剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
你说得对
Right you are.
我们还有很多事情要做
We all have much to do.
走吧 贵夫人
Come on, Milady.
天呐 贵夫人都不修边幅了
Oh, no. Milady looks so unkempt.
我想该给她梳洗一下了
I suppose I'll have to brush her.
好的 - 天哪
Alright. - Ugh.
别这么害怕
Oh, don't look so afraid.
它跟我相处时 乖得像个天使
She's been an angel with me.
我四处打听过了 大家都觉得它很乖
And I asked around and nobody's seen her misbehave.
但愿如此 不过克利福德说它很危险
Well, maybe not, but Clifford says she's dangerous,
他可是兽医
and he's a vet.
女士们 先生们 还有两分钟
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your two-minute call
最佳表演奖比赛就要开始了
for Best In Show participants.
请您到后台缴费
Please make your way backstage
做好入场准备
and prepare your charges for entry.
终于要开始了
Oh, finally.
贵夫人呢 它还好吗
Where's Milady? Is she alright?
没事 只是我在它身上看到一个标记
She's fine. I just... I found a mark on her.
克利福德正在检查那个标记
Clifford's taking a look now.
观众马上就要让入场了
They're about to let the audience in.
不能等等吗 - 看来他已经弄完了
Can't it wait? - Looks like he's done.
它刚刚攻击了我
She just attacked me.
什么
What?
我知道它以前干过这种事
I know she has a history of this sort of behavior.
我刚试着躲开...
I've been trying to avoid...
克利福德 你让它安乐死吧
Clifford, you need to put her down.
你必须这么做
You have to.
好吧 过来
Yes. Come.
我熟悉这只狗狗 它不会咬人的
I know this dog. She wouldn't bite.
你们这是要干嘛
What are you two doing?
我现在钱路就要被你们断了
Now I'll never make dough off her puppies.
巴里 这跟你没关系
Barry, this has got nothing to do with you.
就是小咬伤而已
It's one little bite.
你不是向来讨厌贵夫人吗
You always hated Milady, didn't you?
佩若格琳 佩若格琳
Peregrine! Peregrine!
那个额外的残留物
That extra residue,
是种致命药物 名为苯♥巴♥比♥妥♥
it was a lethal drug... phenobarbital,
镇静剂及安♥眠♥药♥
10-15倍剂量可致人中毒后呼吸衰竭而亡
而且这种药只能找医生开
and it's only available by doctor's prescription
或者 - 兽医也行
or... - From veterinarians.
是的 - 谢谢你 维奥莱塔
Yes. - Oh, think you, Violetta.
你应该感谢伯蒂 这次多亏她帮我
You should thank Birdie. I needed help this time.
谢谢 - 你个混♥蛋♥
Thank you. - How dare you?
住手 别碰我
Hey! Hands off me!
把她拉开 天哪
Get her off me! Jesus.
你俩都住手
Cut it out, both of you.
停下
Enough!
原来是你
It was you.
是你杀了拉维尼娅和玛乔丽
You killed Lavinia and Marjorie.
佩若格琳
Peregrine!
你没事吧 - 没事 多亏了贵夫人
You okay? - Yes, thanks to Milady.
我以谋杀罪的名义将你逮捕
You're under arrest for murder.
杀害拉维尼娅·莱特曼和玛乔丽·梅瑞瑟
The murder of Lavinia Lethlean and Marjorie Mereweather
以及意图谋杀贵夫人的凶手就是他
and the attempted murder of Milady Magnolia Fotheringham.
兄弟 你可是兽医
Mate, you're a vet.
心里藏着不少秘密的兽医
A vet with more than one secret.
线索其实一开始就该发现的
But the clues were there right from the start.
你让雪莉相信贵夫人非常危险
You convinced Sherri that Milady was dangerous,
尽管你手里没有任何证据
despite there being no proof of that whatsoever.
拉维尼娅早就知道贵夫人很温驯
Lavinia knew Milady wasn't dangerous,
但她也有很多秘密
but that wasn't her only secret either.
她曾是你的情人
She was your lover.
