剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表
Steed, how did it go with the...
哇哦 这位美女是谁
Hello, hello, who's this?
这又是什么
And what is that?
我是警长波西·斯派罗
I'm Chief Superintendent Percy Sparrow.
我是莎莉·威登 - 你好 萨莉
Sally Whedon. - Hello, Sally.
从现在起 你的铜线都放到这里
Get your copper wire delivered here from now on.
我单车的避震系统都被弄坏了
Ruining the suspension on my bike.
好的 遵命
Yes, very well.
伯蒂 我觉得你最好别去徒步旅行了
Birdie, I don't think you should go hiking anymore.
我们会很挂念你的
We miss you so much.
现在向我保证从今往后都会待在家里
Promise me you'll stay at home from now on.
别无理取闹了 塞缪尔
Oh, don't be ridiculous, Samuel.
维奥莱塔 - 怎么了
Violetta. - Mm-hmm?
你检测过这块肉上的
Have you tested the greenish tinge
绿色污渍了吗
on this piece of meat?
有 那是聚乙醛
Yes, it's metaldehyde.
那这黏糊糊的东西是什么呢
And what about the sticky bit here?
抱歉 我当时没注意到这个
Sorry, I've been focused on other things.
你当时在想什么
What other thing?
我妨碍调查了吗
Have I compromised the investigation?
没有 没有 完全没有
Oh, no, no, of course not.
这不是聚乙醛
It's not metaldehyde.
这种东西我之前讲过 如果我没记错
I've seen this before, and if I'm right,
这比聚乙醛危险得多
it's far more dangerous.
必须赶紧告诉佩若格琳
I have to tell Peregrine.
等等 维奥莱塔 维奥莱塔...
No, no, no, Violetta... Violetta...
伯蒂 聊聊吗
Birdie, a word?
我知道你又在做间谍了
I know that you're spying again.
天啊 - 无需多言
Oh. - No, please.
你就承认了吧
Please don't deny it.
好歹跟我说实话吧
At least show me the respect of being honest.
好吧 我的确在当间谍
Alright, I'm spying again.
我们不都说好了吗
We had an agreement.
那你现在有危险吗
Are you in danger?
你知道我没办法给你个准信
Well, you know I can't answer that.
好吧 我就不明白了 伯蒂
Yes, well, then I don't understand it, Birdie.
我们现在性命无忧 幸福安宁
We're safe. We're... We're happy.
你干嘛要又要去冒生命危险呢
Why would you put your life in danger again?
战争虽已结束 邪恶仍然存在
Evil just didn't disappear at the end of the war.
还有很重要的事需要我去做
Still very important work to be done.
我知道 但是为什么必须是你去做呢
Yes, I know, but why do you have to be the one to do it?
你知道我有多...
You know how much I...
有多担心你吗
You know how much I worry?
塞缪尔
Oh, Samuel.
有时 你此生所爱的 可能不单单是某个人
Oh, sometimes the love of your life, it's not a person.
还有很多人指望我来主持公道
And there are people relying on me for justice.
我不能 也不会让他们失望的
And I can't let them down. I won't.
那你至少答应我万事小心好吗
Will you at least promise to try and be careful?
我办不到
Never.
但是谢谢你的关心
But thank you for worrying.
辛亏贵夫人没有吃那块牛排
Thank God Milady didn't eat that steak.
检测结果出来后 你能尽快告诉我吗
Can you let me know as soon as you've tested it?
当然
Of course.
抱歉 佩若格琳 我让你失望了
I'm sorry, Peregrine. I've failed you.
你说什么呢 你从没让我失望
What are you talking about? You haven't failed me.
肯定是玛乔丽·梅瑞瑟
Oh, that'll be Marjorie Mereweather.
我让她来传授我训狗的经验
I asked her to give me a dog handling lesson.
我该走了
I should go.
谢谢 维奥莱塔 - 没事 佩若格琳
Thanks, Violetta. - Thank you, Peregrine.
上来吧
Come on up.
就这样 抬头挺胸
That's it. Head up. Back straight.
注意姿态
Watch your posture.
按逆时针方向走
Keep moving counterclockwise,
让贵夫人在你左手边
Milady on your left-hand side
步频要合适 尽可能地展现它的优势
at a pace that shows her movement to best advantage.
希望我没有太逊
I hope I don't make a fool of myself.
我可能还没拉维尼娅一半好
I'm probably not half as good as Lavinia.
拉维尼娅没那么厉害
Lavinia was overrated.
我以为你很欣赏她
I thought you admired her.
