next door neighbor
说自己听不见板球比赛广播
threatened to come over and kill the music
要来砸烂他们的音响
because he couldn't hear his cricket match.
我要去找他谈谈 - 我也去
I'm going to have a word. - Well, I'm coming, too!
我今早看到这位邻居在听广播
I saw said neighbor listening to the radio this morning.
是吗 那很可疑啊
Oh, my! It's highly suspicious.
你想啊 隔壁来了那么多警♥察♥
Well, it is when there's a major police presence next door,
他却一点都不在意
and he's paying no attention whatsoever.
下午好 女士 冒然打扰
Good afternoon. Excuse me, ma'am.
方便借一步说话吗
Do you mind if we had a word?
当然可以
Yes. Certainly.
我想问您关于隔壁...
Just about the incident next...
出什么事了 老太婆
What is going on here, woman?
不是什么大事 先生
There's nothing to be alarmed about, sir.
我们就是来问几个问题
We just need to ask a few questions.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表