剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
in a cell for the rest of your life,
甚至过得更糟糕吗
or even worse?
女士们 晚上好
'Ello, 'ello, 'ello!
你来干嘛
What do you want?
我在找艾瑞丝
I'm looking for Iris,
那个跟死者亲吻的目击证人
the witness who was snogging the victim.
你们见过她吗 - 半瓶下肚前见过
Have you seen her? - Not since half a bottle ago.
威士忌 - 爱尔兰的
Whisky, huh? - Irish.
最佳酒品 - 嗯哼
The best. - Ah.
看来我该给你和伯蒂留点相处空间
Well, I'll leave you and Birdie to it, then.
不 不 不用 你留下
Oh, no. No, no. Stay.
没事 我正好去想想你说的话
No, you've given me food for thought.
行吧
Oh, alright.
新年夜特例 仅此而已
Just because it's New Year's Eve.
干杯
Slainte?
小莎
Sal...
我隐约记得说了些什么
I know I said some things.
真不好意思
I'm... I'm sorry.
没事
No, no.
你不需要道歉 其实...
Don't apologize. It's...
莎莉 我...
Sally, I...
我觉得你现在
think it's probably best
最好还是先别卖♥♥哈特福德的房♥子
if you don't sell your house in Hartford right now.
确实
Of course.
我也重新考虑过搬进城里这件事
I was having second thoughts about the city, anyway.
恐怕以后我还是会想念...
I think I'd miss all that...
乡下的清新空气
fresh country air.
抱歉 莎莉 我... - 不用抱歉
I'm sorry, Sally. I... - Don't be.
至少可以让我送你回酒店吗
Can I at least drive you back to the hotel...
詹姆斯 你不需要对我负责
James, I'm not your responsibility.
灯火映衬下 你倒也有一番姿色
You know, you're not a bad looking woman in the lamplight.
我能有幸得到新年香吻吗
I s'pose a New Year's kiss is out of the question?
好吧
Alright.
波西 别光坐在那里啊
Mm, why stop there, Percy, eh?
就以一炮迎新年吧
Let's bring this New Year's Eve in with a bang, huh?
快点 你还等什么啊
Come on. What are you waiting for?
看来吓到他了
That got him out.
根据子弹的轨迹
The bullet direction
以及她分身乏术的现实
and the fact she can't be in two places at once
可以排除嫌疑
rules her out.
抱歉
Sorry.
来点小食
Canapes?
我说过不太喜欢吃洋葱 记得吗
I don't really like onions, remember?
要可乐吗
Cola?
惊喜吗
Surprise!
危险物品可别随便乱放
You should be more careful what you leave lying around.
双胞胎作案
Identical twins.
非常高明
So clever.
就连你们爸妈也分不出谁是谁吧
I bet even your parents can't tell you apart.
所以你们才会戴手表 对吗
That's why you wear the watches, isn't it?
莉莉 她也没表面上那么蠢
She's not as dumb as she looks, Lily.
你和帕特曾经同甘共苦 他却抛弃你
I completely understand you hating Pat for dumping you
我知道你恨他
after everything that you went through.
但何必杀他呢
But killing him?
他要我放弃心中所爱
He made me give up something I loved.
我觉得...
Look, it was...
利用双胞胎身份来摆脱犯罪嫌疑
it was a brilliant plan, switching identities
这种作案计划确实完美
with your twin sister to establish an alibi.
而且... 我想当时地毯上
And I... I suppose you squashed
你踩碎的腌洋葱
the pickled onion into the carpet
是用来标记最佳行凶位置的
to mark the spot that'd give you the best shot.
这女人眼睛可真尖
How observant she is.
演奏开始前
And then before the band started,
艾瑞丝你躲了起来
you hid, Iris.
没猜错的话 是躲在窗帘后
Behind the curtain, I suppose.
紧接着你作为服务生
And then you took over as waitress.
引导帕特站到标记点上
All you had to do was maneuver Pat to the stain
骗取他的新年之吻
and trick him into a midnight kiss.
然后趁四周漆黑
And then in the darkness,
你就从窗帘后出现
you came out from behind the curtain,
朝他开枪
and you shot him.
现场那么热闹 没人会留意到枪声
Nobody would notice a gunshot amongst all the noise.
简直完美
It was perfect.
可惜我堵住了你逃跑的去路
Until you tried to flee, and I blocked your escape.
那我该好好"报答"你了
Time for a little payback, then.
别 别 别 拜托
No, no, no. Please!
你之前对我的男人投怀送抱
You were throwing yourself at my boyfriend.
我无意追他 我发誓
I wasn't after Pat, I promise.
那你干嘛要缠着他
Then why did you lead him on?
只是为了向我们证明
Just to prove what we all know already?
你这种女人想撩就有人上钩吗
That girls like you can have whoever you want?
不 我可没那姿色
No, I can't have whoever I want.
现在都不重要了
None of that matters in the end.
曾经有份真诚的爱情摆在我面前
I had a chance with a man that I loved, and...
我却没有珍惜
I blew it.
我们都有错 而且...
We blew it, and...
我恐怕会在思念中度过余生
I'm going to spend the rest of my life missing him.
我可不想听你那凄美的爱情故事
I'm not buying that sob story.
我们只想借你逃出这里
We're using you to get us out of here.
然后呢 你们还是要去自首
Then what? You need to give yourselves up.
跟我们走 - 你们别想得逞
You're coming with us. - You won't make it.
警♥察♥已经包围这里了
The police have this place surrounded.
不可能
No way.
你在骗我们
You're a liar.
放下武器
Drop the weapon!
你涉嫌谋杀 现在将你逮捕
You're under arrest for murder.
也包括你
Both of you.
双胞胎杀手
Twin murderers.
这谁能想得到
Who would've thought.
我就知道 你这人要激一激才能成事
I knew you'd get there in the end with a bit of a gee up.
干得漂亮 小子
Well done, son.
破案的其实是费雪小姐
Actually, it was Ms. Fisher who solved that, sir.
这都是... - 我知道
That was... - Yeah, right.
继续享受你的夜晚吧
Well, you've earnt the rest of the night off.
我来收尾
I'll take it from here.
莎莉回哈特福德了
Um, Sally's going back to Hartford.
是吗
Oh.
不用了 谢谢
None for me, thank you.
真是个坏消息
I'm sorry to hear that.
其实是好消息
It's for the best.
何以见得
And why's that?
我想你能猜到
I think you know why.
快告诉我
Indulge me.
佩若格林 - 詹姆斯
Peregrine... - James...
因为我... 想跟你在一起
Because I want... you.
趁现在没有旁人
Now that it's just us,
我有个问题想问塞缪尔
I want to ask a question to Samuel.
塞缪尔·戈登·布林赛得
Samuel Gordon Birnside,
我爱你
I love you.
你愿意娶我吗 等登记处上班
Will you marry me, in a registry office,
我们就去登记结婚
as soon as we possibly can?
我愿意
Yes!
但是 但是 等等 等等
B... B... But wait, wait, wait, wait.
可我还没皈依天主教呢
What about my conversion?
真没事吗
Your faith.
我被这问题困扰已久
It is something I may struggle with for a long time.
但是我想与你相守终生
But we will always have each other.
我想和你有一个家
I want us to be a family,
你 我
you, me...
还有我们的宝宝
and the baby.
宝宝
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表