怎么会 我和星波都讨厌她
Oh, no. Pom Pom and I loathed her.
我们不想让那位年轻帅气的警探
We didn't want that handsome young detective
认为是我们杀了她
to think we murdered her.
不过 你从没赢过她
Still, it must have been infuriating
一定很生气吧 - 当然
when she kept beating you. - Yes.
星波生完崽子后 再没得过最佳表演奖
Poor Pom Pom's never won Best In Show since she had a litter
因为它的肚子没以前好看了
because her tummy's not quite been the same.
这真令人作呕
Oh. That stinks.
该有人来议论那些评委的啤酒肚了
Someone should judge the judges on their beer bellies.
真那样倒好了
If only.
记住 优秀的训犬员会时刻注意
Now, don't forget, a good handler keeps one eye
观察评委 - 还有他们的啤酒肚
on the judge. - And their beer bellies.
拉维尼娅不让贵夫人产仔也是因为这个吗
Do you think that's why Lavinia never let Milady have a litter?
担心它产仔后身材走样
Because it would compromise her figure?
可能是吧 但说来奇怪
Probably. But it was strange,
拉维尼娅总是哭穷
because Lavinia was always crying poor,
赢得最佳表演奖也没奖金啊
and there's no money winning Best In Show.
培育繁殖才能有钱赚 - 这样啊
It's all in the breeding. - Oh.
它真是可爱的狗狗
She's such a darling.
怎么了 玛乔里
What's wrong, Marjorie?
我得带走它
She is coming with me.
什么 住手 住手
What? Stop it. Stop.
快停下 你要干嘛 怎么回事
Stop it. What are you doing? What's wrong with you?
这狗别想再参加比赛了
That herder has gone to her last competition.
真是个怪人
What a bizarre person.
我告诉过你别单独和玛乔里谈话
I told you not to talk to Marjorie without me.
你吃杏果派的时候
Well, someone needed to do some investigating
总得有人去查案吧
while you were eating apricot pie.
是这样 我们本来在这里练习得好好的
Anyway, we were practicing here and everything seemed fine.
她抱了贵夫人后就勃然大怒了
And then she hugged Milady and just went berserk
并非得把它拽走 - 她说什么了吗
and tried to drag her away. - Did she say anything?
她说 "这狗别想再参加比赛了"
"That herder's gone to her last competition."
这也是凶手的一大目的
Which was one of the murderer's primary goals.
没错 而且维奥莱塔在贵夫人的碗里
Exactly. And Violetta found a second substance
发现了第二种更致命的物质
in Milady's bowl that could be even more lethal.
什么 光是蜗牛饵就足以杀死它
What? But if the snail bait was going to kill Milady,
凶手为何要费这么大劲投放另一种毒素呢
why complicate things with another toxin?
不管凶手是谁 他只想让贵夫人死得更快
Because whoever did it wants Milady to die fast
这样它今天就不能参赛了
so that she couldn't compete today.
同时还能用蜗牛饵
While still achieving the bonus of framing Barry
嫁祸给巴里 - 貌似是这样
with the snail bait. - Seems like it.
我是私♥家♥侦♥探♥佩若格琳·费雪
Peregrine Fisher, private detective.
什么
What?
墨尔本养犬俱乐部
雪莉 出什么事了
Sherri, what's happened?
每次我走进这房♥间
Every time I come into this room,
好像都能撞见尸体
I seem to find a body.
玛乔丽进去之前跟你擦肩而过吗
So Marjorie passed you on her way inside.
她有说什么吗
Did she say anything to you?
有 她怒目圆睁地说
Yeah, she had this loony look in her eye and she said,
"你还指望摄政王能跟贵夫人配种的话
"If you think Regency Rex is ever gonna breed with Milady,
就是在做梦"
you're dreaming."
我马上回来
I'll be right back.
佩若格琳 - 塞缪尔
Uh, Peregrine. - Samuel.
我本是来观赛的 但雪莉让我带星波比赛
I just came to watch, but Sherri said I could handle Pom Pom.
有何建议吗 - 绕圈小跑就行
Any tips? - Just trot around in a circle.
哦 - 天呐
Oh! -Oh, God.
上帝啊
Good God.
拜托 请尊重下死者 好吗
Can we all just show some respect, please?
愿我们的参赛者安息
For one of our number has left us.
表演就要开始了
And it's nearly show time.
拉姆利勋爵也快到了
Lord Lumley is on his way.
剧集 | 新费雪小姐探案集(2019) | 导航列表