剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
and you don't eat Slimmits.
佩若格林 我还是一头雾水
Peregrine, I am still in the dark here.
抱歉 我之前误导你了
I'm sorry, I led you down the wrong crumb trail for a moment,
但我能将功补过
but I can make it up to you.
快 别让她们逃了
Quickly, before they get away.
姐♥妹♥们♥ 要去哪啊
Going somewhere, ladies?
或许我们得聊聊
Think we need to have a chat.
饼干屑不是琼留下的
It wasn't June who laid the trail of crumbs,
而是你 卡梅尔
but you, Carmel.
你崇拜蒙格玛丽·琼斯女士
You idolized Mrs. Montgomery Jones.
而艾普尔说你是白日做梦 对吗
And April teased you about your obsession, didn't she?
撕裂的制♥服♥ 代餐饼干屑
The torn uniform, the Slimmits crumbs.
说明你当时在场
They put you at the scene, too.
但是你没杀她
But you didn't kill her.
艾普尔靠他人的把柄来实施敲诈
April hunted people's weak spots to blackmail them.
你的把柄是体重 琼斯机长的是视力
Yours was your weight. Captain Jones' is his eyesight.
而梅 你的把柄是已婚 对吗
And, May, yours was that you're married, aren't you?
这意味着你不能成为空姐
Which means you couldn't be a hostess.
她结婚了 和谁
Married? To whom?
古斯·赛尔比 那个清洁工
Gus Selby, the cleaner.
你当时的反应说明你认识他
The way you reacted, like you knew him
还很怕他
and were scared of him.
我还看到古斯小指上有淤青
And I noticed that Gus had a bruised pinkie.
看完验尸报告前 我都没在意这细节
I didn't think much about it until I saw the coroner's report
我后来想起艾普尔也有相同的伤痕
and realized that April had the same injury.
那通常是柔术造成的伤痕
A common jujitsu injury.
梅正好会柔术
And May knew jujitsu.
我们在家里讨论婚姻时
But it was what you said to me at my house
你的话点醒了我
when we were talking about marriage.
婚姻必将酿成大祸
There's no way it won't be a terrible mistake.
而这正好被艾普尔知道了
And April found out.
是梅杀了艾普尔
May killed April.
她威胁我 说不给她钱 向航♥空♥公♥司♥告密
She threatened to go to the airline unless I paid her money.
我求过她
I begged her.
我若当不上空姐 就永远无法摆脱他
If I didn't earn my wings, I'd never get away from him.
我不是有意杀死她的
I never meant to kill her!
别怕
It's okay.
但你确实想杀了古斯
But you did mean to kill Gus.
他来这里上班只是想折磨你
He got the job here just to torment you.
你也知道他绝不会让你拥有自己的生活
And you knew he'd never let you live your life.
我们结没结婚 都不该影响我的事业
It shouldn't make a difference whether we're married.
我试过跟他离婚
I tried to get a divorce.
都怪这愚蠢的规定...
If it wasn't for that stupid rule...
你怎么想到的
How did you figure it all out?
因为马蹄声
Because of the horse.
琼那晚听到咯噔咯噔的声音 但那不是马
June heard clip-clopping that night, but it wasn't equine.
但我没想通 你为何要替她掩护
What I can't quite work out is, why did you cover it up?
因为这不公平
Because it wasn't fair.
就是不公平
It just wasn't fair.
你可真是出奇制胜啊
That was unconventional but effective.
那是我的准则
That's my motto.
我们什么时候聚餐
What time we all gathering?
什么 - 订婚宴啊
Hmm? - The engagement drinks.
还是要办的 对吧 - 是啊
They're still on, yeah? - Yes. Yes.
六点左右吧 - 好的
6-ish I think. - Okay.
晚宴见
I'll see you there, then.
好的
Mm-hmm.
开始了吗
Are we on?
还没呢
Not quite.
佩若格林迟到了
Peregrine's running late.