所以你才同意想办法帮她
And that's the reason you agreed to help her
获得并卫冕荣誉
find a way to hold onto glory,
让她和贵夫人蝉联最佳表演奖冠军
to keep winning Best In Show with Milady
因为选秀界对女性总是要求苛刻
because the show world is so tough on females.
你帮她作弊
You helped her cheat.
我就知道 怎么做到的
I knew it. How?
你本以为能够瞒过大家
You thought you could fool everyone,
但巴里试图让贵夫人和摄政王配种时
but your secret was almost discovered
你的秘密差点就暴露出来了
when Barry tried to mate Milady with Regency Rex.
那时它还没在发♥情♥期吧
She wasn't on heat then, was she?
贵夫人当时压根不理它
That's why she wouldn't have a bar of him.
但你听说拉姆利勋爵要来镇上后
But when you heard that Lord Lumley was coming to town,
你知道他会发现的
you knew that he'd find out.
我求过拉维尼娅让她带着贵夫人退赛
I begged Lavinia to withdraw Milady,
但她心意已决 不会改变
but nothing would change her mind.
我以为她曾爱过我
I thought she loved me.
但是她只是利用你
But she was just using you,
若秘密暴露 你将一无所有
and you would have lost everything if it had got out.
所以拉维尼娅在给贵夫人打扮时
So when Lavinia was grooming Milady...
你袭击了她 以报复她这负心女
...as a jilted lover, you attacked her
你把她的头一直按在水里直到她溺水死亡
and you held her head under the water until she drowned.
然后你栽赃贵夫人
And then you framed Milady
让它在拉维尼娅背上留下抓痕
by running her claws down Lavinia's back
这样你就有理由让它安乐死
so that you'd have an excuse to put her down
然后掩盖证据和你的罪行
and hide the evidence of what you did.
什么证据
What evidence?
幸好警方阻止了你的计划
Luckily, the police interfered with that plan.
也多亏费雪小姐
So did Ms. Fisher.
谢谢
Thank you.
还有玛乔丽也是
So did Marjorie.
真是可爱的狗狗
Such a darling.
她发现了那个伤疤
She found the scar.
跟我一样
Like I did.
我本不想杀那疯婆娘的
I didn't want to kill the mad bat.
但是她威胁我说要把事情告诉所有人
She threatened to tell everyone.
告诉我们什么
Tell everyone what?
我阉♥割♥了贵夫人
That I desexed Milady.
这样它再也无法生育了
So she could never breed,
外表也不会发生明显改变
never have a litter, never change her looks.
拉维尼娅会不惜任何代价
So Lavinia would continue to win
都能打败其他所有公狗
against the other males at any cost.
但这代价是你的职业生涯和那颗伤透的心
Except the cost of your career and your broken heart.
天哪 老克
Oh, Cliff.
警官
Constable.
干得漂亮
Great work.
你也是
Right back at you.
把克利福德送进监狱后 你想庆祝一下吗
Do you want to celebrate after you put Clifford behind bars?
抱歉 我没时间
Sorry. I can't.
我和乡下的老朋友们约好聚餐叙旧了
Catching up with some old friends from the country.
包括莎莉 - 好吧 没事
And Sally. - Of course. That's fine.
再见
I'll see you.
佩若格琳 好消息
Peregrine, wonderful news.
雪莉发誓此生不在接触狗狗选秀了
Sherri's swearing off dog shows forever,
但是她会收养星波和贵夫人
but she's going to adopt Pom Pom and Milady
并且愿意让我随时去看他们
and let me visit whenever I want to.
那挺好 - 虽然我觉得
Oh, good. - Although I... I do think
我主要还是得花时间
I'll be spending most of my time
多加阅读 早日皈依天主教
reading up on converting to Catholicism.
塞缪尔 不用 我们说好的
Samuel, no. We've talked about this.
我不想强迫你去相信
I don't want to force you to convert
连你自己不相信的东西
to something you don't believe in.
你没强迫我 这是我自己的决定
You're not forcing me. It's my decision.
但是 塞... - 维奥莱塔
But, Sam... - Violetta,
我爱你 这是我的选择
I love you, and this is my choice.
塞缪尔
Oh, Samuel.
贵夫人 你好啊
Milady. Hello.
我保证好好照顾它
I promise to take great care of her.
你想不想照顾它呢
Unless you want to keep her.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表