剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
他是不错
He's not bad.
也没我想象的那么无聊
A little less boring than I thought.
可能有那么片刻 我没那么悲伤了
And maybe for a minute I was a little less sad.
晚安 伯蒂
Goodnight, Birdie.
晚安 佩若格林
Goodnight, Peregrine.
等等
Oh, wait.
这不公平 佩若格林
It's not fair, Peregrine.
确实如此
No, it's not.
也许我们根本就不合适
Oh, it probably wouldn't have worked.
不是同一路人 来自不同的世界
Different people, different worlds and...
我早该个把月后就把他踹了
I'd have probably thrown him out after a month.
他有时真烦人 但是...
He could be such a pill. But...
也许我能和他长相厮守呢
But maybe I would have held him to the end.
不过我无从得知了
And now I'll never know.
凭什么我们会这样
And that really is not fair.
# 做我的爱人吧 #
Be mine.
# 我愿终生相伴 #
For the rest of my life.
# 我已放下那愚蠢的骄傲 #
# I have pur aside my foolish pride #
# 真心恳求 #
I'm begging yo please.
# 做我的爱人吧 #
Be mine.
如果你还没准备好...
If you're not ready...
不会 不会
No, no.
逝去之人不是永存的财产
The dead are not a possession to be kept close forever.
是时候让他安息了
It's time to let him go.
你们先走 我稍后就来
You two go on. I'll just be a minute.
你把酒柜钥匙藏哪里了
Where did you hide the key to the booze cabinet?
藏得真不错
Oh, that's very good.
但你还是把锁撬了 对吧
You still picked the lock though, didn't you?
当然
Oh, of course.
嗨
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
我认识莫里斯后
You know, since I met Morris,
我基本就没离开过这条河
I've barely left this river.
他哪里也不让我去
He never let me go anywhere.
他自己也不想离开棚屋
Never wanted to leave the hut himself.
我不知道自己以后该怎么办
I don't know what to do with myself anymore.
随心所欲 做你自己
Whatever you want.
戒指真漂亮啊
Oh, that's pretty groovy.
莫里斯送我的
That was a gift from Morris.
这是他送给我的唯一精美礼物了
It's the only nice thing he's ever given me.
我想过卖♥♥掉它
I've thought about selling it,
但也可能是假的吧
but it's probably a fake, isn't it?
但霍尔德斯托克太太还挺羡慕的
Still, Mrs. Holdstock admired it too.
她几周前来这里的时候
When she was here a few weeks ago.
说这东西让她想起了以前的爱人
Said it reminded her of someone she loved.
警局
斯蒂德警探 - 上面印着
Detective Steed. - The newspaper,
艾琳和亚伯拉罕照片的报纸
the one with the picture of Irene and Abraham.
你拿到了吗
Have you got it?
拿到了 稍等
Yeah, hang on.
佩若格琳 昨晚...
Peregrine, um, last night.
我... 没做什么吧
I didn't, um...I didn't do anything?
你昨晚就是个完美的农村小伙
You were a perfect country boy.
找到了
I got it.
艾琳戴的戒指
Ah, Irene's wearing a ring.
能给我描述一下吗
Can you describe it for me?
有棱有角 设计较现代
Sort of angular. It's modern.
中间有个石头
Central stone.
很独特
It's quite distinctive.
是的 肯定是的
Yes. Yes, it is.
詹姆斯 我知道怎么回事了
James, I know what happened.
来租船处见我
Meet me at the boat hire.
我...
I...
今天我把大家找来是为了你
The reason that I've asked you all here today starts with you,
霍尔德斯托克太太
Mrs. Holdstock.
我
Me?
真是受宠若惊啊 - 佩若格林
How thrilling. - Peregrine?
几周前你在这里露营纯属巧合
It was a coincidence that you camped here a few weeks ago.
但是当你遇到巴布斯后
But when you met Babs,
你立马就注意到她那独特的戒指
you straight away noticed her very distinctive ring.
而这枚戒指之前属于艾琳·邓内特
A ring that you knew once belonged to Irene Dunnet.