我一直在思考我们的... 情况
I've been deliberating on our, uh... Our situation,
那些繁文缛节
um, and despite all the rules
清规戒律 还有那些"不可为"
and the, uh... The commandments and the "Thou shalt nots,"
在真正谈及
there is very little specificity
男女之事的禁果时
when it comes to what precisely constitutes forbidden relations
还是有些含糊其辞
between a man and a woman.
举个例子
I'll give you an example. Um...
这是在允许范围内的吧
Now, I would have thought that's okay.
是的
Yes.
那这样呢
And, uh... A-And this?
也行
Yes.
那这样呢
And, uh -- And this?
可以
Yes.
那这样呢
And what about this?
我不太确定
I'm not so sure.
你想让我停下吗
Would you like me to stop?
先继续吧
Mm, not just yet.
你知道的 她这人很磨叽
She's a terrible cook, you know.
佩若格林 - 不好意思
Peregrine. - I'm sorry.
没关系
That's alright.
过来
Come.
我本来想打电♥话♥的 但那样不太妥当
I was going to call, and then that wasn't right.
我有种不祥的预感 - 也不算吧
Well, that sounds ominous. - No, not really.
我只是觉得今晚没必要大张旗鼓庆祝
It's just I don't think we need to make a big fuss tonight.
我会和他们解释的
I'll explain to the others.
我们其实挺缺乏沟通的
We don't get to talk very much, you and I.
我们总是在交谈啊
We talk all the time.
但谈的都不是掏心窝子的话
Not about the things that are close to our hearts.
你还有许多事情我都不了解
There's so much that I still don't know about you.
比如 - 我也不知道
Like what? - Oh, I don't know.
比如你喜欢哪支足球队
Like what football team you barrack for.
我来自西区 当然支持吉朗队
Well, I'm from the Western District, Geelong.
那你支持死刑吗
Whether you believe in capital punishment.
佩若格林 - 你买♥♥下了那块地
Peregrine. - You buying that land.
我们本该
That would have been something
好好谈谈的这件事
that would have been good to talk about.
我只是想给你个惊喜
I just wanted that to be a surprise.
惊讶倒是有
It definitely was that.
但我有自己的房♥子 我很喜欢它
But I have a house, and I like it very much.
我相信这事肯定能解决的
Well, I'm sure that there is a way through this.
我就是这个意思
That's what I'm saying.
我们要好好讨论一下未来
We need to talk about our future.
还有各自的期望
About our expectations.
我也需要问问自己
And I need to have some conversations with myself
想要什么样的人生
about what I want for my life.
但...
But...
这件事...
...this thing, it...
阻碍着我
it gets in the way of everything.
而且情况越来越糟
It... It started this ball rolling,
我们要好好思考婚姻大事
and now it's all about the ball
而不是沉溺于恋爱时期的甜蜜
and not about what it should be about.
所以你不想嫁给我
So you don't want to marry me?
不 不 我不是这个意思
No. No, that's not what I'm saying.
我... 我...
I... Oh, I...
我很想和你在一起
I want to be with you so much.
我想更加了解你
I want to know you better.
我们就不能先缓一缓
Can't we just hold things as they are
多加珍惜当前的美好呢
for a few precious moments first?
好
Sure.
詹姆斯
James.
詹姆斯
James!
哈特福德附近发生了谋杀案
Murder near Hartford.
对啊 你是在那里长大的吧
Yeah, you grew up out that way, didn't you?
儿子 - 爸
Son. - Dad.
那边的两口子是
Oh, who's the happy couple?
这位是伊恩·卡拉瑟斯先生 他就住在隔壁
Mr. Ian Carruthers. He's from the next-door property.
我怀疑这俩是配套的
I suspect this goes with it.
要不去问问伊恩"C"代表什么
You might want to ask Ian what the C stands for.
你好呀 莎莉 - 阿詹
Hello, Sally. - Jim!
莎莉可能从隔壁过来捅死了埃迪
Sally could have popped by from next door and stabbed Eddie.
我们还能回到从前吗
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表