因为你以前帮她清洁房♥屋 你才知道这事
And you knew that because you were her house cleaner,
对不对
weren't you?
佩若格林
Peregrine.
莫里斯·邓内特
Morris Dunnet,
那个洗脱杀害艾琳罪名的男人
the man who got away with Irene's murder,
继续对另一位弱女子
was carrying on his nasty ways
进行他下作的把戏
with yet another vulnerable woman.
所以 你找到了她那深陷悲痛的哥哥
So you got in touch with her grieving brother...
你这是在干嘛
What the hell are you doing?
对她心怀愧疚的牧师 她忠诚的学生
...her guilt-stricken pastor and her devoted pupil,
她学生的弟弟也是
whose own brother was another one
莫里斯·邓内特的无辜受害者
of Morris Dunnet's innocent victims.
四个人都想杀掉莫里斯·邓内特
Four people who all wanted to kill Morris Dunnet.
谋杀当天 西佛先生
On the day of the murder, Mr. Sifo,
你提前来这里偷了艘小船
you arrived here early enough to steal a dinghy.
莫里斯去找船时 苏西带着相机跟踪他
When Morris went to look for it, you followed him,
引诱他走向被偷走的船
Suzie, with your camera, to lure him towards the stolen boat.
你有被他认出来的风险
There was a risk that he might recognize you,
但从你十四岁起他就再没见过你
but he hadn't seen you since you were 14.
同时亚伯拉罕回到原处 弗兰克划船过来
Meanwhile, Abraham came back and Frank rode in on his scull.
霍尔德斯托克太太 你都是自♥制♥清洁用品
Mrs. Holdstock, you make your own cleaning products.
你肯定知道怎样制氯仿
You knew how to make chloroform.
船会水流而下 自然下沉
The dinghy would sink downstream.
没人知道莫里斯划船去哪里
Nobody would know where Morris had sailed away to,
你们离开很久后 他的尸体才会被发现
and his body wouldn't be found until long after you'd all left.
本来计划如此
And that would have happened
可各位还在河边时 我的朋友塞缪尔
if my friend Samuel hadn't hooked Morris's body
就把莫里斯的尸体钓了上来
while you were all still at the river.
你找什么呢
What are you digging for?
我知道她要找什么
I know what she's digging for.
莫里斯八年前盖了这个小屋
Morris built this shed eight years ago,
就在艾琳失踪之后
right after Irene disappeared.
不会吧
Oh, God.
搭把手
Help me?
这是艾琳的手链
This was Irene's.
你是怎么知道的
How did you know?
一具毫无踪迹的尸体
A body that was never found
还有一个控制欲很强 知道议会要推倒
and a controlling man who lost his temper
自己棚屋便大发雷霆的男人
when the council threatened to knock down his shed.
谢谢你 亲爱的
Thank you, dear.
你们还记得自己害死了人吧
Can I remind you all that a human life has been taken.
确实 是得有人付出代价
Quite right. And someone has to pay.
我是个半只脚踏进鬼门关的老太婆
I'm an old woman whose dicky heart will give out any day.
所以由我来受罪最公平 - 什么
So it seems fair that it be me. - What?
不行 - 霍尔德斯托克太太 不要
No. - Mrs. Holdstock, no!
这些年来 我眼看着那个男人
Years I spent watching that man
虐待 殴打 恐吓艾琳
abuse, beat, terrorize Irene.
我一直希望自己能做点什么
I've always wished that I'd done something.
我终于做到了 我杀了他
And now I have. I killed him.
事情不是这样处理的
No, that's not how it works.
公道并非如此
That is not justice.
警探啊
Oh, Detective.
这里有谁会觉得他对她做的事情是正义的
Who here can look at what he did to her and not call it justice?
一桩悬案告破
One cold-case murder solved,
另一桩又有画押的供词
and another tied up with a signed confession.
干得漂亮
Good result.
长官 我觉得事情不该是这样的
I don't think it's what happened, sir.
斯蒂德 想听听其他建议吗
Steed, you want some advice?
不是很想
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表